• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

justaway12

Smash Master
EUNHYUNK'S HAIR! No, he does not need this.

I always felt that Shindong would've been one of the more attractive guys in SUJU if he lost weight, but he lost weight so fast, I'm pretty sure it's going to come back to him.

And I -reallly- don't like JYJ's heaven.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
"Tery's Freshman Year Diet"

- Breakfast will almost always have a hard boiled egg.
- A fruit salad every breakfast. Sometimes for dinner as well.
- Regular salad almost every lunch.
- Soda and fries only optional for Friday lunch.
- Dinner plates must be at least half green.
- Any meal cannot exceed two plates.

Also, note this is entirely irrelevant because (a) I have absurdly high metabolism and (b) when I went to Hong Kong this summer I literally had 4 meals a day and gained a whopping two pounds when I got back.

Edit--Thank you, Karasu!

soju

SD God
A simpler yet harder diet would just be a no carb low sugar diet. I've lost 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks because of that crazy diet(+ exercising twice a day) :B But I have the white man side of the genes in me so I don't have crazy metabolism like you crazy full asians >:B

And a tip for driving tests. . . Don't Crash And You'll Be Fine ;D

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
A simpler yet harder diet would just be a no carb low sugar diet. I've lost 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks because of that crazy diet(+ exercising twice a day) :B But I have the white man side of the genes in me so I don't have crazy metabolism like you crazy full asians >:B

And a tip for driving tests. . . Don't Crash And You'll Be Fine ;D
Soju, while I actually do keep that diet, it's still a joke. I've been eating 4000+ calories a day for the past 3 years and I've gained a whole 10 pounds from the last 3 years. I'm 5'11" and 167. Get @ me.

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
You look so thin...

I'm 5'9.5" and 155 lbs. The highest I've ever been was 175, last year. I kept eating out with friends towards the end on my 3rd year of HS, lol. But yeah, my metabolism is pretty good, too. Not Tery good, I don't think, though.

Hey soju, where'd you learn Korean?

Get@Will

Smash Champion
keeping a healthy balanced diet is nice, but don't forget to hit the gym or some junk

cause no pecs, no sex. gotta look tight for the LGs

where's WEMP at

Miharu

Smash Hero
if u don't want to go to the gym there's plenty of bodyweight stuff

takes just as much dedication to build up strength though

soju

SD God
I've lived with my grandmama for the past two years who does nothing but speak korean and forces me to go to korean church with her so i had no choice XD I'm just glad i haven't been with my other grandma who only speaks thai since that language is waaaaayyyyyy tooooooo confusing XD

And honestly all you need for exercise is a road for running and some empty space in your house. There are tons of different variations of squats, pushups, abs you can do from there

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Do dietary requirements tend to differ between men and women other than caloric intake? I noticed that article on allkpop specifically says female stars in the title.

:phone:

soju

SD God
Dietary requirements are pretty much based on by your body size(not fat but structure) and physical activity, it's just the fact that women tend to be smaller so we see them having a different diet then men.

L__

Smash Master
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

elation

justaway12

Smash Master

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
It's good to hear f(x) featuring in more SM songs, but Oops sounds a little bit like Lollipop feat. SHINee...

Top Bottom