• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KSSU: Revenge of Meta Knight Mafia - Game Over! Has Dreamland been conquered!?

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Also, as for course of action... why don't we decide AFTER that lynch comes up. I mean various things could happen like unexpected events or HL suddenly reanimating. Patience my friends.

For now lets focus on who we are killing today. Are we killing glyph?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Also, as for course of action... why don't we decide AFTER that lynch comes up. I mean various things could happen like unexpected events or HL suddenly reanimating. Patience my friends.

For now lets focus on who we are killing today. Are we killing glyph?
No, we are lynching Kooz. You don't seem to be paying much attention Tiger. Kooz is at L-1. We need you or JTB to hammer.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Did you not read what I just said 3 posts ago...?
How can you possibly be any more in need of claiming at this point? You're at L-1, it's one day until deadline, and you've been one of the most strongest pushes all game.

If you don't claim or make a strong argument, you're plain dead.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Posting from a school computer (yes, I'm still at school. all night rave in the auditorium lawl). Last day of finals was today and you know what they did? Took my freaking school laptop back until monday so they can re-image it. I will be able to field most everything else from my iphone until then. I am about to run out the door and go the **** home but I wanted to type my claim out on a computer before leaving. Sorry I've been so damn irresponsible this game but with summer starting I've been giving mafia less and less priority. Still should have been on top of this sooner but w/e

I'm Javelin Knight, Town Networker.

Paraphrased from my role PM:

at certain phases during the game I am allowed to talk with another through private message.

the wording on the certain phases bit was left ambiguous so I asked the mod to clarify thinking it meant a variety of phases. however, he meant only once a Night.

then it goes on to say that in order to prevent cheating, I must send my message to the moderator first and he will then pass it on to the target of my choosing. there are no restrictions upon what I can type within the message and the player I send it to is allowed a one post response if they so choose to.

got to run. I'll be back soon on my phone once I get home

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Unvote vote glyph

J lynch isn't happening within 24 hours and Glyph is the only other candidate I feel decent about. Even if I had the proper means to bring forth my argument (not trying to make a case with an iPhone) I doubt I could have swung the wagon around with this Inactivity and 24ish hours left to go. That puts him at L-2, I'm pretty sure.

If some idiot still decides to hammer me despite my claim being testable, for god sakes get J for me toMorrow upon my town flip. Don't let Gheb steer town away from it in my absence.

Not sure who I'm sending my message to yet.

:phone:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
JTB or Tiger or someone should hammer Kooz soon.

I changed my mind on Tandora being scum if Kooz flips scum. #506 doesn't feel like scum buddy interaction. I think Tiger is scum with Kooz. When he first entered the game, he was asking everyone who had posted if they were friends or foes but he did not interact with Kooz. Though when Beat asked him his opinion on Kooz he gave this:

#56:
@Beatstick I think he thinks I will follow him after giving me a minor defense from Tandy's orders on how I should post. I also think he'll be predisposed to be friendly toward me due to past run-ins in other games... though motives are unknown at this time. I'm watching him closely.
This post is unecessarily elaborate. It's only the 56th post in the game, not much has gone on, and yet Tiger adds this "I'm watching him closely". This to me is distancing at its noobish. The "though motives are unknown at this time" is also out there. Ofcourse they're unknown at this time. I feel so much scumbuddy from this post.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Kooz I don't believe your claim. Mainly because of the little trick you added in:
the wording on the certain phases bit was left ambiguous so I asked the mod to clarify thinking it meant a variety of phases. however, he meant only once a Night.
This is a classic attempt to make the claim look genuine. As town there would be no need for you to add this in. You could have simply told us that you could send messages during the night. Yes your claim can be tested. If it is true however, that doesn't say a single thing about you're alignment. This role is both used as town and scum. Your claim doesn't change that you're scummy.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Whatever zen. Despite my claim being testable id be okay with the hammer if you promise me you'd get J toMorrow.

Oh and I get exclusive rights to laugh at you first during endgame for mislynching me.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And lol @ you thinking that Gova would include a scum networker in a nine man game.

I'm not an expert at setup speculation and even I realize that a role that could spread misinformation like that in a 9 man setup is pretty broken.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
U still no talk with me about J pursuit toMorrow.

*twists zens arm*

He's pulling the wool over your eyes pretty damn good this game I must say, though.

If J somehow actually turns out to be town I think I might need to take a break from mafia for a bit...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
How so? You can PM one person a night. That person has no reason at all to trust you. I really don't see how that is broken at all.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
U still no talk with me about J pursuit toMorrow.

*twists zens arm*

He's pulling the wool over your eyes pretty damn good this game I must say, though.

If J somehow actually turns out to be town I think I might need to take a break from mafia for a bit...

I could see J scum if you flip town. Same with Gheb scum. If you flip town, it should definitely be considered.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Every game I've seen thus far where scum cab directy spread misinformation via direct communication has been like 12 ppl and up. Figured there was a standard to that sort of thing.

It sounds so much less important when you phrase it like that, though.

*shrug*

Whatever it takes to convince you that you're making a mistake that will get you laughed at.

Im not even that mad at you though, just ticked that I actually gave this game a good effort and yet scumJ outplayed me, of all people. Just feel like I could have done so much more for town this game and knowing that I could have played much better this game annoys me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dumb Zenny and Stubborn Kuzi with his dag on AtE/funky claim.

