• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
That dude is crazy. SNSD should have the most guards around them, but it seems like they get the most attacks of this type. Their bodyguards need to be fired and replaced.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
f(x)'s music video isn't coming out anytime soon, right? I need to go to bed, I have class in the morning.

justaway12

Smash Master
^
^
I don't think so, but at this point, you probably already went to bed and probably to class as well :p

And APink, I really like "I don't know", Boo is okay, I don't like wishlist or it girl, this mini is okay, nothing really stands out about it though, IMO.

Also, I've gotten used to Pinocchio, it's okay to me know.

EDIT: The MV =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKS12iGFyEA&feature=player_embedded

I've really warmed up to this song but they altered their voices way too much though, couldn't even tell when Victoria, Sulli and Luna were singing until this MV, tbh, but I noticed SM did that before with f(x) and I still dislike the fact that there is no build-up, no climax, it makes the song seem so underwhleming, I like the song, but it feels like something is missing. The choreo was a downgrade as well, but it's still awesome. <3

Wow, that just made me seem like such a negative nancy.

But the girls looked great though exept for that one shot with Luna's rhinestone eyes, though she did remind of the flawless Gorillaz plastic beach album.

VICTORIA <33333 I'm so proud that you got more than two lines in this song.

T-block

B2B TST
[yt]kKS12iGFyEA&autoplay=1[/yt]

hmm... still not great imo. choreography seemed lacking compared to that of lachata and nu abo. i love the choreo of those mvs.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
everything about it is lacking imo (except for the glaringly obvious)
What's glaringly obvious? How attractive Victoria is?

I like Danger. Weakest choreography of LaChaTa, Chu, and NU ABO. Loeses to LaChaTa's vocals. Not as upbeat as NU ABO, but still a catchy song.

Neuro689

Smash Cadet
Hi gais~ ♥ :3

I'm German who was born in Russia, but because of my father's American Air Force migration job, we were moved to South Korea since I was 2. I can't speak German, but I do speak Korean very fluently! ♥♥♥♥ XD

It's nice to meet you guys~ ♥ :333

Neuro689

Smash Cadet
I like MC Mong, Cherry Filter (낭만고양이), Hot Potato - 뜨거운감자, Brown Eyed Girls & 김태우 (Kim Tae Woo), I suppose~

Not too much of a fan for those idol girl groups or boy groups~!

justaway12

Smash Master
Welcome, welcome =D

I love BEG <3333 my second favorite group.
I love Cherry Filter too, been listening to Pianissimo sooo much these past few days. <3
I don't know much about Hot potato, but I loved confession.

Neuro689

Smash Cadet
I ♥♥♥ Epik High.
Sadly, I haven't been listening to their recent musics...! I really really loved Love Love Love, though :3
Hot Potato is really good at singing his own music, but when he sings other people's musics... It's so horrible...!

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Can't wait for Epik High to get back together again after army terms.

I think f(x) went for a simpler song/easier choreo to gain more fans? That's all I can think of. I just want to hear the rest of the album.

justaway12

Smash Master
Well, if it was to gain more fans, it seems to be working, they'er killing it on the charts =O

http://originalslook.com/2ne1mi/

So much fun xD

Can't wait for After Schools new albummm <3

EDIT: F(x) album realesed, nobody I know reported it though, a friend of mine just linked me to it.

I'm loving 아이 (Love), Dangerous and my style, I'm liking So into U and stand up, indifferent to Sweet Witches and Beautiful Goodbye and hatehatehate Gangsta boy.

And obviously I would like lollipop, I liked the chinese version and this version is basically the same, but with Onewwww <3
But now it has this little chipmunk man.

EDIT: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/fx-releases-first-full-album-pinocchio

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Hi gais~ ♥ :3

I'm German who was born in Russia, but because of my father's American Air Force migration job, we were moved to South Korea since I was 2. I can't speak German, but I do speak Korean very fluently! ♥♥♥♥ XD

It's nice to meet you guys~ ♥ :333
YO, I'm wemp.

Glad another has joined the ranks ♥

Top Bottom