• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Miharu

Smash Hero
its alright, but it just seems like something is missing from it lol

i like You and I a good deal better as well

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I think Beautiful Goodbye is my favorite right now, but I don't think they'll ever perform it.

justaway12

Smash Master
Good luck, WEMP

And TBH, Yuri was of those people I NEVER wanted to go blode, but she is rocking the blonde! I wish she'd go back to her sexy black though, but whatever her blonde is still love. Also, her hair looks sooo much better straight, I wish it wasn't curled so much =/ Or at all.

Also, I hate how BEG keep delaying their album )=<
Wasn't it due March? Now it delayed again =/ Oh well, at least it's for a good reason.

EDIT:HQ version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7ieBWnaWQo

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
f(x) is finally back and looking good. I'm guessing they'll have a repackage album in a couple of months, but would'nt that be around the time Super Junior is supposed to be coming back?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So for the past couple of days, instead of writing my research paper, I've been watching f(x)'s live performances and staring at Victoria and Sulli the whole time. Is this bad?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Time for one of Tery's random review overview of a Korean group artist thing.

f(x) - Danger / Pinocchio
Dance: 6/10
I found this rather lacking compared to the fierce dances in LaChaTa, Chu, and NU ABO. Someone mentioned the possibility of nerfing the choreography down to a more simple routine to attract more interest in the group, so I won't say the dance is horrible, but the song definitely could have used a more upbeat choreography.

Vocals: 8/10
Victoria: Victoria's Korean--especially in the second verse--sounds so much more refined! Definitely seems like she has worked hard through training and We Got Married stuff. Victoria jia you / hwaiting! I need to find a song where Victoria sings Chinese, because I feel it would be pretty solid.
Luna: Luna, who is usually the top vocalist in f(x), disappointed me this time. While her parts in LaChaTa and NU ABO had fierceness, Luna just sounds like a young child for the lines. The bridge "Pinocchio" belt was the old Luna I knew.
Sulli: Sulli vocals have definitely improved from her LaChaTa days. Her voice just sounds stronger, which is good enough in its own right. Sulli's "strong voice" is much more evident compared to in NU ABO where she was half-rapping the lines for emphasis.
Krystal: Krystal has always had a nice voice in my opinion, and seems like every time she's placed in a bridge, it blends nicely and sounds good. Krystal has yet to disappoint me.

Appearance: 9/10
Victoria: Victoria seems incapable of looking bad. Photoshopped or not, she has ridiculously attractive eyes.
Amber: Amber doesn't look bad in blonde. Probably the music video in which she appears the least tomboyish, at least in my opinion.
Luna: Luna's change to blonde was really smooth, but honestly I'm a much bigger fan of the natural dark hair. The black hair combined with her strong vocals made her look more mature.
Sulli: I fall for Sulli's eye smiles every time, haha. That's all I really have to say.
Krystal: Jessica looks better with straightened hair, and Krystal looks better with curls. Looks like S.M. knows that well, heh. Krystal looks good.

Rap: 7.5/10
I've always shown disappointment in S.M.'s ruining of Amber's potential. Amber is a seriously talented rapper who is given rather lackluster lines (see: LaChaTa, Chu, NU ABO). However, Amber's section in this song isn't half bad. Short but to the point, I guess. I still think Amber's true rapping potential was best shown in Danson Tang's I'm Back. Check that out if you haven't already--Amber's good.

Music Video: 7.5/10
Something about the retro build of the MV is appealing, but nothing altogether fantastic / outstanding. S.M. still releases the best teasers for their artists. In some cases, I think the teasers are better than the actual songs lol! Super Junior's Bonamana, Super Junior M's Super Girl, and f(x)'s NU ABO are just a few examples.

Total: 37 / 50
f(x) earns a solid score, but overall lacking compared to LaChaTa and NU ABO. Oh well, maybe next time, ladies~~

justaway12

Smash Master
It's pretty cool, I'm excited, it's funny that Orange Caramel has two mini-albums, while AS has none. And I'm glad AS is coming back, OC did so much more work musically last year than all of AS, I'm pretty postive that OC is even more popular so I'm glad they come back, even though this means less Nana, at least I get more JungAh <333

I LOVE JUNGAH <333

And the teaser itself was quite good, kinda reminded me of Because of You.

And awesome review Tery, I agree about Lunas hair and vocals, I loved it in LA chA TA (both the hair and the vocals).
I wish they didn't make Luna sing in that tone, doesn't suit her, IMO.

황미영

Smash Champion
You got it! Did we ever add each other? O:

I dunno if Rachel is good in BBCSII

Mu-12 all dai son. Dat nakedness. ;DDDD

Idk... She still supah cute. <3

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Was the tier transition from CT to CS the reason she 'was' your main, lol?

When I first got back into blazblue I was hesitant to use rachel since she went from top to bottom.

Um, Lord Knight thinks Rachel will be high mid tier or low high tier.

justaway12

Smash Master
I'm not used to autotune in a good SNSD song, it's still an awesome song, but they hardly ever use autotune so it took me by surprise, the only other time they used autotune was in CABI song, which sucked. =(

People say they used autotune to hide the fact their Japanese isn't exactly that good yet. They improved but they still need a lot of work on it.

When did they add a like button on smashboards? Messes up the bookmarks, IMO. =(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX3aKmnuyew

I really like this song! I would've loved it even more if I liked the guys voice more.

Top Bottom