• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 - Atomsk/Ally/M2K/Fatal/Lie/Kingtoon/Junebug/Anti/ADHD/Nairo/Vinnie -NJ-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Imo players don't quit immediately most of the time. They "begin" to quit which is usually when they say they're quitting and a month or two later they truly decide if they're going to quit. If not they either come back to the scene or attend less than 50% of the tournies they usually attend.

Atomsk was at something almost every weekend but now its at once a month at best :( He surely isn't as active as before.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just got confirmation from new players in the Delaware scene that say they'll be here for sure <3. Ill update them on the attendance list in a bit. Maybe ill actually get over 100 for once. Shouldn't be any (gotta move into college) johns like the last KTAR!!

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
omni team with takeover....u riding with NO-ID? i might ride wit bio...YAY MD/VA!!!
damn yo. you tryin to give my potential partner to others. I see how it is!!! =]

Sigh My apologies for not responding I was thinking about the offer but I had to decline because
Don't say sorry to somebody that came out of nowhere gettin mad at you just cuz you didn't respond right away. you should have just told him to grow up.

M@v

Subarashii!
Gunblade I still need a team mate. Im MK in teams, and if you know how to work with Fox in teams, I can use him too.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Imo players don't quit immediately most of the time. They "begin" to quit which is usually when they say they're quitting and a month or two later they truly decide if they're going to quit. If not they either come back to the scene or attend less than 50% of the tournies they usually attend.

Atomsk was at something almost every weekend but now its at once a month at best :( He surely isn't as active as before.
In my case I "quit" for almost half a year, and now I really feel like making my return :cool:

There will be no more "Snakeee days." If I have the potential to play at that level period, then I can surely play that way at all times if I can simply maintain that mindset. It's something I've been working on for all aspects of my life, so smash happens to be quite a good test for me. :)

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i was 100% i posted in this thread that i can't make it because i have a show that very same day. but i guess i didn't.

so...^^

ally's still on the hitlist cuz he plays ugly

and wyatt's still on the hitlist cuz he is ugly

2011 is my year n1ggas

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah, I'd say I'm 95% a go for this. Unless something off the wall happens*knocks on wood*, I'll be good. Likely bringing 1 with me too.

Still need a teammate!

Tony T

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'd say I'm 95% a go for this. Unless something off the wall happens*knocks on wood*, I'll be good. Likely bringing 1 with me too.

Still need a teammate!
If youre good with teaming with a Lucario then I would like to team with you plus I believe we fought online once if I recall.

M@v

Subarashii!
If youre good with teaming with a Lucario then I would like to team with you plus I believe we fought online once if I recall.
Works for me. I'd probably go mk then since we could use the Anubis strat if we need to.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm kinda mehish on mms, especially team ones. I at least want to see how good/bad the team operates.

M@v

Subarashii!
In speaking of mms, I really want to practice my low tiers. Any one down for $1 Low tier MMs, Bo3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom