• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KSSU: Revenge of Meta Knight Mafia - Game Over! Has Dreamland been conquered!?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
That plan looks fine. All your points considered, Gheb is a pretty good target. No scum would be dumb enough to kill Gheb toNight with the way he has been playing, so I'll message him. Doubt he'll believe my claim even when he gets my message, though.

Originally I had planned on using my message on someone else, but the fact that I claimed means there is a possibility that my action could somehow be tampered with. Rather play it safe in this case.

Ack, my power seems so much less useful once it's out in the open.

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That plan looks fine. All your points considered, Gheb is a pretty good target. No scum would be dumb enough to kill Gheb toNight with the way he has been playing, so I'll message him. Doubt he'll believe my claim even when he gets my message, though.
How about you stop constantly undermining my ability to play this game? You make ******** statements like this with no backing up whatsoever and it serves no purpose other than attacking my credibility. Definitely should've lynched you toDay.

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
How is being legitimately on a wagon on a legitimately scummy playerslot suspicious? J you act like you've not been supporting this wagon pushing all the "blame" on me. And it's not like Kuz is confirmed town all of a sudden. His claim is whack as balls, his power doesn't confirm alignment at all and since when was it a good idea to keep a scummy player alive after a questionable claim? Kuztown equaling Ghebscum is a J-level fallacy and should be ignored.

Kuz is still scum.

Unvote Vote HardLemonade

How wrong you are Gheb. I have not pushed any of the Kuzi wagon onto you as "blame" or any of the like. I take full responsibility for the Kuzi wagon since I was the most vocal pusher of the KuziScum train of thought. You try to discredit Kuzi's claim in this post then a couple posts later you say "well alright I'm cool with testing it on me."

I'm gonna isolate a portion of your post that is definetely telling.

Gheb said:
Kuztown equaling Ghebscum is a J-level fallacy and should be ignored.

Here we have a classic and well known scum-slip. You have been known to use this yourself before from past exp but regardless other people have done this as scum. Why in the world at the first drop of me saying that I think KuziTown=GhebScum you say to ignore it? If you truly didn't think it was credible/something to comment on, you would have ignored it yourself until more heat came your way. You use ad-hominems to belittle the attacker and then say to ignore it. Scum.

FoS: Gheb_01

Kuzi, I'll get to you on other things shortly.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
By shortly, I mean by the end of twilight. Since this game is closer to deadline it gets my full attention now.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't even know wtf you are saying. How is that a scum slip? You guys seriously need to get rid of your ******** principles of things being "slips" and that ad-hominems are "scummy". Kuz also posted an ad hominem just above - not worth a mention for you?

And how am I "trying to discredit kuz' claim"? What is there to discredit? Are you saying his claim is not questionable? Should I have gone against the plan when it's proven that it can at least prove his power [and possibly even his alignment if he turns out to be a liar]? You should think a bit harder what you're even accusing me off.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I thought you would be able to decipher the obviousness of what I was getting at but let me extrapolate.

W.r.t. the ignored statement, you are trying to shut down discussion revolving around yourself and also trying to throw the heat somewhere else. Any and all discussion should be open including when someone calls you scum. You also don't ask for this to be done, you tell people to ignore me when I start saying Gheb-scum.

I never even said Ad-hominems were scummy, did you actually know I take ad-hominems as town tells for certain people? The way you ad-hominem'd is what's bugging me Gheb, not just because you did it.

This game you have been calmish almost then when pressured even the tiniest of bits you are reacting in such a poor light.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
How am I reacting poorly? You seem to have a completely flawed self-conception in regards to hunting scum. Apparently some things I just have to take as self-evident? Because I don't act the way you want me to? As if that ever actually happens.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Reacting poorly, I haven't done anything to substantiate my GhebScum read but you immediately in your very next post say to ignore my train of thought and when other people start calling you scum, you start calling them all idiots.

Scum-hunting? You haven't done any of that stuff this game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
When have I called anybody an idiot? Hyperbole much? And I don't know anybody who pushed his suspects any harder than I did. I'm not the one who pussied out by switching to an inactive.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh my lmao the amount of pure lying and just blatant wrongness is soon to be pointed out.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So glad you've figured everything out already -.-
Rude awakening coming soon ...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Zen, if I'm not here toMorrow, I'm trusting you with a Gheb lynch. Kay?