Unvote
Vote: Hard Lemonade

Vote him now I'll explain more when I am not on itouch.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why in the world are we lynching the VI over the most inactive person I don't even know.

Kuzi's ability is testable so I don't think we should lynch him. Sad to say that's the only thing saving him right now besides some of that AtE as well.

Regardless of Glyph flip, Gheb is scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote
Vote: Glyph

I honestly can't convince everyone to vote HL with the time we have and I should've realized that this morning but I'm still not happy with a Glyph lynch because I think his idiocy is town but I'm not a miracle worker and me trying to push another lynch will most likely end up in a NL.

@Kuzi: It's not scumJ that outplayed you, it's townJ that outplayed you. Also if you are seriously considering taking a break because you cannot read a single player correctly one game than you aren't the Kuzi I know. Also "of all people" line got me a little annoyed since you imply you consider me a lowly player, but gonna let that slide.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J/Zen/Tanny/Kuzi(claim) = Town
JTB/HL/Tiger = Null
Gheb = Scum

I wish I had more time because with KuziTown it strongly implicates Gheb as scum and with some other things he has done this game as well.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
[collapse=Tanny read, Middle of the Game]8. Tandora - Hmm...

Tanny is weird for me. I don't like her this game too much but I don't dislike her too much either this game. Her constant pushing on HL is what is keeping me from lynching her. She is being stubborn and stating her opinion on hydras and frankly I have to side with her in this case on the hydra business. There are 3 active intelligent players in that hydra and not a single one can come and comment? EE is V/LA as said in another game, though what about Adumb/Ryker? That's still two players. The problem I am coming up is I have been scum with Tandora before. It is a bit of meta influencing me but she is more....how to say...subject to change I guess. She changes her mindset a bit more and does not really hone in on one tiny minute detail and doesn't let go. This reminds me of townTanny alot where when she thinks she is right she does not let go whatsoever. Her Tiger wagon though is bleck. That's the thing that makes me go back and forth on her. I don't know whether to protest her lynch or protest it. Her 321 is a pure example or where I just don't know what to say w.r.t. it.[/collapse]

Here was my read on Tanny a while ago and from that I began to look at her posts with more fervor. Nowadays most of her posts give me just extreme disgruntled towny vibes and when she tore someone (I forget who) a new one for a point I honestly thought that was super obv town and in my mind moved her above Gheb. Plus I also like her for voting for Kuzi because otherwise she could have just sit back and watched the deadline slowly toll down like pretty much every other player but she did something out of her way, even though she didn't want it, for the better of town. I don't want her lynch and I'll fight that one as much as I'll fight against a Zen lynch.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Good Zen, J.

@ Zen , Though I AM "newbish" how in gods name does that make me scum lmao.
You're completely missing the point. I wasn't saying that you were newbish, therefore scum. I was saying that it seemed like bad (newbish) distancing with Kooz. Of course the point would only apply if Kooz was scum. It says nothing about you indavidualy.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Guess I might need to rethink my J read. I woke up just now with the full expectation thalt he was going to strongarm town into lynching me anyway and he certainly would have had the adequate means to do it, considering zen said he sitll wanted me gone. Yet he chose another direction.

doubt he would have given up that chance to gett rid of me as his main wagon pusher if he was scum

@J: I know where you're coming from with scumGheb for being very dumb/scum wrt my wagon but I'm curious as to what you have by "other things"

We have 24 hours for twi iirc lets use em

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
How is being legitimately on a wagon on a legitimately scummy playerslot suspicious? J you act like you've not been supporting this wagon pushing all the "blame" on me. And it's not like Kuz is confirmed town all of a sudden. His claim is whack as balls, his power doesn't confirm alignment at all and since when was it a good idea to keep a scummy player alive after a questionable claim? Kuztown equaling Ghebscum is a J-level fallacy and should be ignored.

Kuz is still scum.

Unvote Vote HardLemonade

:059:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Voting someone after the hammer. Can anyone say scum distancing?

inb4 I didnt count/realize someone hammered.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yet he chose another direction.

doubt he would have given up that chance to gett rid of me as his main wagon pusher if he was scum
I could see J scum if you flip town. Same with Gheb scum. If you flip town, it should definitely be considered.
^Well this could be an explanation. Though you are right in that he is town. I just don't see how your read is suddenly changing just from that.

My read on Tiger is wtfamireading

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Said I needed to rethink my read, not that my read changed completely.

I feel better about J. Still not good enough to list him as a solid town read though.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I think Koozes target should be Gheb most definitely. The thing about him messaging me or Tandora is that if he is scum and his claim isn't true, he can simply NK the person he "messaged". And if he is not scum, actual scum has a 50/50 chance at hitting the person he messaged (me or tan) to keep from getting his claim confirmed. Now if Kooz messages Gheb, scum can either choose to NK him or not NK him, both which are fine. A Gheb NK eliminates a potential lynch candidate. A Gheb no NK ensures that Kooz can prove his ability. This also is fine because it is not likely that Gheb and Kooz are scum mates so there will be no pretending that Kooz messaged him from Gheb.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Nothing. However, we can possibly show that he doesn't have the power. The way I see it is Kooz can be:

Scum with the actual ability to message people
Scum without the ability to message people
Town with the ability to message people

If his message doesn't go through, then he is scum. If his message does go through, then it tells us nothing other than that he has the power. It would suck if he was town and there was a scum roleblocker though. I think his lynch would be fair anyways.

Top Bottom