• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Maybe this poison is also the reason why we'll never get these MUs done... And hi Fyre, even though you dont care for me. -_-

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey guys. Ima practice piano and then i'll make the threads. If you want to go ahead and start something start deciding what stage to discuss next for the stage thread. And someone go bump the peach thread for me :)

link2702

Smash Champion
man, should i ever get all these issues wiht the gov. straightened out, and am able to make it to a offline tournaments again, and go national with y'all guys, after smash we all need ot get smashed at the bar

sounds liek the perfect plan to me

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
fyre, eveb thou im attendinr apex, are you still gonna hunyt me down personlaly lol?

and that wes awhen maharba wanted to talk to people and then all of sudden thought o wome nt.

dear nicole, pj has a setweet as rap that will destroy your soul. sincerely, the same maharba from whobo3 just about 30% more drunk

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
BF or SV would be first if we already didn't do it, seeing how they're commonly used stages. Next, we need a format and such.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I just dont got the will to continue a project I had been doing (or at least MUs) since 2009, but stopped due to lack of activity. Plus I don't have as much time like I used to.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
or we could bump the thread im about to bump finish it and then ill continue with my stage thread. everyone quit participating in it so i just stopped but if we are ready to get back to work, well you im always down to put in work.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
To keep thread flooding I used to have a single stage discussion place, and periodically discuss a stage, and move on, 1 by 1.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
the threads were already made a while back though. plus now that we have a mod that can remove them when we are done with them or just combine them into the mother thread it helps me keep stuff organized

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
I'm so tired of stage and character discussions. I come back to see these boards unchanged with improved ideas. Though I love the community, I'm an information *****. I'm all for spacing techs as well as adding new ones.

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
k. start a spacing thread then. look like 2 pages back and i said someone that isn't me should start one. i have the cg, stage, cv, true combo, and currently the pit video thread. im done making threads. however ill gladly contribute to your spacing thread if you make it.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
I'm so tired of stage and character discussions. I come back to see these boards unchanged with improved ideas. Though I love the community, I'm an information *****. I'm all for spacing techs as well as adding new ones.

The reason we keep going back to those topics is because we never finish what we start with them.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
-.- WDF. I'm so mad right now. The bookstore i rent from said i had till the 13th to return my rental book. I go to return it today AND THEY'RE ****ING SHUTDOWN JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE SCHOOL! And now i have to pay this huge FREAKING fee cuz they can't get their GOSH DARN facts straight! :mad::mad: >.<

Xcallion

Smash Ace
i dont think we've discovered any new techs in a year.
i dont think i can even do all the existing ones -_-

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
really? i could've sworn me and luckay went in on footstool>WOI>cancel>dsmash and other moves just a couple months ago. as well as reverse ledge cancelling. and if you go into the innovative idea thread and search through the last few pages im sure there is other stuff.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
i dont think we've discovered any new techs in a year.
i dont think i can even do all the existing ones -_-
New Techs aren't really that important. Pit pretty much has all he needs, and your right, we haven't even perfected those. We just need to get better at being great players.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Pit doesn't really need any advance tech's beside's Pivot Arrowing and Possibly glide tossing. Every tech is situational, but Pivot Arrowing actually improves his metagame far more.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
At least you replied. It slightly brightens me day after frustration, and yesterday's power outage.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Going away till monday. No1 start anything >.> Any1 who does will get no warning and just get an infraction when i get back.

Also, don't complain about lack of productivity then as soon as i revive and contribute to all the discussions only 1-2 people say a darn thing.

*points at peach mu discussion,pks1 discussion, and new thread i made*

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
ill go with it but just one last thing before i do so.

ptzr i pm'd you saying i want to be in the all pit main hotel room. i need details. also guys ima pm yall and get ur cell numbers so i can find yall when i get to apex

*looks at luckay. then over at fyre. sees ptzr out corner of my eye. looks at ptzr. then turns around and waves at kuro. back to fyre. then to luckay....*

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Omg shut up nobody is trying anything sinister or evil omgggg

someone called?

but yeah smoothies are the best, milkshakes are boss though

man i'm so down for Kid Icarus.. Need to grab a 3DS soon :alien:

also why don't the Pits I play ever abuse his DownB Shield? it's amazing