• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
first day of class

i was given some awesome learning websites

will post when i finish today around 4pm pst

:phone:

tko112

Smash Lord
knowing their company, there will be a dance version, and knowing them, its gonna make us very epileptic w/ all the changing scenes

justaway12

Smash Master
T-ara's MVs just keep getting longer, they're are giving Kanye West a run for his money with this MV. Probably going to be a dance version shortly after though, or atleast audio version.

I LOVE THAT BEG MV <3333 NOT ENOUGH JEA ):<<<

I don't get it, what was Narsha's torture machine supposed to be? Infact, I only just got Jea's and Ga In's

Get@Will

Smash Champion
30 minutes long? i got nothing but love for the girls, but looooool. as if the roly poly mv wasn't long enough. roly poly's the jam, but to this day i've never finished watching that god damn drama version of the mv. are we having contests for who can have the longest mv? it just feels very excessive.

maybe it's cause i feel that the story behind the mv had absolutely nothing to do with the song and that the mv was all slow and boring while the song suggests something fun and up beat. i'm basing this solely off of the bits that i've watched so, if you've watched the entire thing (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL), feel free to tear me down.

i'll try it out, but i'm seriously not gonna expect anything out of it. i'd be pleasantly surprised if my heart gets a boner from how well the mv suited the song and how well the story line blends with the lyrical content of this. i'll undoubtedly love the song for sure, since these girls are ****ing amazing, but i can't say the same bout the mv.

i love you boo, but please... DON'T DO THIS.

hope what i said makes sense to people lol

also

if I was the guy holding that shied
i found this to be hilarious for some reason

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
The Sixth Sense video is so good!

I think I'll be able to accept T-ara's video if they release it in parts, like five minutes each day or something.

Miharu

Smash Hero
google for new stuff

"file sharing" for hq stuff which i haven't bothered with yet since its too much work with my ****ty net

asianload.com for random older stuff

Miharu

Smash Hero
eh

i only resort to 4shared when i can't get it from anywhere else since i usually only find 192 kbps stuff on there

rather have 320 kbps or flac quality stuff

Top Bottom