• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

T-block

B2B TST
hijacked again

because we all love IU ^^

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cGuRVo16wc4&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cGuRVo16wc4&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

황미영

Smash Champion
Put Kara- Honey next! :p

And yay, I'm finally on a laptop with sound. xD And this is awesome, I never knew you could play music in threads.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What happened to the sig...?
bandwidth got *****, use my sig url if you haven't already
Wait

omg

why does this thread play music? What is this witchery?
yeeeyeee nips
Requesting Epik High: 잡음

No johns, IDC if 70% of the songs have been Epik High, not enough Epik High for me.
I support this
I support this.
obv
i support that too
obv
hijacked again

because we all love IU ^^
wow get that **** outta here maiko >_> epik high won

you're lucky its IU's song with Seulong and not some other bs LOL
Put Kara- Honey next! :p

And yay, I'm finally on a laptop with sound. xD And this is awesome, I never knew you could play music in threads.
EPIK HIGH IS EFFING NEXT. Thanks to maiko's mod abuse >_> i'm reporting you btw

and looool you never knew? sheesh xD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
IU is one of the best singers out there and 2AM is one of the few boy groups out there who can actually legit sing hahaha

so miharu points right there

DJMirror

Smash Master
I would gladly listen to K-pop if it got a picture of Bruce Lee into a revolving signature of hot azn chicks.
WAIT! WTF YOU LISTEN TO KOREAN POP AS WELL? YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE THE ****ING TYPE TO LISTEN TO KOREAN POP!!!!! GET THE **** OUT >=[

Sup Stab how are you doing? <3 you

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
AHHHHHHHH 2PM IS COMING TO VANCOUNVER ON JUNE 29THHH

AIIYAAAAA *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

<omgomgomgomgogmgmgmogmogm

ReturnEra

Smash Rookie
didnt know ther was thread o_O

i like listening to kpop too my fav groups are epik high, brown eyed girls, and big bang

L__

Smash Master
...where

WHERE

Epik High - Map the Soul (Worldwide Version) feat. MYK & Kero One

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DJMirror

Smash Master
MacD seem interesting that Karaoke Tournaments

If he's teaming with Drac...You guys are all ****ed

if he's entering singles you guys are all ****ed...

GG

Lady GaGa counterpick all day fools

if you win the first match, ban lady gaga and you'll be fine

huh

whatever who cares about seeing guy groups live
I know, Why would you go check out hot korean guys live when you can check out hot korean girls with those nice ***** and ****

Bwhahaha

Top Bottom