• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 2 Results

M@v

Subarashii!
Drop some names.
Lets see, one of them was permabanned recently, and the other liked to rip on the permabanned one a lot, in addition to being a general ahole all around. Pretty much is enough of an ahole to rep all of NJ.

You SHOULD be able to figure out who Im talking about.

I don't mind a lot of NJ though, like Alex. He runs amazing tourneys.

And keitaro, because he picked a good main :p

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
everyone i've met in jersys been pretty chill in person people just turn into handjobs once they get on the internet.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Lets see, one of them was permabanned recently, and the other liked to rip on the permabanned one a lot, in addition to being a general ahole all around. Pretty much is enough of an ahole to rep all of NJ.

You SHOULD be able to figure out who Im talking about.

I don't mind a lot of NJ though, like Alex. He runs amazing tourneys.

And keitaro, because he picked a good main :p
The first guy asked to be perma-banned and can be pretty cool in person (when not punching lions).

The second guy is generally well-liked amongst the community, and a lot of people would probably disagree with you.

Alex is NY.

You seem misinformed.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
everyone i've met in jersys been pretty chill in person people just turn into handjobs once they get on the internet.
"Handjobs" sound better than "pretty chill", but then again people usually want more than that so I guess a "handjob" person is annoying.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
The first guy asked to be perma-banned and can be pretty cool in person (when not punching lions).

The second guy is generally well-liked amongst the community, and a lot of people would probably disagree with you.

Alex is NY.

You seem misinformed.
Yeah, M@V honestly is pretty dumb.

;D <3 M@V!

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
be honest with me now have you ever gotten a good handjob cause i havent they usally just cause me pain and frustration.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Alex is NY.

You seem misinformed.
He's only referring to Inui, just like everyone else who gets annoyed with his posts and thinks it's every smasher in the state.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
be honest with me now have you ever gotten a good handjob cause i havent they usally just cause me pain and frustration.
it's like my friend always says theirs no chick on this planet who can beat my **** beaten then I can.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I don't get why handjobs exist.. the best pleasure is in the beholder, literally!

CO18

Smash Hero
i used to live right next to lauryn hill and rah digga, actually I had been over rah digga's apartment once that is if u know who she is.

but if u dont know who lauryn hill is then shame on u

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lol I know them both. Didn't know they were close like that though. I don't remember much of rah digga's stuff anymore but Lauren Hill helped make me stick to old school hiphop (mainly Tupac though)

Top Bottom