• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 2 Results

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
All this **** talk has got me pumped. I've found the urge and motivation to bore the **** out of people with my playstyle so that they have to shut up :laugh: people please mm me :) I don't even care about all the scrooging/planking garbage. Just straight up gay.

Edit: I do know one person who'd get hyped from watching me play...Orion where you at <3

TeeVee

Smash Lord
god ****, i wanna go to the next big ny/nj/pa tourny and just not enter...this **** is too funny

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
"OH HE GLIDED UNDER THE STAGE!"

"OH GRAB THAT LEDGE BABY, WHAT NOW?"

"OH **** MY ***** JUST GOT TORNADO SPAMMED WHAT NOW *****?!"

*Proceed to talk **** on the boards about how bad opponent is*

You're all ****ing gay

ch33s3

Smash Lord
"OH HE GLIDED UNDER THE STAGE!"

"OH GRAB THAT LEDGE BABY, WHAT NOW?"

"OH **** MY ***** JUST GOT TORNADO SPAMMED WHAT NOW *****?!"

*Proceed to talk **** on the boards about how bad opponent is*

You're all ****ing gay
SAL-TAY.

10 salt shakers

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
But he quit now so .... :(
So PA is back to two great players. Fair enough. Good thing the rest are all cool people. In NJ you replace cool personalities for more skilled players who still can't place in the money. I think PA got the better deal.

Ahem.....
If you're imnplying that I intentionally ran the clock on you, I'm afraid you're wrong. I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone that Sonic dies much earlier than DDD. Not to mention that Sonic has a harder time with his kill since DDD can Utilt Sonic out of spin dash and kill him. I ran away for 20seconds due to the situation being greatly in your favor. I never have, and never will go in a match with the mindset of timing someone out. Only 4 of my tournment matches have ever gone to timer since I've entered events and only 2 were with Sonic.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Dude, I didn't mean it like that, I was just bringing up that match. I know it wasn't intentional. You can't kill, and I'm.......you know the rest.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yeah, I get that all the time. I think it's the lack of "lol"s in my posts. I refuse to use that term.....at least not as much as most people do.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol ikon i dont like mm the same person all teh time. u ask me every tourny. i mm u twice already thats enuf for me so go tak other peoples money

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i won the 1st one which was a while ago and he won the most resent one. so that makes it 1-1

i guess if u think of it logically we gotta do one more to break the tie.

ok i got u 1 more. $5

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
"Koriki" (seriously, what kind of Zelda fanboy spells Kokiri wrong?) Toon is making me laugh.

xzax, I haven't been serious since the post requesting them to stop and the following ones explaining the severity of their trash talk. At this point, the vast majority of my posts have been trash talk.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
PA trash talk got 5th at the tourny

kingtoon making an alt is werid mah due

our set lasted 4 mins not even, i wish those got recorded i never won a set with loosing just one stock rofl. its okay that tv was weird. cuz squall shut me down after. but ima play him so gay it would make pride jealous

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
king toon u beat me at planking meta. ur a ****ing joke to consider that a win still. guys i beat him at the first KTAR which was like 2 months ago i think.

5$ yo step it up. haha u a joke.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol i forgot wat it was. i think it was no maps. but i really dont care if u can beat me or not. im only gonna do it for 5 take it or leave it

M@v

Subarashii!
PA does good at one tourney, and they make themselves out to be complete aholes.

way to go guys, 1 step forward and 2 steps back *facepalm*

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
PA does good at one tourney, and they make themselves out to be complete aholes.

way to go guys, 1 step forward and 2 steps back *facepalm*
I don't think anybody can surpass NJ in aholery, so we're still good. =P

Top Bottom