• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ramen has beat every good diddy in FLorida from what i understood when i was talking to him. he beat CFL's best diddy in winner finals last tourney

fox idk....still learning it fking florida and its love of low tiers x.x

and na its either 50:50 or 55:45 Pits favor for sheik matchup infinite jab fking ***** her so hard me and ed were fightning at nll and that move was just gettin him so good xD

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
I personally think pikachu is in pit's advantage. like 55:45.
I didn't know kirby was bad (then again I go ike against him)
I'd say 40:60 for G&W.
DK easier than bowser? Oo

I agree on most of these -or I lack mu experience and can't say for sure.

Pit vs San's Ike: 35-65. :troll:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
no i didn't mean that DK is easier than bowser. i just forgot to say that we own bowser 65:35 or even 70:30. has anyone else even tried the walking regrab chaingrab on bowser? its even easier to chaingrab him than it is DK. take him to the edge and gimp him! if you can't do that than just camp and outprioritize him.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
no i didn't mean that DK is easier than bowser. i just forgot to say that we own bowser 65:35 or even 70:30. has anyone else even tried the walking regrab chaingrab on bowser? its even easier to chaingrab him than it is DK. take him to the edge and gimp him! if you can't do that than just camp and outprioritize him.
lol we're debating our easiest match-ups....MOVE ON :) gah back to research paper fml fml fml:glare:

dskank

Smash Journeyman
Ramen has beat every good diddy in FLorida from what i understood when i was talking to him. he beat CFL's best diddy in winner finals last tourney

fox idk....still learning it fking florida and its love of low tiers x.x

and na its either 50:50 or 55:45 Pits favor for sheik matchup infinite jab fking ***** her so hard me and ed were fightning at nll and that move was just gettin him so good xD
i think sheik has a slight advantage, eds sheik is the best sheik but i dont think he knows the sheik v pit match-up very well, ed taught my friend dwho? sheik and we played the match a lot, what i took from it, sheiks projectile is faster and this can pressure pit and she can mess him up with her quickness, if they box on the ground its even, ftilt combos work on pit to a lesser degree but are still relevant. pit can mess her up with his jab grab game and i like nair for this match, i would call it even or slight advantage sheik, i havent played this match since the last time i played ed in toureny about a month ago so i might think of the match differently now..

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
>off-topic<
SO we all know dthrow>uair and we all know people try to 1) jump away 2) airdodge (3)some might try and get a hit before you do, mk's dair..)

if you spot that airdodge... depending on your prey's weight and stuff.. the **** can begin right? charging an fsmash below him, stuff like that.

well here's a funny follow-up: time a dair so it hits him right out of the airdodge, and do that uber sexy dair>footstool>etc

do people airdodge after a dtilt? i've stopped using it (facepalm) so i can't even say.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
dude i found out something like this by myself out of d-throw once im not joking! did you guys know our f-tilt locks until 20%!? it was dthrow and then if they don't DI correct you can footstool>WOI>fair or weak bair>ftilt>anything!

oh and thx for showing me that dude. im so implementing that ****!

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
XD glad it helped you but imma have to disappoint you though: read the comments on the video.

I myself thought ftilt locked and was really excited about it but it actually doesn't :< in fact it can keep a lock going if you're in team and your team mate is here to continue the lock, but otherwise your opponent can roll away/get-up attack instead. Just like mario's fireballs/lucario's weak auraspheres, if i'm not mistaken.

you can go as high as 70ish% with the weak bair lock+fsmash on snake, i think

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
ive landed that in a match a few times b4 just dont rely on it. Its a nice way to rack up dmg at 0%. Cuz now ur opponent has to worry about arrow camping, chaingrab, annnnnd woi footstool lock. so it IS nice mixup...but its not ez landing a SH dair when they are at low % cuz of mindset xD

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
man i need to go to Blaze's house and post some vids up in here so you can put them where they properly go. i still don't know where in the vid thread to post so ya. i dont really watch pit vids after i watched all the pit CVs

Purple

Hi guys!
Hello everyone =)

Just letting you guys know i'm your designated mod for the Pit boards. Is there anything I should sticky or unsticky before I go back to playing RPGs for winter break?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Hello everyone =)

Just letting you guys know i'm your designated mod for the Pit boards. Is there anything I should sticky or unsticky before I go back to playing RPGs for winter break?
May my tournament results thread be stickied? I spent A LOT of time into that to make it look presentable to the entire community, and to spark more interest in Pit's development.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
My wii freezes from times to times due to texture hacks, and I noticed it happened a lot on smashville, when I'm playing Pit (doesn't make sense, I don't have any stage texture hack yet)
When it froze on YI I just decided to remove all my pit textures (since it happens seemingly randomly, whatever the texture may be when it does freeze).

SO
Do you guys have some nice Pit textures which definitly (T_T) don't have problems?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kool-aid: "I dropped Pit now, anti teaching me mk."
AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST~ perfect song quote for the above statement.

on a side note...why do so many people give up on characters...

On another side note...My friend learned Pit vs Ic so now i have to play gayly boooo for not being able to be agressive-ish anymore =/

ON ANOTHER SIDE NOTE im figuring out who to second for mk...wario diddy snake or marth...always good to have a backup in case pit loses :(

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
how do u play gayly against ics, got any tips ;)
lol ya but ill tell you AFTER our crew battle ;D

Hey Krystedez....what do u think of wario v. MK im thinkin of pickin up wario as a backup for the mu its either him or marth...cuz even tho im pretty good at snake vs mk i just so tired of it im dropping it and moving on.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
lol ya but ill tell you AFTER our crew battle ;D

Hey Krystedez....what do u think of wario v. MK im thinkin of pickin up wario as a backup for the mu its either him or marth...cuz even tho im pretty good at snake vs mk i just so tired of it im dropping it and moving on.

Join me brother...

---

In all seriousness, Wario V MK is pretty close to even, but it can still have it's downs. Just don't expect to win going in not using your main, that's all I'll say. You'll have an easier time than Snake ever will IMO.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

Join me brother...

---

In all seriousness, Wario V MK is pretty close to even, but it can still have it's downs. Just don't expect to win going in not using your main, that's all I'll say. You'll have an easier time than Snake ever will IMO.
any character i choose to second isnt a secondary but a dual main for me...atm im having trouble between marth or wario wario is just fun even tho i have literallly only played a few matches with him but he just seems like he would fit me while for w/e reason when i use marth i have some of the most sexy reads ever so im havin trouble here. And you never get tired of breaking a shield with shield breaker or getting a tipper smash....

marth the princess or wario the chesseburger with legs :(

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Marth is only good if you're consistent with reads and tippers, otherwise he's a pansy.

You don't need to tipper farts :D

But hey go with the character you feel the most comfortable with, honestly, Marth is a good choice for his ground speed and frame data, if you're into that. Look up the matchup exports or something and figure it out. Nothing wrong with triple maining the three of them either.

Top Bottom