• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kruton & Co. with Galaktika Gaming Present: Smash Riot--Feb. 28th--State College, PA

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
should we really be calling this "Smash Riot"? After CoT4.....
lol i see wat u did thar! :laugh:

Great job with the venue finding. hope you guys can pull this off without changing to a different date, but if u can't it's fine. Slim and Beef just REALLY wanna go down there again, and I still have to face/destroy most of our PSU crew members. Gotta get back up near top in the crew tier list again:chuckle:.

Hope 2 see everybody there if umbra and mav can get it workin again!!!

P.S. Umbra, I just need housing info since dave and fatty plan on stayin overnight again and the parents are unsure about it. Call or PM me or fatty when you get the chance...

LonVoen

Smash Cadet
I can bring a 19 inch tv for a set up, as well as wii+brawl+melee. I just want this to happen really bad. Would be so awesome if this turned into biweeklies or monthlies.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
should we really be calling this "Smash Riot"? After CoT4.....
yeah we'll pick a different name when we find a venue and get biweeklies or something going

it was originally named after the psu riot when we beat ohio state, nothing to do with the LAPD

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Hope this works out >_>

I need to know soon so I can take off from work...need 2 weeks notice.

lol@smashriot

:093:

M@v

Subarashii!
Hope this works out >_>

I need to know soon so I can take off from work...need 2 weeks notice.

lol@smashriot

I would say take off, then if it doesnt work out, tell them you can work again. We should know tomorrow if this is on or not.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I was able to book a venue when I threw tourney back a bit I talked to Umbra about this he is going to follow threw looking into place not sure if he talked to M@V. Working on getting venue....

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
hey guys just to let everyone know myself, smurf, and fury got a venue near us and we are going to host a tourney so if yours doesn't work out (which i hope it still does) there will always be ours. We're thinking March 28th. maybe first weekend in april considering smurf and i didn't post a tourney thread yet. any ideas/comments on this?

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
hey guys just to let everyone know myself, smurf, and fury got a venue near us and we are going to host a tourney so if yours doesn't work out (which i hope it still does) there will always be ours. We're thinking March 28th. maybe first weekend in april considering smurf and i didn't post a tourney thread yet. any ideas/comments on this?
Def let me know when you pick a date for your tournament I will try and get a group of guys from our store to head over to it!

Nick

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I'll see if i could get slim and beef to give me a ride up to that. I think the ywould like to, and its always a good time with you guys around! :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I agree, march 28th would be ********.

We'll see what we can do.. 14th would be bad because some of us wouldn't be back from spring break.

Would the 21st work for people? that's if we don't have one feb. 28th

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So uh...hows this comin' along?

?_?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I am gay........
I predict that Slim posted this, on mikey's computer, with beef egging him on.

tell me how close I was lol

anyway...

We haven't been able to get a venue yet. I'm thinking we just postpone this until march 21st. If anyone disagrees, post away...

Phase

Smash Apprentice
id still go to it of course, but if it gets postponed i vote me, rev, and wrek come up for some friendlies somewhere between now and then.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I mean, I would LIKE to go, but I can't.

Oh well. I'm still coming up to State College next week, so I'll probably meet some of you anyway.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
that kinda works for me and kinda doesn't. It allows me to go to another tournament on the 28th which is good.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Meh. I'll be a hell of a lot rustier then than I am now, but I'd still come since its so close to home

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
March 21st?

Meh...okay.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I predict that Slim posted this, on mikey's computer, with beef egging him on.

tell me how close I was lol

anyway...

We haven't been able to get a venue yet. I'm thinking we just postpone this until march 21st. If anyone disagrees, post away...
You hit the nail on the head. I hate mikey's computer for actually keeping you signed in. Mine doesn't do that!!

Guess who's getting a broken windshield today? *points at slim, who screams and runs away* :chuckle: lol jk

Yeah 21st sounds alright... but now i need a ride to TGP on 7th, since slim and beef are prolly gonna wait til this and say screw it to TGP. I'm prolly gonna go to both, so this will give me two weeks to get even more cash.

M@v

Subarashii!
Also, we have to figure out a new permanent venue since galaktika's gone.

UPDATE:Since there is no tournament, We are likely going to do a smashfest or a smash till dawn (I prefer the earlier) on the 28th. Anyone is welcome to come. ^_^.

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
You hit the nail on the head. I hate mikey's computer for actually keeping you signed in. Mine doesn't do that!!

Guess who's getting a broken windshield today? *points at slim, who screams and runs away* :chuckle: lol jk

Yeah 21st sounds alright... but now i need a ride to TGP on 7th, since slim and beef are prolly gonna wait til this and say screw it to TGP. I'm prolly gonna go to both, so this will give me two weeks to get even more cash.
:( @ slim and beef

i thought they were my peeps

_umbra_

Smash Champion
ok smashfest in latex's laundry room. it's definitely big enough, we just need tvs. anyone interested?

Top Bottom