• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Maharba. Imho apex would be worth anything bar extreme detrimental circumstances...it's apex. I literally at a point in time thought i lost my money for it and was ready to get a credit card just to pay for it.

So ya... i say go for it. It'd be worth skipping tournies for a while and the extra shifts.

@pit boards i'll be making the threads for all those projects sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
New sig avatar thing

Maharba, do what you think is right. If you think you can go to Apex, cool, but really if you know it's gunna put you in the hole, don't bother.

I went to Cali to visit my grandparents but also went to Antioch for Genesis 2, and they weren't pleased about it at all.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@maharba Welp since you don't feel legit with me then it doesn't matter to me ;-;. Jk you should do whatever you want. I'm going to apex but that's cuz I don't rlly pay lots of bills and I work at a hotel so its not hard but I think apex would be worth it. Also, to your question of seamstress uh I just like sewing lol I don't make outfits and stuff well only sometimes and for myself :D but Im making plushies cuz they are cute and awesome. So...I guess the answer is possibly o.o okay...I confused myself ****

:phone:

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
@maharba Welp since you don't feel legit with me then it doesn't matter to me ;-;. Jk you should do whatever you want. I'm going to apex but that's cuz I don't rlly pay lots of bills and I work at a hotel so its not hard but I think apex would be worth it. Also, to your question of seamstress uh I just like sewing lol I don't make outfits and stuff well only sometimes and for myself :D but Im making plushies cuz they are cute and awesome. So...I guess the answer is possibly o.o okay...I confused myself ****

Oh Snap, Ms. Loli, do you get a free space at a hotel for Apex since you work at one? Are there buddy passes or anything that I could have? I want to go to Apex now, but I need to check up on housing and whatnot.

Also @ Admiral Pit, since you get angry a lot, maybe this song can help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtGW1Tq0lg0

Psalm 103:8
The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
don't get me wrong, you're all legit (implies "for the most part" :troll:), but those 3 are the peeps who always seem like we'd be hella cool with each other long after the first time we meet in person. and hell soon as i start placing well i can honestly say we improved by a lot all around the same time and got to that point semi together.

all of a sudden remembers the pit "hot guy contest" fyre started. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Yo, for ANY Pit main going to Apex, PLEASE, PM me, I'm trying to get a room and I'll need to confirm how many people are willing to Room in the ALL PIT room.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'm staying at the apex hotel gadiel so I don't think I get free space there o.o I just make enough money so I can pay for stuffs and not care sometimes o.o

@maharba I'm sorry I'm too cool

MVD

Smash Master
I know dude and I appreciate that, I just wish things would go as they should, outside sources always **** **** up, ppl just gotta realize faults and open their eyes to their actions

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
@Maharba This is not something I'd miss if I had the chance to go. It will be something you regret not going to if you don't though. Guess you just have to decide for yourself if it's worth it.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
ya i know ill regret it forever if i don't go. that's the thing. **** it.
alright, im gonna request off work and get my **** set up with RT and get registered. guys, maharba is gonna be at apex (if he can help me out).

@loli

stop taking what i say and making me feel bad lol. everything is coming out wrong. just... oapgweohgoadgoiu i give up but those 3 are still the people i think im closest to on these boards so there.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Page 666 on the angel's social thread... hun.

I've been trying to use arrow loops to get back onstage, when I'm stuck on the edge and can't get back on.
Like, I'd let go of the ledge, shoot an arrow behind me and loop it so that it would come back and hit my opponent from behind. During this I would usually try to airdodge and regrab the ledge/airdodge onstage, or hit my opponent's shield with a sourspot bair. It usually autocancels so added to the arrow, it makes for a decent mix-up. Thoughts?
Only works when there's no platforms over/behind the opponent though.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Any Dark Pit would enjoy this page... Yet I have a bit of dark aura in me, so should I enjoy it too?
If I was to think that Gold Pit is light, and Black Pit is dark, and if I was randomly switching between em, could I be a YinYang Angel? Then again it'd be fitting if I swapped gold with regular Pit... Mysteries to be unknown. I need a new symbol, and I want to eventually get back to my plans.

link2702

Smash Champion
loololllllll 666 page on the pit boards..Gadiel_VaStar probably feel terrified to psot here right nowa
mm... back ot the alcohool

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
"Kuro" (dark) Pit says otherwise. Still waiting for said game to come out.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
fyre, if thats theew case, s i could make you a drink me and my friend invented called the Dirty Girl. but be warned, the faint of tounge will not be able to handle it. or i could make you a mystic twist (yes i made a drink named after my gamer tag, gat et me). at apex, we all getting ****ed up at the all pit hotel room. i call a bed!

Top Bottom