• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

l LOVE KEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
If only they knew how **** he was in smash..... that kinda sucks that he was picked even after the old ladies.
=( poor ken
he's just really skinny,

and a lot of people don't know thin = agile

and then again OLD LADIES ON A PHYSICALLY INCLINED REALITY SHOW?

come on.

HolyChef

Smash Ace
middle of episode she calls him a dork.

end of episode shes off the island.

2nd hour

middle of episode old ***** tries to get ken out

end of the episode shes off the island.

they need to learn not to **** with him.

btw m2k on survivor would have been so much more entertaining.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
hahahahahahahaha....

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Holychef i dont kknow who you are but thar comment right ther just made me die...

M2K.....so comical...

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i'm actually above average when it comes to athletics, because I'm so light, although I just wanna get on that show in like a rally race or something and get there before the enemy team and be like "show me ya moves, *****". Would be grand.

no but seriously I'm not eating bugs **** that show but it is fun to watch

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i'm actually above average when it comes to athletics, because I'm so light, although I just wanna get on that show in like a rally race or something and get there before the enemy team and be like "show me ya moves, *****". Would be grand.

no but seriously I'm not eating bugs **** that show but it is fun to watch

the amazing race.

do it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
m2k and ken teaming for the amazing race

oh my god...

id watch every episode no matter what. Then after you guys win a race, you could proclaim "you're too slow!" while ken says "come on, step it up!"

i hope a god somewhere answeres my prayers

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
m2k and ken teaming for the amazing race

oh my god...

id watch every episode no matter what. Then after you guys win a race, you could proclaim "you're too slow!" while ken says "come on, step it up!"

i hope a god somewhere answeres my prayers
LMAO

*Yellow text at top changes to NBC has purchased MLG"

nevershootme

Smash Master
We wanna see how he fares at exile island... He better be showing his mind games. BTW if he says "No Johns" on the show... It will make everyone's day...

as for the amazing race with ken & m2k... you will be eating disgusting stuff along the way if you want to progress... other than that, you better start running for endurance...if that will ever happen at all

Oh man if CBS were to be doing a segment on The Amazing Race where contestants have to challenge one of the smashers in a game and have to take like 2 stocks off of them in order to progess in the race... that would be totally random

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Well I wiki'd the show today, cuz i was still hype after watching it, and it said that Ken voted for Michelle.

So I guess Ken not only mind gamed her, but all of us into thinking he wanted poon, it's all about that dolla dolla bill ya'll.

KEN FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom