• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KSSU: Revenge of Meta Knight Mafia - Game Over! Has Dreamland been conquered!?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Zen, stop asking blatantly obvious questions please.

Everyone, regardless, will always say they are gonna hammer to avoid a NL because saying otherwise is just bad lol.

I have actually yet to see someone say "No I will not hammer to avoid NL." yet.

:phone:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
J, it's called securing a lynch -_-. You dumb? Stop playing like scum. I don't know where you from, but you're hurting my eardrum.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gheb, by all means, the floor is yours for scum-hunting.

Zen, cute rhyme. =3

*kicks a rock waiting on Kuzi*

JTB/HL/Glyph need to post more.

Tiger needs to do more when posting. So does Tanny.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Can we lynch somebody already? At this rate Glyph will get a prod and be modkilled I think. Dumbass ruins every damn game.

Unvote Vote Glyph

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gheb we still have about 3 days. Why are you voting Glyph....especially after chewing Tiger out a bit saying you wouldn't be voting a town read but it isn't bad to lynch him. (it really isn't)

Plus most of us are still waiting on Kuzi.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Idk I just want to see a flip and tomorrow I'll probably regret having kept Glyph around already....

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Patience, we got that extension for a reason.

So Gheb, do you regret keeping him around because you question your town read on him or do you just think he's just unreliable for toMorrow to do anything beneficial?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Both

And the extension was a complete waste tbh. I wasn't for it in the first place *shrug*

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I honestly don't see how we could have gotten a lynch on Kuzi in time simply because no one is around to do a dag on thing. Well except you, Zen, Tanny a bit and Kuzi. But even then we would have to get Kuzi to self-hammer himself.

:| @ Both answer. Well alright then.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I wonder what Tanny and JTB have been up to recently anyway. Not a lot of content from them.

And I mean I'm definitely down to lynch Kuz at any time.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh Gheb. Look, Tandora and Tiger said they would both vote Kooz if it came down to it. That's not going to happen with your vote on Glyph. We still have time.

Tandora you should join us now. Let us form an alliance of friendships. Help us to defeat Kooz and his companion. Vote with us. Being a part of a scum lynch will look great on your resume.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
unvote

finally able to read, sorry for the long delay

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Vote: Glyph

am I doing it right?

idgaf about meta, he's tunneling J and that's it.

I went back and reread the kuz/J exchange and I have to side with J on it. There was intent behind Kuz bringing up scumJ from bingo and if it wasn't to call J scum, it had to have been to paint him in a negative light.

I like how is Zen is playing.

Tiger, I still want you to answer this.

@Tandy I shall be really busy until the end of memorial day weekend, as it is also my birthday weekend :D

I won't call V'la until friday though.

At JTB. She hasn't really responded to my reaction, so I dont know if she is actually. I put my vote on her to get her to talk, she hasnt seemed to have any reaction to my reaction post to her... so meh. Null at the moment, though I'm not sure who else is better at the moment.
Um, what? What post were you trying to get a reaction from?

/ranmaru
I hate/suck at playing catchup, so I'm not going to comb the thread before I start playing.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
bleep bloop

man I really don't want to put any more work into this thread to fight a lost cause.

@JTB: wat. the reason I brought up the quote was to justify my previous statement saying that it resembled scumJ meta in my 21.

responding to zen now h/o

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Would you say that J doing this is a scum tell? If so, how?

Your last sentence "feeling pretty cozy here" implies that his response was scummy. I don't see how this is an indication of him being scum though. If it is, then you're practically agreeing that you are scummy for it as well. I don't believe you feel that you were being scummy, so for you to say that J is scummy for it is fake to me.
It's reaching and its scummy but its not a very strong indicator. I do it myself from time to time to make an argument sound more convincing. No doubt I could be accused of being scummy for doing the exact same thing and I'd agree with all those accusations. No doubt I've played scummy this game wrt to my J push. However, when I feel I've got scum I tend to do whatever it takes to convince others that I'm right and I have no problems with playing that way. Regardless, the "feeling pretty cozy on here" implies that I still thought he was scum, not that J's particular post was a scum-tell.

You don't see town motive, but do you see scum motive? This is why I believe these posts are fake. You're calling him scum because of his reponses, but there is nothing about his responses that indicate scum motive. You are simply saying "I don't see the town motive behind this". How would that make him scum? You don't mention at all during your back and forth how any of the things he is saying make him scum. That is what leads me to believe that you can't because they aren't indications of J being scum, thus you are being fake on your read.
Is there scum motive in mis-representing someone's argument to undermine the credibility of their attacker? I'd definitely say so. If J can overemphasize his argument that my points are reaching and that my posts lack caliber, he doesn't need to get his hands dirty with the actual content.

Only after I specifically requested that he tackle my post did he make an effort to refute it.

The flip floppyness was just an example that indicated he was actually thinking about his read and your intent. The main point I am trying to get at here is that you do not do this. Your back and forth should have been a means to further develope your read, instead you use it as a case in itself on the already made assumption that J is scum.
Further developing one's read does not mean it has to change...what are you getting at here?

I voted J with the intention of determining his alignment and a faint scum read. His responses have certainly further developed my read, and I still believe him to be scum.

@JTB: How much of the me vs J argument have you read?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Kuzi, where are my dag on points already. This is getting annoying waiting for you to follow through and you have still yet to complete this but have enough time to defend yourself against Zen.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
*thinks about using your gifs this game too*

nah. srskuz taking the reins.

they're coming. studying for my last final tonight. should be able to start my analysis after i finish with that.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Why isn't anyone pushing HL to make some point or stands? I"ve had ton more content than the all game.

Hell, I have bronchitis and I've still managed to not be prodded.

In the interest of making this game move, I"m gonna vote Kuz. Sorry bro, but we need a claim to move on.

UNVOTE VOTE KUZ

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
*shrug*

its no problem tando, this game is stagnating and I see where you're coming from with wanting the game to move forward.

not claiming until I respond to J's question and i deem it absolutely necessary.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You're at L-1, it's pretty **** necessary lol. XD

But I'm patient, but if you don't claim by the time I come back from all-night partying tomorrow. You will simply just die.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
As I said, you have time to try and convince us otherwise but atm I see no alternative for you.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Though I don't like the claim line.
I realize some people are gonna see that as a scummy move to cover my bases, but I want to make it clear that I'm not voting Kuz because I'm convinced he's scum. I'm voting Kuz because it looked like no one else was gonna take the vote to L-1.

We're getting close to the deadline, game needs to move forward. Votes are all over the place and a no lynch in a game with this kind of activity will literally kill town. I'm willing to consolidate.

Kuz, if you're not willing to claim or make any real arguments, then someone needs to hammer you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Are you saying if both of them flip town?

Well first off if Kuzi falls through as a lynch we are piling onto HL to get rid of them for their overall uselessness.

I have who I want to look at after KuziTown flip if the possibilty happens but that's neither here nor there Gheb.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No I'm asking about out of whomever we lynch. I was thinking about looking at Tiger or JTB more but I actually forgot about HL <_<

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
As I said before, that info you are not privy to at the current time because I don't think it's necessary to start lining up people like ducks in a row dependant on a flip.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Meh, I'm not lining them up. Just offering ideas on where to look if we have a town flip.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I don't like it and not gonna help you with that. You should have your own thoughts as to what to look at if a scum-read flips town.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You don't have to answer it. But I think people who don't talk a lot should and also give us reasons

Top Bottom