• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KSSU: Revenge of Meta Knight Mafia - Game Over! Has Dreamland been conquered!?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't even know why you think I'm scum but I know it's nonsense because I know I'm town and I've not been scummy at all.

And I'm like 99% sure that your reasoning for why kuztown = ghebscum is going to be completely ******** and I'll be looked as as the bad guy because I can't be arsed to point out every single fallacy in it and then people will accuse me of not responding properly yadda yadda. The same story as always, just with different players. Because you haven't learned shit.

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yet you don't call me dumb when I had suspicions on Kuzi, nor when I had suspicions on JTB, nor when I had somewhat suspicions on Tanny.

Also Gheb, I don't control who votes people all I use is my voice. If people agree with me, obviously there is some truth to it. Maybe if people lynch you because you don't follow through, then maybe you should learn from your own mistakes.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yet you don't call me dumb when I had suspicions on Kuzi, nor when I had suspicions on JTB, nor when I had somewhat suspicions on Tanny.
I agreed with these suspicions tbh. And I DID NOT CALL YOU DUMB. But you are playing dumb. And I pointed you out playing dumb before. Why are you so obsessed over this?

If people agree with me, obviously there is some truth to it.
no

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lol alright, I'll just present the case if people agree with me and lynch you off your scummilicious self.

^_^ Shouldn't be too hard, there is ample evidence.

Though it'll have to wait for toMorrow.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Also both Kuzi/Zen think you are scum as well, I'm the one who's actually taking the initiative to put something forward on it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kuz is scum and Zen is one of the few people that has a worse history than you when it comes to being right about reads. I'm legit scared that you guys together are bad / unreasonable enough to throw the game. In a game where you're just 2 / 13 or more I wouldn't care because you'd get ignored / lynched along the way anyway but now you're 3 [I'm including kuz here because I've seen him play decent in other games] / 9, which is no less than a third right off the bat. This time around you actually have some kind of control / effect over the town. Either you step up your games big time and hop off your ******** "I have ample evidence" delusion or this game is a lost cause because you're about to completely ruin the game for town.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Man you are honestly scared about what I have to say/do this game as soon as it involves yourself?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I can't trust the others to make an educated decision on that matter. Like when has that EVER happened before? They'll see a post that is incredibly long, hyperboled and fluffed up to meaninglessness and they're going to be impressed and follow it without grasping half of what's going on.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So it's not my fault, it's actually how easily I can manipulate people with my posts? And you are overexaggerating with the hyperboled/fluffed stuff.

Why are you so dag on frightened someone called you scum and thus is gonna act upon it? This over-defensiveness is the worst I've ever seen.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also, you should note that this game is a little different because of how small it is and I think your "if X is scum, then Y is scum and Z is town" is even more hurtful than in other games because we don't have a loot of room for mislynches. That's one of the reasons I'm scared about it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So it's not my fault, it's actually how easily I can manipulate people with my posts? And you are overexaggerating with the hyperboled/fluffed stuff.

Why are you so dag on frightened someone called you scum and thus is gonna act upon it? This over-defensiveness is the worst I've ever seen.
And once again you're misguided by flawed stereotypes like "over-defensiveness". That's exactly the kind of bullshit you're going to impress people with no matter how ******** it actually is. Do you even think about what you're posting before you choose "submit reply"? Do you really think me being defensive is a scumtell in the slightest? You guys seem pretty set on me being lynched toMorrow for absolutely no reason and suddenly it becomes a big deal when I'm defensive about it? Because I actually want town to win this game?

Your "case" is going to be full of atrocious nonsense like this and the sad part is that you yourself believe to be right by this. So I'm going to maintain that you're playing dumb and that once more your inability to question yourself may just lose us the game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gheb, no one is dead set on anything lmao. It's only been me talking to you.

Also this is the most talkative you have been all game, when your name has been brought up for the noose, how the hell is that not over-defensive? You are practically begging me not to present a case on you because you know it will work and get you lynched.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ya know what? Screw the case.

Gheb, your highness, tell me why you are town. You have record of flipping on your reads that show a bit of opportunism, flip on your reads for what seems to be no reason, withhold info when asked, have done almost no scum-hunting this game, have shown extreme impatientness with regarding a lynch, and ask for who people consider to be looked at after the first lynch.

If you wanna convince me you are town, meet me half why I'm not an effing mind-reader and you are by far the vaguest person ever with anything.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I can't trust the others to make an educated decision on that matter.
Is it really that hard to understand? I only care about your "case" because I know that everybody else is wrong. And I'm talkative because - believe it or not - unless Glyph flips scum we're in a situation where we might just lose the game. You seem to not grasp this problem at all. We can't play your little "trial and error" game this time.

And your attempts to scare me are really pathetic and don't help you. If you want to get a distorted impression of what's going on you can continue to make petty comments like "because you know you're going to die". When I say that it suddenly becomes over-defensive and *you* argue that nobody is dead set on it? Some great logic you got there.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You have record of flipping on your reads that show a bit of opportunism, flip on your reads for what seems to be no reason, withhold info when asked, have done almost no scum-hunting this game, have shown extreme impatientness with regarding a lynch, and ask for who people consider to be looked at after the first lynch.
- How have I been opportunistic? What record are you talking about here? You're not in a position to call me vague if you make such claims.
- What info have I withheld and if I did how is it scummy? Because I don't announce my town reads?
- I've done plenty of scum hunting this game. Are you even reading? Do you really think I'm the offender when it comes to a lack of scumhunting? You must be playing a different game.

