• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
kuro we need to have like 50 pittos at holy smash, see whos better/ learn from each other
when i didnt use WOI under the stage i almost won against ramen :) but dittos mean nothing =/ but ya i wanna play ya cuz the vids you have up atm stink :( im sure you're better than that.

btw....

APK GONNA KILL SWAMP *****S BIOTCH :cool:

Coffee™

I need it....

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
gg's at HSL dskank. Crew battle was hype. Our Snake and wario too good they did work. DWHO?!?!?!??!! lol he did good. sorry we didnt get more i was trying to fight alot of people.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
yeah ggs, i like the bowser v marf match, how did u do in brackets?lol @fighting g-dub on japes. wish we coulda got that pit ditto, our low tier mm was so fun, to bad u were having controller trouble and got frustrated :/. lol what did u think of that bowser grab release across fd on ur ganon haha

choked so **** hard :mad: i was so disappointed in myself to loosing to ur crews snake on FD, i looked scrub as ****. doing so terrible made kind of ruined that tourney for me :(i choke so hard under pressure, the more hype the worse i do, i really need to learn to fight snakes better and not choke, snn has to be the only crew in fl without a snake player lol

the crew battle was hella fun though, my **** talk was mk status, and the dwho? chant was da bess, that last match was soooo ****in close, vipe v solo

dwho? way 2 good lol, he told me u beat him in ur mm cause u went snake lol

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well guys i faliled in tourney. fast fell uair at zero last life last round and the first round i got bracket ****ed but in friendlies i excelled against even the ranked players! i even beat z e x once and was going even with T C 1 in a 3/5 money match. we each had 2 wins.... then he went MK. god damn it MK just ruins my life no matter how much i work at the MU. i need a secondary that can handle MK because this MU is bull****! and i swear to god if i hear another "pit doesn't need a secondary to handle MK" im going to shoot them. seriously how is this MU not 70:30 or worse for us? but anyways aside from that i was totally satisfied with getting victories in friendlies on ranked players.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
well guys i faliled in tourney. fast fell uair at zero last life last round and the first round i got bracket ****ed but in friendlies i excelled against even the ranked players! i even beat z e x once and was going even with T C 1 in a 3/5 money match. we each had 2 wins.... then he went MK. god damn it MK just ruins my life no matter how much i work at the MU. i need a secondary that can handle MK because this MU is bull****! and i swear to god if i hear another "pit doesn't need a secondary to handle MK" im going to shoot them. seriously how is this MU not 70:30 or worse for us? but anyways aside from that i was totally satisfied with getting victories in friendlies on ranked players.

Well Masashi seems to do okay vs MK's :bee:

Honestly though I understand your pain. Sometimes if you want to win a tourney you have to cover your weakspots. Usually for MK I go Diddy Kong and that works okay.

On a side note I feel like I'm improving with Pit. I played a few sets against my friends really good Samus and it reminded me just how important it is to space everything. Its like every match now I try to get the very most out of my moves and it feels nice.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol i beat him with pit to. I went snake & Pit. he's pretty good with lucario though. i had same amount of trouble as i did with snipa against him.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I got a couple of Sets of My pit finally

I lost both of the sets but they were all 2-1...lol

TKbro vs Slikvik 1
TKbro vs Slikvik 2
TKbro vs Slikvik 3

and

TKbro vs. Coney 1
TKbro vs. Coney 2
TKbro vs. Coney 3

Say what you want about the videos or my pit or whatever

but I don't want a bunch of obvious *** advice...or advice that would make it look like you looking down on me when you yourself don't place well in tourney. (not directed at anyone just in general i hate that)

few notes tho

-Don't get walled by wario
-I use mirror shield alot because I'm trying to learn more about it. and it serves as an air-block for me.

Purple

Hi guys!
You guys don't do anything wrong here.

There's like, nothing to mod lol.

I didn't realized how much I like LMFAO's BGM until listening to your match vs Coney.

I don't know much about pit, but I would think that your best place would be away from ZSS am I right? How much can she do about arrows? =S. I noticed that you went up to ZSS almost immediately first game. =(. This is just from an outsider looking in.j

You play really well from a deficit; you should play like that more often. I remember playing my friend before and he would sd one or two stocks before starting the match, so he getting himself in the mindset of having a deficit.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
No no...you wanna be close to her...you just don't want to be above her

ZSS has like no options when you are that close?

jab? third hit gets powershielded everytime if any of it connects

dtilt? slow

Uptilt? as long as you block the second hit thats a free anything

Ftilt? weak

fsmash is virtually useless

and her grab is so slow you can spotdodge on reaction

I pretty much got rattled the first match because my mirror shield didnt reflect that first armor piece...lol but its whatever...I made a huge comeback second match and third match I shoulda won but my mirror shield failed me...lol

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
im commenting b4 i watch these. be just outside her jab range and wreck her with:
dtilt (train to do on reaction to her animations on things like whip)
jab (outranges her jab, combos into dtilt)
arrow (duh)

anytime you dtilt her ZSS is succeptible to juggling with uair and arrow and utilt. now to watch

Top Bottom