• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KSSU: Helper to Hero Mafia/Newbie 11 - Game Over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah. I misunderstood you. I thought you meant that I wasn't voting X1 instead of you. (I also thought you were referring to Gova since you didn't seem to refer X1 in first person)

Please use commas.

"Btw, you have Ranmaru on your list as voting for me, and not voting X1"

I would have understood if you did this:

Revision
"Btw, you have Ranmaru on your list as voting for me, and not voting, X1"

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Ah. I misunderstood you. I thought you meant that I wasn't voting X1 instead of you. (I also thought you were referring to Gova since you didn't seem to refer X1 in first person)

Please use commas.

"Btw, you have Ranmaru on your list as voting for me, and not voting X1"

I would have understood if you did this:

Revision
"Btw, you have Ranmaru on your list as voting for me, and not voting, X1"
I rushed the post, I apologize.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Do something useful and post your thoughts on every player in the game right now, with a brief explanation if possible.

here is the list:

1. Ranmaru
2. July
3. -Joey-
4. Dark Horse replaces Top Ranger Skye
5. The Good Doctor
6. Dourin-X
7. Oki
8. X1-12 (IC)
9. Nabe (IC)

X1-12

Smash Champion
@TGD: Please claim. Don't lie if you do though.

Yeah I know I said you should only do so if someone not on your wagon asks you to, but its close to deadline.

If it helps imagine I'm Nabe asking you:

"It really would be advantageous if you role claimed now, TGD"

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Do something useful and post your thoughts on every player in the game right now, with a brief explanation if possible.

here is the list:

1. Ranmaru- I'm 100% sure he's the cop, he didn't help himself at all by the way he acted and hurt town quite a bit if he is telling the truth

2. July- Seems to be well informed before he makes a vote. As long as he has a good attention to detail he is an asset Town need right now

3. -Joey- He was against the lynching due to inactivity and hasn't looked scummy.

4. Dark Horse replaces Top Ranger Skye-I don't think is scum. Unless Skye didn't post on purpose b/c she didn't want to seem scummy.

6. Dourin-X
Is now my #1 candidate for being scum. He was asked questions multiple times that he refused to answer. I also think he tried to put the attention back on Ranmaru after he claimed to try to arouse suspicion

7. Oki-Very informative, but I'm not sold on him being town yet.

8. X1-12 (IC)
My #2 candidate for pretty much taking over the flow of the game. Also for the other reasons I posted before

9. Nabe (IC)
The only person I don't have a good read on as of yet.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Twice you say you were in a rush. Why?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Ran: seriously what did you gain from asking that question? You should really think more before you post.

@All: This is an ideal time for PR directing, however we only have the Doc acting toNight. Here is what they should do.

DOCTOR PLAN:

Go to www.random.org

On the right, where it says Min: and Max: Leave Min as 1 and set Max to 8.

Press Generate.

If you get a 1,2 or 3. Protect Nabe.

If you get a 4,5 or 6 Protect Me (X1-12)

If you get a 7 or 8 Protect Ran.

This should scare scum enough into not killing any of those three players. Yes before you ask it is purposely designed so me and nabe are more likely to be protected. It is really bad for scum if they lose an NK.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wondered what was distracting him... and I thought he was using rushing as an excuse.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
^ Not that it matters in the long run, but I'd rather that I have two numbers to my name and Ran has three. If mafia does decide to try their luck, I'd rather we don't lose our clear.

Regarding TGD: Sir Kibble is a fairly strong claim, but there's no sense guessing whether or not Gova gave character fakeclaims. I'm fine with TGD going, given the close deadline.

I'm starting to doubt Ranmaru's claim more and more.
I would vote you solely for this in the majority of situations. What a silly statement.

Dourin, what do you currently think of Oki?
Oki, opposite question, which you've already been asked, but this time disregard post 50 in your answer.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@All: Say if you disagree with this please, I mean obviously the doc should only take it as a recommendation but its definitely the best plan for town.

DOCTOR PLAN:

Go to www.random.org

Press Generate.

@Nabe: Broski he is clear but you are useful.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
True. Nabe, I wouldn't want you to give up your number, because I'm pretty sure I'm nk bait now.

I mean, how else would I be useful? N2 I will investigate someone, but then I'd probably be killed before I get to give results D3.

Although, do you guys think Mafia would also have even and odd kill nites?

Fried Ice Cream

Smash Ace
I would vote you solely for this in the majority of situations. What a silly statement.

Dourin, what do you currently think of Oki?
Oki, opposite question, which you've already been asked, but this time disregard post 50 in your answer.
You should vote me Tomorrow then, imo.

I think Oki is town, hasn't made scummy posts.

July

Smash Apprentice
We have no info on him yet.
The town need info on everyone to make informed decisions
This. I'm really interested in DH's opinion and what he thinks after reading the whole thread, he might catch things that we missed while things were happening in the thread.