The rest isn't scummy and just fluffs up some moot points.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And even the "legit" points you mentioned here are either

a.) Wishy-Wash
b.) Not backed up
c.) others are much more guilty of it

If that's what your case was supposed to be like then I would've had to hold backk not OMGUS voting you.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
By my count, Glyph has three votes. Zen's doesn't count because he didn't unvote.

I believe Kuz's claim, but let's be careful about declaring who it is going to. As mentioned, too easy to manipulate his power. I hope Gheb is the right choice.

Not sure if Gheb and J's last argument is TvT or SvT. Think it is being taking a little more personal than is purely fun for the game. I hope feeling are better after the Night phase.

Request PROD on Hard Lemonade. The slot has not posted since 5/30.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
- How have I been opportunistic? What record are you talking about here? You're not in a position to call me vague if you make such claims.
- What info have I withheld and if I did how is it scummy? Because I don't announce my town reads?
- I've done plenty of scum hunting this game. Are you even reading? Do you really think I'm the offender when it comes to a lack of scumhunting? You must be playing a different game.

The rest isn't scummy and just fluffs up some moot points.

1.) You have been go read.
2.) Who you trust and why does town have the need to withhold info? Also your reasoning for flipping your thoughts.
3.) No you haven't. Bring up examples of this. And as the scummiest offender of it? Yup. Because you are the most active non-scumhunter.

Your flawed view of scummy needs reorientation. There is no fluff lol.

And even the "legit" points you mentioned here are either

a.) Wishy-Wash
b.) Not backed up
c.) others are much more guilty of it

If that's what your case was supposed to be like then I would've had to hold backk not OMGUS voting you.

a.) How?
b.) Because you said no case, you get the bare minimum.
c.) Nice deflection

Tandora

Smash Rookie
UNVOTE, VOTE HARD LEMONADE

Even if I ignore the slot is a hydra, legit johns, and lurky as hell, it has not contributed anything helpful to the game. Also keeps asking players to lead instead of taking any initiative on their own.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
We aren't lynching Kuzi.

Tanny, I think in the rules you don't have to unvote to vote and therefore Zen's vote counted. Plus Tiger/JTB were on him + Myself/Kuzi, he is still at L-1.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
1.) You have been go read.
2.) Who you trust and why does town have the need to withhold info? Also your reasoning for flipping your thoughts.
3.) No you haven't. Bring up examples of this. And as the scummiest offender of it? Yup. Because you are the most active non-scumhunter.
But it's not your business who I trust. Mafia can use this info more than town so I withhold it. Duh.
And your 3rd point is still a baseless statement *shrug*
I've clearly been hunting scum.

a.) How?
b.) Because you said no case, you get the bare minimum.
c.) Nice deflection
There's a difference between making a case and not backing stuff up. Why are you playing this dumb. You know exactly what I mean.
And lol @ the deflection comment. The whole point is not just that I'm not guilty of it but that almost everybody else is yet you choose me of all people. Because I'm not hunting scum as you say ... when I was the first to actually have a suspect, found agreement and didn't flip-flop on that wagon.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
If that wasn't hammer then we are about to NL in 4~ hours.

Unvote; Vote: Hard Lemonade

Think that puts him at L-1. If we want to have any chance of a lynch then someone should hammer asap.

Even swinging the wagon back to a glyph lynch would be impossible at this point and we need a damn flip.

:phone:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen, if I'm not here toMorrow, I'm trusting you with a Gheb lynch. Kay?

I have a couple of reasons to extrapolate on but you are on the same page I am atm it seems. Tell me what you think about Gheb on pg 15 of 40ppp throughout. Disagree or Agree with what I'm getting at?
Also both Kuzi/Zen think you are scum as well, I'm the one who's actually taking the initiative to put something forward on it.
Actually I never said this. I'm leaning town on Gheb.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
And I still think Kooz is scum. The only reason I switched to Glyph, J, was to prevent a no lynch. Without your vote, I didn't see the Kooz lynch happening. He really should have been lynched though. Even if he did flip town, his flip could have given us some direction. If Glyph flips town we aren't really granted the same thing.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm gonna drop Gheb. Honestly I don't have what it takes to call him scum and my reads may be flawed.

Is it really that bad to be swayed by AtE so dag on much? I can't help it. But if Gheb's town then it really obscures my reads a bit and now I'm lost.

I need to re-evaluate some things.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Would you preferred we *****foot around it until three more people had eventually decided they'd like to see my claim? I mean it was pretty clear that I was going to get to L-1, why burn time beforehand when its a waste in the first place.

Tandora I'll full claim if Gheb and Kuz think its a good idea

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I didn't mean anything by that but I was just re-iterating the facts but alright then Glyph.

Final reads before flip if you want? >.>

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
See that's the thing J, everything you say in a mafia game is said with a purpose. You wanted to remind people that I claimed at L-4. Getting into why you wanted to do that is where the real fun starts (also a lot of WIFOM in this case so I'm not going to touch it)

Still think J is scum, but even a town flip would give us a lot of toys to play with moving into the game further.
Open to the possibility of Kuz being scum, though really not sure what to do with his claim since it has no bearing on alignment really.
Tigerwoods I think is town.
If JTB survives tonight he's probably scum (since JTB always dies)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No...>.> Actually I was just merely saying that you had already claimed and I even think I messed up the number as well.

Top Bottom