I have a couple of reasons to extrapolate on but you are on the same page I am atm it seems. Tell me what you think about Gheb on pg 15 of 40ppp throughout. Disagree or Agree with what I'm getting at?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
J, do you have any intention to win this game for town? Serious question and not rhetorical.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Your play is dumb. The same type of dumb that caused trouble among the town in Pizza Mafia. The same type of dumb as your inability to question yourself at all. Considering me scummy - let alone a lynch target for toMorrow - is completely unwarranted. I'm not scummy at all.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You have got some nerve Gheb. Especially to just say, "I'm not scummy at all."

You are only calling me dumb because I am calling you scum. Only reason, which makes you shallow.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I've been calling you out for being dumb way earlier, when you had me as a town read.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I've been calling you out for being dumb way earlier, when you had me as a town read.

Lol Scum-slip? You called me out for being dumb by calling you town.

And Gheb, tell me a game you haven't called me dumb.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
J stop posting ******** stuff.

J stop posting ******** stuff.

I call you dumb in every game because you play dumb in every game. Do you think I've been ranting about your poor play in the critique thread for no reason? Yeah, I think you've been playing really dumb and you have shown no signs of improvement. You still have to show that your ability to read people can be trusted and the cases you make have almost exclusively been scummy. The only results I've seen of you as a townie are that you caused more trouble and that your death ultimately made things a lot less complicated and scum-hunting proceeded a lot smoother.

So start ****ing question your stuff already, why would you stick to a system that evidently doesn't work?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Screw off, I honestly can't put up with your constant bullying me every single damn game.

@Mod: Replace out or modkill Gheb.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You are ONLY berating me because I started calling you scum. If I would have never challenged your almighty self maybe I could have maintained some improvement/good job points with you when I HAVE BEEN TRYING. But it's never effing enough for you. Never is and never will be.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Grow some balls, man. There's a difference between bullying and legitimate critique. I even offer you advice on how to improve your stuff, how in gog's name is that supposed to be bullying? I could just find a legit reason to push you as a lynch target if I wanted to bully you. There's a difference between being a sensitive person and being utterly unable to accept critique and a clearer tone.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You are ONLY berating me because I started calling you scum. If I would have never challenged your almighty self maybe I could have maintained some improvement/good job points with you when I HAVE BEEN TRYING. But it's never effing enough for you. Never is and never will be.
What crap. Just above I pointed out how I've called you out waaaaaaay earlier. Get rid of the delusion that I'm trying to abuse you or anything. I'm being pretty concrete about what you could do better, the problem is that you immediately interpret whatever I say as a personal attack.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gheb, learn to manage your effing tone. Yes, you've called me out earlier but you only first reinforce it because I brought up KuziTown=GhebScum. You brought up the "J stop posting ******** stuff" right after your "critique" of me.

Let me be the first to say, you suck at critiquing because you don't know how to talk to someone correctly.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I probably need to calm down but good gog you get on my nerves almost every game and you don't see me bringing it up huh?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I do see it. But what you do hurts your play, what I do doesn't hurt mine. It's in your interest.

Glyph, I see you lurking. What are you gonna flip?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm still presenting that case against you regardless of the degrees of stupidity you call me. Before this little tiff, I had you in my notes for a WHILE as scum on a KuziTown flip.

Gheb, please just keep your gripes to yourself and we will be good alright? I respect your opinion but by no means do I need to be reminded of it so often.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright that was a bit much for myself but when I have been improving and cutting down walls/limiting AtE/and stuff and you still call me out for it after I have taken your advice just gets on my nerves a bit.

Case gonna be uploaded soon.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Alright that was a bit much for myself but when I have been improving and cutting down walls/limiting AtE/and stuff and you still call me out for it after I have taken your advice just gets on my nerves a bit.

Case gonna be uploaded soon.
derp

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The sad part is that you're probably going to believe the stuff you post, even though your "major" cases have always been wrong ever.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That wasn't the question Gheb. Am I dumb for calling you scum?

My track record is also better than what you believe.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And I never said you are stupid.

Stop. Taking. Everything. Personal. Thanks.

I've said you are playing dumb, which I've already said long before you called me scum. Get over it already and stop making big noise about stuff that doesn't help us win the game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No Gheb I am actually not making this a personal argument. Quit missing the point.

You seem to be dismissing the fact that I am calling you scum based on me being dumb because of it. Is this the truth or not?

Top Bottom