Okay, I finished my reread.

TGD, I'm getting a bad vibe from your posts. You pit ran at L-1 without reasoning (even though this was early on, I'm assuming it wasn't an rvs vote, as you had voted ran for an rvs vote-esque reason), then you blindly follow x1. Oddly enough, you then say that you would shoot X1 for being pro-town. shoot X1. Though a leader deserves an investigation, if he really is just a pro-town townie, then we've lost a good person to have around. In addition, you ate'd a couple of times in the last couple of pages ("well, apparently I'm getting lynched, but I'm town")

Ran did seem suspicious to me (going as far back as right when the game started, where he asked people to make a scumlist in rvs period, while I fail to see how that helps at all, and reasons floating around, such as him attacking nabe for keeping his vote throughout three bandwagons) though if he is the uncc'd cop, then this read is pointless.
Oh cool, I'm glad to see your opinion on everything DH. Knowing that DH also feels that TGD has given off a bad vibe, and TGD is and has been the best bet we have for the lynch today since Ran claimed cop.

As for the directing the doc, I am fine with X1's plan, it sounds fair to protect the ICs and the cop right now.

With that said, ICs I am willing to hammer, is it okay if I hammer now? I will wait on a response from both of you

X1-12

Smash Champion
Not yet.

@DH: are you gonna be able to post your thoughts before the deadline or not? if no then we will just hammer and you can finish re-reading overNight.

If DH doesn't get back to us and you are leaving to not come back before deadline, then you should hammer. If you are going to be on your PC again before the deadline then there's no gain in doing it now.

July

Smash Apprentice
No problem, tonight I will still be on (and by tonight I mean until around 4 am) and I will check in tomorrow, although I might only be able to check in every now and then with shopping and packing for heading back to college. Either way, I guarantee I will vote for TGD before the deadline.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
No problem, tonight I will still be on (and by tonight I mean until around 4 am) and I will check in tomorrow, although I might only be able to check in every now and then with shopping and packing for heading back to college. Either way, I guarantee I will vote for TGD before the deadline.
Thanks for your support buddy!
Haha, I'm just messing around.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Lets see, about your direction...With thy low odds, the mafia would almost certainly go for ran. If he is uncc'd cop, maf would be out for his head. X1, nabe, assuming one of you isnt the doc, a dead cop hurts more than a dead VT.

Doc on ran

X1-12

Smash Champion
u rong. Maf may as well kill him 2moro night. Maf wont chance killing any of those 3. also maf dont care really if ran lives because despite his good intentions he is a hindrance to town

X1-12

Smash Champion
Ran: seriously what did you gain from asking that question? You should really think more before you post.

@All: This is an ideal time for PR directing, however we only have the Doc acting toNight. Here is what they should do.

DOCTOR PLAN:

Go to www.random.org

Press Generate.

This should scare scum enough into not killing any of those three players. Yes before you ask it is purposely designed so me and nabe are more likely to be protected. It is really bad for scum if they lose an NK.
Do this. Me and Nabe know whats up

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
But X1, what if the maf worry that ran might get a guilty on him? I don't think they'll be taking a chance with their kill.

X1-12

Smash Champion
ITT: DH tries to get the ICs killed after saying they shouldnt be shot. My plan also essentially protects 3 people to your 1

July

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for your support buddy!
Haha, I'm just messing around.
Lol I know, and it's nothing personal, its just the best bet for us to lynch you to find scum. Also, I'm not planning on hammering until the ICs think it is close enough to the deadline, so if there is anything else you want us to keep in mind/look into on Day 2 you still have time to let us know.

Oki

Smash Rookie
Me claiming is hurting town? So lynching a cop isn't hurting town?
We aren't lynching you, but lynching someone who would do what you did to town wouldn't hurt us at all.

IGMEOY Oki.
What does this mean? o

Dear Ranmaru,
U RONG
Sincerely, X1
P.S Oki was right.
About what? I don't even.

Uhm. I am pretty not alive right now. I will write my list of thoughts on people in a bit. I am ready to put the hammer down on TGD when the ICs determine it is time.

@Nabe about Dourin: I was pretty sure at first he was town, but now I am not so sold on it. He is very very against the possibility of cop!Ran. He didn't want to claim whether or not he was the cop at first, which isn't necessarily scummy, but was really not helping town to figure out whether Ran was really uncontested cop and to figure out who we should lynch for the day. He didn't want to claim at first and didn't see the reasoning behind it. And then in his post #373 he says he doubts Ran's claims of cop. But I mean come on. He claimed cop. Nobody counterclaimed. You can't argue with that. His recent odd behaver concerning Ran's claim bothers me and doesn't seem entirely 100% town to me.

Top Bottom