• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
i turned 18 in april xD But April 22nd coming up I'm turning 19 xD I feel old ugh I still live at home though but I'm trying to get a job so I can move out in like March cuz that's when my mom's moving out
Are you trying or trying ? There's different levels of dedication, and if you want the job, then walk into every nearby fast food joint and apply in-person. If you apply online, make sure they see you in-person because online apps typically don't work.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Are you trying or trying ? There's different levels of dedication, and if you want the job, then walk into every nearby fast food joint and apply in-person. If you apply online, make sure they see you in-person because online apps typically don't work.
I know I've been walking in to a few places but I'd rather not work at a fast-food joint tbh xD I don't wanna know what happens behind the cash register lol

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
im not even 18 til june 30th. I have to sneak out of the house and tell my parents im going to a friends house for the week end to go to out of state tournies.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
flax that's funny. I turned 18 last june and I was goin to OOS tourneys when I was 16. Anywayz I'm bout to be back and might him up this hobo. Esca if you go to VC9 ill be there.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
When is VC9...
and pound 5 YOU KNOW WHAT CAN SOM1 JUST POST A THREAD WITH ALL THESE BIG TOURNIES xD

Edit: ptzr dont forget about dat oli stuffz ;D

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
pound 5 is in feb tho...idk if you are wating for 18 to go OOS or not which is why i said cat 5 but yea...pound 5 is going to be hype

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
what the heck Kira? lol-I was wondering how your parent's let you go to all dem' OOS tourneys, but they DIDN'T, lol.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
im not even 18 til june 30th. I have to sneak out of the house and tell my parents im going to a friends house for the week end to go to out of state tournies.
You also said you live with roommates (not parents), you graduated high school early, and are trying to get a job so you can travel more. >_>

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Yeah but my parents still dont like me going out of state so i have to be sneaky. They call and come over alot. Btw ima probably be at VC9 Ktar and pound 5 see ya there guys.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i wish i could go to pound. it seems like it would be awesome to attend one of those. i would love to play against more pits. alas norcal lacks other pits that i am aware of at least

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Next year is the year of the pit, not even joking its gunna happen mah ni'ggas
Absolutely, and I will try my best to make it happen! It has to be a team effort though. Also, I'm still a bad player, but my Pit's swag will be through da roof very soon ^_^

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm the dad's cousin and Uncle Sphere's niece.

<---Married to you...but only in the pit family

can't be fully commited since I use kirby for more...lol

Yeah but my parents still dont like me going out of state so i have to be sneaky. They call and come over alot. Btw ima probably be at VC9 Ktar and pound 5 see ya there guys.
how do you even have money as is to get out to the EC 3 times within 6 months?

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
This guy kira ctfu! independent but still sneaks out.
Brent u know how to reach me.
kira MM pitto.
When's Lb5?

Edit: *looks at kira's location* WTF!?!

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I mean I never mained pit i just used him :3 but, I was thinking about this for a while. After Im done training some pits I might just drop pit in general I've reached my peak and my dedication to him is slowly diving. Back in melee I used pretty much everyone, and Im feeling the same way in brawl I trying new people But i will continue to use pit till pound 5 I MIGHT switch mains Depending on how I feel that I preformed and how my Pit is.

Edit: Who am I kidding I did main pit. but Im still just undecided. And Im not going to Mk Mk is just a secondary. lol

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
O.O Well It'll give me more experience to write about Pit match ups then Since i'll be using some people pit has a hard time against Seems more like a good thing in the end.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Loli always puttin me on blast

:awesome:

real talk my pit takes a hard backseat to kirby....I will never go all pit in a tourney...and in fact I need like 6 warm-up games before my pit is back to normal...ony 1 for kirby

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
all my bad matchups for kirby are worst for pit

except for ic's...but I still do better with kirby...lmao

I just like playing pit

Top Bottom