• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kruton & Co. with Galaktika Gaming Present: Smash Riot--Feb. 28th--State College, PA

ShadowNovan

Smash Cadet
No tournament.... = :[

My spring break starts that week though, so I'd really be up for anything. I just want to play against new players, and my friends feel the same. Might just have to wait for the 21st idk.

M@v

Subarashii!
We can use my HD one for brawl probably...it doesnt lag too much if at all with brawl. I say latex's TV for melee, and need one more for 64.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
wow who gives a **** about st pattys day?

we have 1499 tournaments on valentines day but the minute someone suggest a tourney on st. pattys day people start asking questions.

backwards *** community

Dobs1007

Smash Ace

_umbra_

Smash Champion
yeah, state patty's day is kind of a big deal. Tournament is def cancelled either way, we're just going to have a smashfest in latex's dorm. I guess we'll just have to show up drunk

_umbra_

Smash Champion
you guys should come down for the State Patty's Day smashfest. Bring captain. :)

We probably wouldn't play too much smash if you guys did come down... but I could always use some dedede practice

oh yeah I heard mikey is coming to tour the school on the same day... he's not going to be a happy camper, is he? lollll

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
When is this thread going to be updated with new location/venue/date/etc.?

:093:

_umbra_

Smash Champion
It won't, kruton has no internet atm

When we get things arranged for the next tournament, I'm going to make a new thread.

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm relatively new to state college, and I'm looking to get back into smash. I think I met Truth at the triangle brawl tourney a few weeks ago, maybe some others, I don't really know their gamer names. Anyway, if some state collegers wanted to get together and play some melee (i guess brawl too) let me know, I'd love to get back into it. Also I will totally be at that tournament if it does happen. : )

Phase

Smash Apprentice
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!

i just felt like screaming it, you guys always scream melee when you want it :laugh:

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
you guys should come down for the State Patty's Day smashfest. Bring captain. :)

We probably wouldn't play too much smash if you guys did come down... but I could always use some dedede practice

oh yeah I heard mikey is coming to tour the school on the same day... he's not going to be a happy camper, is he? lollll
It's alright we got this we'll think of something we'll just hope that mikey doesn't remember that kruton and jessie live down there (even though we told him before he's mikey) we'll walk with him for a bit show him the large difference between you and your roomy's side of the dorm then PAPAPAPARTY

_umbra_

Smash Champion
oh, so you guys are coming down?

dobs is getting me a bottle of captain, so we'll have a good time. bring whatever you can think of ^_^

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Planking takes skill in melee, you need to do that up b ledge stall bull****

basically, even the gayest part of melee takes more skill than anything in brawl

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
i don't actually think so gammon doesn't wanna drive that son of a mother who would kick my *** if I called her a ***** :mad088:

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Hey, I'm relatively new to state college, and I'm looking to get back into smash. I think I met Truth at the triangle brawl tourney a few weeks ago, maybe some others, I don't really know their gamer names. Anyway, if some state collegers wanted to get together and play some melee (i guess brawl too) let me know, I'd love to get back into it. Also I will totally be at that tournament if it does happen. : )
yeah i was there. your name doesnt sound familiar...if i see you i'll probably remember. i'll play some melee even tho i fail in it now -_-

M@v

Subarashii!
yeah i was there. your name doesnt sound familiar...if i see you i'll probably remember. i'll play some melee (even tho i fail in it now -_-)
Its probably Ethan, the Marth kid I was talking about. Hes pledging at my frat. ^_^. Am I right?

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Hey guys

Whats the turn out for this?

Any melee?

I am considering this. Im still needing to get better at brawl and I need more brawl experience.

Top Bottom