• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 Results - 5/21/11 - 116 Entrants!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
YO Tantulus

End of the summer, Imma have her number

ANTi_

Smash Hero
All of the girls were taken, one of them being mine. She said no one bothered her, so I'm proud of the smashers for not pulling a yoster
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

And im laughing at something else.

Bionic where them vids at !

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
As a heads up, some actions will be taken upon what happened regarding the M2K forfeiting/splitting situations. Will be announced shortly.

Tesh

Smash Hero
how can there be no bro code if we are all smash bros?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
we brawlers, we love to camp and time-out, we can endure anything forever with our patience
That still doesn't change the fact that some of the attitudes within the community is ****ing terrible. I've read in here that it is not the responsibility of a top player to be a role-model. Are you kidding me? How are lower skilled players will then be able to have something to look forward to if people don't give a ****? It's a bad cycle. And eventually no one is going to give a **** anymore and the community will die. How can you assume any type of growth in this situation? I mean you aren't the only one that exists, you have responsibilities to take care of.. you have to be strong for everyone else.. if not what the hell is the point? That someone will just be an empty shell of nothing and will be looked down upon. If you can't at least do this then good luck in the future, these people will need it.. since it will follow you elsewhere in life as well, it's not just smash.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
everyone should use their 10 bucks instead of entering on money matches, brendan made 50 bucks >.> and also i hate giving up friendlies for MMs so i think i may just MM the whole tourney and not enter.

D1

SSF4

1. Nick Dynasty
2. EMP D1
3. Ether
4.Bleachigo
5.Swagwarrior/Mechwarrior
7. Alex Strife/Doom Machine
9.H20Styles/LightniingPR/Vex
13. Rainbow Dash/Twilight Spa

Keitaro

13th: Keitaro :falco:

You were right Ally, I didn't get that top 8 :( *runs crying*
SSF4

1. Nick Dynasty
2. EMP D1
3. Ether
4.Bleachigo
5.Swagwarrior/Mechwarrior
7. Alex Strife/Doom Machine
9.H20Styles/LightniingPR/Vex
13. Rainbow Dash/Twilight Spa
Thanks for this. All the results are uploaded to allisbrawl now and they just have to process.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
That still doesn't change the fact that some of the attitudes within the community is ****ing terrible. I've read in here that it is not the responsibility of a top player to be a role-model. Are you kidding me? How are lower skilled players will then be able to have something to look forward to if people don't give a ****? It's a bad cycle. And eventually no one is going to give a **** anymore and the community will die. How can you assume any type of growth in this situation? I mean you aren't the only one that exists, you have responsibilities to take care of.. you have to be strong for everyone else.. if not what the hell is the point? That someone will just be an empty shell of nothing and will be looked down upon. If you can't at least do this then good luck in the future, these people will need it.. since it will follow you elsewhere in life as well, it's not just smash.
*sighs* agreed

Tony T

Smash Ace
Dark Falco good, he just doesn't travel much to tournaments.

I'm proud of his performance at this tournament though, good stuff bro.
Same here dude Beating Will was a plus though lol.

I'll do better at the next KTAR.

I have a ways to go before I get up to John#'s and RJ's lvl let alone DDisciple and JuneBugs lvl.

Top Bottom