• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - The Finale - RESULTS!!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neo. That will NOTTTTTT be happening!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMAOOOOOOOOO.

If it's funny, im gonna laugh.

This happens too many times now, all of you know what happens when Katie comes around, this is NOT the first time. Jason knows what his 'girlfriend' has been doing, idk why he's acting like everyone didn't ****ing tell him.

So i will continue to laugh at KT's and everyone elses post because its humourous.

Don't put yourself in a position like that if you can't take the heat that comes along with it.

It's a cold world.

Skinny *****s runnin' ****.

EDIT : And GIMR stfu you were laughing at the posts a while back. Now that NEO steps in you want to flip it into a bird?

Btw good **** to Usurperkingzant for my vid vs Lie >:D!!!

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
-dead- @ that first match Lie lookin' freer than Lifestyles on a college campus *****

Aposl

Smash Ace
dabunz in the oven?

sorry but its just funny Dabuz acting like that's not a possibility. LOL responsibility...

edit: anti you calling GIMR out why? Its called taking things too far, personally I'm a fan though. Plus laughter does not = approval even you know that right?

edit 2:also Shugo has higher standards Neo like Atomsk... >.> ayo Atomsk!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
geez I didn't even know it was possible for so many sheltered guys to be so excited and rambunctious over a single girl, you guys need to grow up for reals

final warning, get this thread back on track to results or I'm closing it

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
LMAOOOOOOOOO.

If it's funny, im gonna laugh.

This happens too many times now, all of you know what happens when Katie comes around, this is NOT the first time. Jason knows what his 'girlfriend' has been doing, idk why he's acting like everyone didn't ****ing tell him.

So i will continue to laugh at KT's and everyone elses post because its humourous.

Don't put yourself in a position like that if you can't take the heat that comes along with it.

It's a cold world.

Skinny *****s runnin' ****.

EDIT : And GIMR stfu you were laughing at the posts a while back. Now that NEO steps in you want to flip it into a bird?

Btw good **** to Usurperkingzant for my vid vs Lie >:D!!!
This and Neo's post.
:awesome: :bee:

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Real talk, i dont know why everyone is complaining, it's free sex, normally u would have to pay a hoe for that, just having fun, let her do w'e she wants lol.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
wow @ raw smh

if you're gonna be a nasty ***** at least wrap it up wtf

**** gon be lookin like mario FLUDD, nasty a** drips a** ******

you'll thank me when your **** don't look like a vileplume

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I smooth talked Chibo through aim just now and offered him a free bottle of pina colada and the thread gets reopened :D

Thanks Chibo!!

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Much love neo. Knows real life as well as he knows smash lolol

Just let it die and stop talking about it everyone. Let the people involved work it out.

:phone:
Prawn, if u mm neo that means you must money match me as well :D

They take longer because they have to replay record it (in HD sometimes, which takes forever (1 real life minute = 6 in game seconds (at least on my laptop))

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
O.o at what this thread was. Can't believe i missed all of that while it was happening. lolz.

shoutouts:

gg's all. I wasn't really feelin' it this tourney, oh well.

Aposl, i'll get u next time. :)

FIN.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Pretty sure this is dead.

Anyhow, where's my set vs Logic =l it was on the VGBootcamp setup
wait what?

I don't remember you playing Logic on there?

edit: oh I see it, hold on
edit2: how the **** did I miss livestream recording that

MVD

Smash Master
Bleachigo and Fatal,you know I suck against falco and snake dittos its fate lol

:phone:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I know we're not supposed to be talking about this anymore but I would like to at least point out a flaw in what Anti's accusations against me

Anti, there is a difference between me poking fun at some one who was obviously being ultra thirsty in my shout out post, and a group of people publicly shaming one person over and over again with gossip, half truths, and lies.

There is a big difference, do not group me in with those people.

So anyways, who enjoyed the tournament?

Top Bottom