• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 - Atomsk/Ally/M2K/Fatal/Lie/Kingtoon/Junebug/Anti/ADHD/Nairo/Vinnie -NJ-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
I should be buying my ticket soon keitaro, i've had some life changing family issues come up so I've had alot of stuff to handle lately.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Np dude, take your time and I hope everything is okay.

Btw this post from earlier is fixed below:
Btw if I'm able to pick up people it'll be on friday not Saturday as Gnes should be arriving at the airport Friday. I'll be able to house whoever I pick up too. I'll keep ya'll updated.

Keitaro

I'm not sure who Nairo is teaming with. I'm also not sure who Malcolm is teaming with. I also have no idea who some of the NE players coming (Fatal, Pelca, Bloodcross, Bizkit, Koolaid) are teaming with either. All of PA's good players have teammates atm. You may wanna try asking Nairo or Malcolm. I am also not sure about Will or Inui.

Actually there's a HIGH chance Inui and Malcolm are teaming.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
remember anyone can buy cot5 passes here in person, atl north needs to step it up, reg ends may 31st

im crazy hyped for this event

M@v

Subarashii!
This is going to be a fun week. Going to the air force museum Sunday-Tuesday, then coming here on Saturday. Going to be a fun one. Also, I never got to enter all brawl yet. Really want to try it out :D

Tony T

Smash Ace
6 hr round trip 3hrs in the morning 3-3 and1/2hrs going back. I'll ask around to see if anyone is going back towards SI hopefully.

Keitaro

6 hr round trip 3hrs in the morning 3-3 and1/2hrs going back. I'll ask around to see if anyone is going back towards SI hopefully.
This freaks me out because you live about 32 minutes driving distance away from my house and only 38 mins away from the tourney.

I'd 100% pick you up if I didn't have to house people(my mom would kill me if I left a bunch of smashers in my house unattended) and setup for my tournament. I'd REALLY like to see if someone could get you and bring you to my house or something.

If you can please post or pm me your address and I'll see if I can get something worked out for you.

Tony T

Smash Ace
This freaks me out because you live about 32 minutes driving distance away from my house and only 38 mins away from the tourney.

I'd 100% pick you up if I didn't have to house people(my mom would kill me if I left a bunch of smashers in my house unattended) and setup for my tournament. I'd REALLY like to see if someone could get you and bring you to my house or something.

If you can please post or pm me your address and I'll see if I can get something worked out for you.
Thank You Keitaro I really appreciate this.

Heres my address:
961 Victory Blvd Apt 1N
Staten Island, NY 10301

Its the Silver Lake Apts (2 red buildings with a parking lot in the middle.)
I live closer to the Bridge going to Brooklyn than the bridge going to NJ.

Keitaro

Staten Island people are lucky :D I may be able to pick YOU ALL up, which includes Snakeee, Arban, and possibly Shadow.

But it would have to be friday :0 And it'll cost money. Not much though, around $10 or $15 round trip (tolls are ********), I'll decide after I see how hectic the drive will be alltogether with each player's address.

Not sure yet on what time I'd come atm but I should be able to do this. And you guys can stay over my place to play smash and sleep friday night into Saturday where I'll take ya'll with me to the tourney then I can drive ya'll home either Saturday night or early sunday morning.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Staten Island people are lucky :D I may be able to pick YOU ALL up, which includes Snakeee, Arban, and possibly Shadow.

But it would have to be friday :0 And it'll cost money. Not much though, around $10 or $15 round trip (tolls are ********), I'll decide after I see how hectic the drive will be alltogether with each player's address.

Not sure yet on what time I'd come atm but I should be able to do this. And you guys can stay over my place to play smash and sleep friday night into Saturday where I'll take ya'll with me to the tourney then I can drive ya'll home either Saturday night or early sunday morning.
I'll let you know by the end of this week Keitaro Thank You.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
yo, if I bring my ps3 and some one else would rather play a tourney match on PS3 is that allowed?

Keitaro

I should be bringing Snakeee, Arban, Tony T, and possibly Shadow to this tourney as long as they are up for it.
yo, if I bring my ps3 and some one else would rather play a tourney match on PS3 is that allowed?
That is actually the idea that DM came up with. He wants to try to run MVC3 and MK9 on both the PS3 and 360. You can bring your PS3 for sure as we'll probably be trying to do this technique somehow lol.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I should be bringing Snakeee, Arban, Tony T, and possibly Shadow to this tourney as long as they are up for it.

That is actually the idea that DM came up with. He wants to try to run MVC3 and MK9 on both the PS3 and 360. You can bring your PS3 for sure as we'll probably be trying to do this technique somehow lol.
Well, make sure you have one of them labeled as the official version for the tournament, so that if there's a dispute, then it defaults to one with no bias, or last minute decisions.

Tony T

Smash Ace
[QUOTE @ Tony: Yeah you can bring a tv and Wii.[/QUOTE]

ok and oh Keitaro I'll PM you my Cell # and Google Voice # so you can get in contact with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom