• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Infinite's new song is sort of good, but I like BTD and Be Mine more.

justaway12

Smash Master
I've heard of that rumor, I thought it was kinda lame, TBH, if you don't pull that stuff off right it ends up looking super tacky, even if you do it right, it could still be tacky.

ANYWAY I'M SO EXCITED TAEYEON <333 The title sounds lame and the photo looks super photoshopped, BUT IDEC SNSD <3333

K-pop7 seems like a reliable site to download stuff from.

justaway12

Smash Master
Yeah, concept photos are super misleading.

And you can be Victorian and be upbeat, I hope it's upbeat =O
Girls Aloud pulled it off. <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0sezoBzESk

The goddess in my avi pulled it off too, but her videos get pulled off youtube so fast, the moment someone uploads it, it gets taken off, but OMG, that song was my jam for monthssss, if SNSD's comeback is even 1/2 as good as that, it would be the song of the year for me.

Anyway, I lovee this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F16IdVS4PA

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Glöwworm said:
Are you talking about Paradise? I thought it was pretty good.
Yeah, Paradise. The video was interesting, so I want to see how they'll perform it live.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Judging from TaeYeon's picture, I was thinking they would have a Victorian concept.

With this though, I guess they're just going with 'elegance'. They all seem dreamy and fairy tale-like with this.

From someone on Soshified:

[COLLAPSE="From Soshified"]A REPRESENTATIVE FROM SM ENT HAS GIVEN DETAILS ONTO SNSD’S COMEBACK CONCEPT. IT WILL HAVE AN EIGHTEENTH-CENTURY FRENCH COURT, ARISTOCRATIC LADIES CONCEPT.

Credit goes to snsdseeker..

“The title track of SNSD’s upcoming album will be a track with influences from the sweet tunes of European music boxes from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, coupled with light electronic sounds to make the track sound more upbeat and modernized. The entire album’s concept will expand on the “aristocratic European lady” concept that was not portrayed in the songs of their first Japanese album but included with the covers and photos for that album. The song will showcase SNSD’s powerful, sweet vocals in a unique song portraying a far more mature side to SNSD. Instead of returning as nine girls, SNSD return to Korea as nine ladies, retaining their feminine characteristics yet becoming far more mature.”
The song is said to be about society’s stereotyping of the duties of ladies, and of a desire to be different yet unable to break free of society’s demand for the behavior of women. The song is said to be dreamy yet catchy in a completely fresh and unique style, as well as dark and sinister.The music video for the album is said to be “adorned with elaborate costumes and sets. The video will alternate between shots of the girls dancing in elegant yet choreography-friendly shortened ballet dresses, and with shots of the members dancing in long, large couture dresses inspired by the grand dresses worn by aristocratic women within the French court of Versailles. These shots will require SNSD to dance in burdensome clothing, wigs and accessories, and will truly show off SNSD’s ability to dance without revealing their legs, and they will rely on movements within their upper bodies and most importantly their arms. This will allow the public to see that SNSD is able to dance even without their famous beautiful legs exposed. There will also be shots of the members desperately running along a dark corridor dimly lit by candles. The song will consist of dark, almost gothic, Gregorian notes in order to capture the desperate longing for freedom, but also sweet melodies to express the power of dreams for liberty. The ballet dress shots are easiest to film in, and will allow SNSD to present their familiar synchronized, sophisticated choreography. The members’ hair will also be powdered and volumised like the last Queen of France, Marie Antoinette, who influenced the album’s concept.”
The album is said to contain a fair amount of ballads with huge influences from piano and string instruments, as well as music boxes. There will also be an experimental track containing rock overtones yet also coupled by the usual catchy electronic dance beats of SNSD.Be sure to support the girls by purchasing their album, due to be released next month!”[/COLLAPSE]
If this is true, and if SM does this right, this is a totally unexpected dream come true. They're going to use my most favorite era(s) of music and fuse it with SNSD.

I want to jokingly troll and call out 'feminist~!', though.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Let's go over this again, shall we?

KARA, Brown Eyed Girls, Girls' Generation, IU, Wonder Girls, G-Dragon, T-Ara, and now Tablo.

I'm sure I missed someone.

justaway12

Smash Master
lol, I always found Hyo gorgeous, the main issue I always had with her was her manbrows but now she took care of them, she looks gorg.

Tablo is joining YG right? What is going to happen to Epik High? Are they joining as well? I mean, after Tukutz is out of the military.

Top Bottom