• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
No one understands what I talk about ;-; well except a couple people :D

Also....That would be extremely weird...it wouldn't really be most drama though Addie is more in the "most anger" category than drama really...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Luckay, the first thing you have to learn about wifi is that your opponent is cheap and abuses stuff and that you are smart and skillful always.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I do not like your suggestion earlier to provoke me further and get me removed from this site. As if I need more ppl thinking I'm a failure...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Man, I either come back to meaningful stuff that I missed being able to converse on or... this. Meh.

@ Loli: I could get what you were at least previously talking about. A Gasai (Yuno, I imagine) plushy would be pretty freaking sweet. You're making one handmade, right? Could you upload it when you finish? i'd like to see it. She's like my favorite MN character.

Also, if anyone is around today... I'd like to do some wifi or something. Or I could play Zenigame again for like hours.

:phone:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Of course it is being uploaded when its all done :) its going to look awesome Hehe its for nick riddle xD
And yeah its hand made I already made a pattern for it and started on some things lolilovesrain.deviantART.com is where I'm going to start uploading all of my stuff I only have the scarves I made posted

Addie-kun stop getting provoked ~

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
seriously can we temp ban ap until he quits being such a child? i used to respect you until you started posting here and since i wasn't around when you first ruined your own rep i can see why all the long time posters don't want you on the boards. either grow and quit being a spoiled little punk or gtfo the pit boards. we don't want this ****. do you how long it took for people to quit "always the pit mains"? knock it off or leave or mod temp ban plz. im done with this social until i get a pm from like luckay or someone telling me that legit conversation is going down or that you quit posting.

DEAL WITH IT

Tesh

Smash Hero
Honestly seems like his parents need to be monitoring what he does on the internet. He clearly can't handle the stress of it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I think it's time I said a few more things regarding various things around.

-Nick
I'm aware you haven't been around the Pit boards much to know many of the things that have happened here, so I wouldn't mind your statement way too much compared to others, but eventually, a little AIM convo will help clear things up.

-MvD
We don't get along at all, and I know of it, not just because you occasionally like to annoy me for fun whenever I'm having issues or try to get me to do something that you know won't happy, and though not the worst I've dealt with, I believe all you need is for you and I to discuss this in a peaceful way on AIM, just like I do with a select few of ppl, so you can understand me more.

-link2702
When's the last time your posts have actually been useful around this place, and not about trolling me!? Don't even lie to me either, for you've been doing this for years! Most of your posts here now-a-days are simply about enraging me on purpose, or promote fights towards me. You seriously need to stop this and actually contribute for once, or at least stop trying to escalate the problems! It's really no use for me trying to negotiate with you, though, and I know you wouldn't want to stop even if I tried.

-Loli
Controlling anger iss easier said than done for some individuals. I am one of them. :/

-Maharba
An utter pointless post that only escalates the problem further, as if making a huge and pointless "blank" spot on your post wasn't bad enough. I can care less bout your vent about me now, but do remember that I've contributed a lot here before, and it shouldn't matter if I vent here as long as I don't break the rules, that of which I have before due to various reasons...

-Tesh
Do you ever contribute to these boards yourself, or do you often come here to solely annoy me, too? I've been noticing this pattern myself with you. Prove me wrong, however.

I rather not comment on the rest at this time. While my easily-unstable personality has been one of my greatest weaknesses, that shouldn't stop us from trying to improve, no matter what things we may say.
I might as well say that one of my recent stresses did indeed come from that AIB playoffs thing, and I cared to place well on it, but apparently nothing I do matters.

Keep in mind that we still have tons of work to do to get the Pit boards back on track. So even if I do vent on at times, don't forget that we still have to do what we can do improve, and I'll still try to help the best way I can only if I feel that I can. Just remember I haven't completely given up yet, and that's hard to do in most cases.

There may be a new project that I may want to work on, and may ask very few Pit users for this task, or at least something to promote it.

MVD

Smash Master
My name is MVD all caps :p Haha maybe we can one day but like yeah I gotta work for lasertag today

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As long as I am not always considered a "bad and mean" person, but rather a "misunderstood" person, as very few has viewed me as.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
As long as I am not always considered a "bad and mean" person, but rather a "misunderstood" person, as very few has viewed me as.
You're just angry.
We get that.
But telling people that "we are going to get it" over the Internet does two things.

1. Makes you seem ******** because wtf are you actually going to do? Nothing.
2. Shows us that you cannot even swallow your anger, making you an easy target of ridicule for something that literally takes less effort than posting about how angry you are.

If this was IRL, and something pissed you off, yeah, it's harder to hide it.
This is the Internet.
If you just DON'T POST THAT YOU ARE ANGRY, then people won't see you as angry.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Discussion over. I set out instructions on the other post to some. I'll be waiting.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The challenge has been set. I've been going over new studies, and browsing through stuff, and one wants to know what could an "Arrow-less" Pit do. That's where one of the tests of this challenge take hold. That will be a hint for one of my challenges.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I have multiple challenges now... This one will be your classic 3/5 set, while Pit lacks arrows. Considering that wingdashing may become a mistake that turns into a D-air or arrow, there will be an Arrow limit of 10 per set. The key to this challenge is to practice the close ranged combat...

I have more challenges waiting and tests. I can't lose all of em and be called a failure like you want me to be. I'll even name the challenges to make it more fitting.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
AP hasn't done anything against the rules. The few times he has i've given him warnings and anything further of that nature will result in infractions.

Keep it chill bros

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We'll never get anything done at this rate... ~_~ But maybe a bit of propaganda will bring it back.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
no progress is being made because the social thread is the only thread that's active atm. what ever happened to people posting in the stage discussions, MU discussions, working on true combos, etc. although while all of that is great, i just realized pit boards have no thread dedicated to just spacing with pit. and seeing as how the range and properties of his moves, traction, etc are all so f-ing weird, why doesn't someone besides me or kuro make a thread about it. what ever happened to ptzr doing all that frame data stuff in his now lost thread. those questions were never finished being answered by him.

@loli

are you a seamstress? what are you doing with the fabric? and im doing all right, all i do is work long stressful hours at work and play brawl at sync's and gnes's house. and party there when i don't work a double which is rare.

@everyone else who said stuff

stuff.

@fyre who said @ jimmy touche salesman

......... i don't have an actual comment.

@ nickriddle,

exactly

edit:

@pit boards

i have a friend who is willing to lend me the money to go to apex and let me pay him back over time. however im not sure im comfortable taking the weekend off of work to put myself in debt and then lose money in singles at apex and such. however this is a once in a lifetime event. do i suck it up, be kinda irresponsible, and ask him to spot me out to apex, or do i do the responsible thing and stay home and work what will most likely be double shifts fri-mon and make money instead of losing it. keep in mind i share an apartment and have car insurance and such. like i wanna meet all of you (especially luckay, kuro, and fyre, i feel legit with you 3), but like, is it worth the monetary hardship that i know is going to follow the event?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We don't have a stage discussion anymore, and I suggested we fix that issue again. We don't even have a constant dubs partner discussion or keep focus with MUs. We never have completed anything to this date except a few outdated MUs, but never everything. It has to change, and I've tried in 2009, but I got nothing else.

Top Bottom