• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - The Finale - RESULTS!!

NNID
Budget_Player
With rc and brinstar gone at apex we ban whatever other stage we dislike MK on so we got like 3 against him if we still lose it'd our faults

:phone:
...So MK auto-wins on Frigate or Delfino, depending on the matchup? Good to know. :laugh:

People getting laid at smashfests? With M2K's girlfriend? Daaaamn. Closest I ever saw anyone get in germany was when Yikarur hit on Sui-Aqua. **** was creepy and didn't go anywhere. :laugh:

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Jason, Katie is not your girlfriend. For a relationship to work in any realistic sense, there has to be trust and faithfulness, that doesn't exist between you and Katie.

She has cheated on you several times, and will probably continue to cheat on you.

I'm not the only smasher aware of this who is not 17 so I think it's kind of ridiculous the way all of the other older people are choosing to handle this.

No matter how selfish Jason may be when it comes to smash/other things typically related to smash & tournaments, no one deserves to be left in the dark while people are getting laughs in and nuts off, **** is beyond ****ed up.

Katie cuddled with Seibrik in the hotel room IIRC, he may have tried some **** but does it really matter at this point? It doesn't. You thirsty *** smashers need to stick to spankwire or find another *** dumpster to stick your more-than-likely-small-and-unwashed penis in because frankly you're all a$$holes.

#spoiledyourparty
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The sad thing is they're going to continue to do it.

super smash bros? pssh y'all aint brothers to anyone lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nappy/PJ/you mother ****er shut the **** up and let Neo's words sink in.

I'm sigging that btw. as a genuine message for people to remember.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
there is no reason m2k shouldnt kno wats goin on. theres been videos and everything about it.

and wasnt he jus in here sayin wat happened this time? that ***** kno. he jus actin dense

Prawn

Smash Master
Much love neo. Knows real life as well as he knows smash lolol

Just let it die and stop talking about it everyone. Let the people involved work it out.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Nappy/PJ/you mother ****er shut the **** up and let Neo's words sink in.

I'm sigging that btw. as a genuine message for people to remember.
I quoted so i obv i read it so obv it sunk in.

eat a ****.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nope. YOU eat a ****

Thread has improved with this

Also quiet. I assumed you were nappy. The easy to pick on Black guy. You have proven yourself worthy.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
there is no reason m2k shouldnt kno wats goin on. theres been videos and everything about it.

and wasnt he jus in here sayin wat happened this time? that ***** kno. he jus actin dense
I'm sure he does know a little, but probably not the extent. My post was more of a "nothing is going to change and numerous people are lying to your ****ing face" post. I don't usually play the tattle tell but it doesn't seem like anybody plans on actually being a decent human being.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Nope. YOU eat a ****

Thread has improved with this

Also quiet. I assumed you were nappy. The easy to pick on Black guy. You have proven yourself worthy.
Mission accomplished.

be back never.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Real talk tho neo Martha is booty mm at apex?

im down, make sure its after the tourney tho

same reason i aint gotten anything in with kidgoggles i just cant afford any additional stress PRIOR to bracket rofl

IC/Sonic/Olimar/Snake/MK MMs prior to tourney = kill me now please

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Jason, Katie is not your girlfriend. For a relationship to work in any realistic sense, there has to be trust and faithfulness, that doesn't exist between you and Katie.

She has cheated on you several times, and will probably continue to cheat on you.

I'm not the only smasher aware of this who is not 17 so I think it's kind of ridiculous the way all of the other older people are choosing to handle this.

No matter how selfish Jason may be when it comes to smash/other things typically related to smash & tournaments, no one deserves to be left in the dark while people are getting laughs in and nuts off, **** is beyond ****ed up.

Katie cuddled with Seibrik in the hotel room IIRC, he may have tried some **** but does it really matter at this point? It doesn't. You thirsty *** smashers need to stick to spankwire or find another *** dumpster to stick your more-than-likely-small-and-unwashed penis in because frankly you're all a$$holes.

#spoiledyourparty
LOL.. freaking certain KIDS aka brawlers can't control themselves. Disappointing.. *shakes head*

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** Kage stfu and gtfo the thread. ****ing ***** *** Ganon main ****.

On a more relevant note: I'M ACCEPTING ALL MMS AT APEX SON GET AT ME ANYBODY VS PIKA/ICS AND I HAVE TO APPROVE VS MY DK!!!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hype? All I saw are people being *****es because they would rather troll than to play the game.

Aka keep it in your pants imo. =P

<-- Holy **** almost over 9000!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
TBH, it sounds like everyone who's posted so far is making stuff up based on past rumors because not one of you was with Katie from when the tournament ended to when she left the hotel on sunday morning. I'm not saying she didnt do anything because i dont know if she did or not, i just hate to see a thread that's supposed to be about about an awesome tournament devolve into pointless rumors about one girl. Are you smashers really that pressed about one girl? If so, I'd like to kindly ask you to STFU about it in this thread and to keep the 12 year old gossip to facebook.

Not trying to be a white knight, it's just that I'm personally barely still in this community right now because of the immaturity that goes on. Stuff like this just pushes me out the door even more so because it's childish and indefensible.

Also, Neo correct on most of his points.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Need to look up your definition of hypocrite bro. You guys airing out other peoples dirty laundry online is pretty low and petty, and having a double standard for girls that **** tons of guys and guys that **** tons of girls is also pretty immature.

You guys can do what you want obviously, I just think it's funny that you guys get off being straight up cruel.

Not true, I hold men to the same standard. All of you are some dirty *** *****s, this however is particularly funny

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS THREAD IS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING

I love how Jason comes in here going like "Oh hai waz goin on guise?!?!?" ****in amazing.
This

Jason, stuff
/truth -dead-
Why are you guys making a big deal out of a girl. She's just a girl, leave her alone jeez.
it's entertainment. I've seen threads revolving around some **** m2k or ally or chibo or whatever in the results. she get's immunity because she's a girl?

LMAO

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
You get your own post,

DJ Jack, you are the best DJ i have ever met. I had a lot of fun at Denny's with you. Especially when i would look over and you were on your phone most of the time. Mad fun. :p

Top Bottom