• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KSSU: Revenge of Meta Knight Mafia - Game Over! Has Dreamland been conquered!?

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Gova thanks for hosting. I like your flavor and your face.

I do want to apologize for my bad attitude during the game. I feel I did overreact to general playstyle and fear somehow it's become my default.

Kinda expected more activity for a 9 player game. Especially for how quickly the game filled up.

I think town could have won the game despite such bad activity if Gheb had not been so tunneling on Nabe. I expected him to look at the previous two night kills and ask "How would scum benefit from those two being dead?" Zen had stated he was suspicious of HL as well as I.

But given the lack of activity, I probably would have just quickhammered too. *shrug*

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yeah, I hadn't read the game but basically this is what I saw at the end:

-Ryker was a guy
-Nabe was suspicious of Gheb
-Gheb was suspicious of Nabe
-Zen was super suspicious of Ryker and wanted Nabe/Gheb to stop bickering

...Zen died. herp derp

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I blame the loss completely on Glyph and Tiger. Horrible play.

:phone:
Sorry my internal bleeding took priority over mafia, next time it happens I'll be sure to get that stuff straightened out beforehand.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What in the world? That's why you were acting the way you did?! That's horrible Glyph and I'm sorry for saying some things now. Like if you were sick, why didn't you just say something or like replace out? =/

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What in the world? That's why you were acting the way you did?! That's horrible Glyph and I'm sorry for saying some things now. Like if you were sick, why didn't you just say something or like replace out? =/
I think I know why. He most likely wanted to stay in because it was fun and would want to make up his lack of content... Well, that's how I'd feel. Then I'd ffeel rly gud and bad at the same time after hammering scum without reading the thread. lolz

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Glyphs muscles are so strong that whenever they are flexed it causes him to bleed internally.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Gova you always keep up with the vote counts and the deadlines perfectly. Thanks for that. I enjoyed the flavor and the random npc kills. And your vote counts were really cool the way the were set up.

Top Bottom