• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
2PM / 2AM being obnoxious per usual.

Also, Leeteuk confirmed for cheating his age. If any of you saw the picture, Leeteuk looks at least 35 with a beard. Even if it's fake.

justaway12

Smash Master
I am not asain as well, well, no, I am, but not from East Asia, I'm from Yemen.

I love Cry Cry, but I'm looping Goodbye, Ok the only song that doesn't have plays is O My God.

I miss Athena =(

EDIT: http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Snsd-Gir...ultDomain_0&hash=item3f0fc6ebfa#ht_500wt_1156

Wow, lol, I should start my own bidding for these things.

ALSO, SNSD ARE HAVING THEIR OWN VARIETY SHOW RUNNING ASFNDSKGHBJKD, I SHALL ANITICIPATE!!!!

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
[collapse=Man alert, girls keep out~!]
[/collapse]

I'd go around these lines. I personally think black is the best color if you can get it right like ol' Jaejoong there. Otherwise, it's a puffy mess.

(I dunno, I just like YunJae hair.)

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I feel ya'.

I don't have space to dance until I move a car out of the garage, and whenever someone opens the garage door I immediately stop what I'm doing, run to the nearest chair, and sit down as if I was just lifting weights, lol.

Which sucks, because I've been told that I dance well.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I feel ya'.

I don't have space to dance until I move a car out of the garage, and whenever someone opens the garage door I immediately stop what I'm doing, run to the nearest chair, and sit down as if I was just lifting weights, lol.

Which sucks, because I've been told that I dance well.
I've got my living room. Welp.

I could probably find time in the mornings during Christmas break, since my sisters will be at school and my mom will be shopping. Now the only problem is the camera. And how I'll get the audio and stuffs. More of the former, less of the latter.

justaway12

Smash Master
Sooyoung said there won't be a repackage, though she has been wrong before, I think she also said there wouldn't be a Korean Mr.Taxi but that was a lie too.
And a lot of fans are saying if there is a repackage it'll be Mr.Taxi korean version and this song is not new, it's a reject track.

lol, all I know is something is happening to Mr.Taxi Korean, there is a good chance there won't be a repack and Boomerang might not be in there regardless, it's like Hikkup or Time machine.

This is the full song BTW
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I15wQpR5jkc

Top Bottom