• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I can't put alll of my business out there so text me

but one of the reasons was because I didnt get to play you after I watched you 2 stock tiger like 6 times..and then she decides to call teams like an A-Hole...
And the other reason is because you didn't get to -coughcough- xD won't say it :D

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well it was 1 but I had already lost the battle before it had started regardless of him being there or not

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Yeah you would be done so fast .... You know...I probably wouldn't know what the heck was going on here if it wasn't me writing this xD

All aboard the chuchu train All aboard the chuchu train All aboard All aboard. fuuuuuuck >_> i'm listening to "soul train" lol it's on disney kids bwahahha

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I don't know why tko would tell you you should be more active on the pit "social" xD but as for the pit boards in general you def. should ^_^ And...it's k fyreeeee you didn't miss anything baby -wink- let me hit dat! I'll just drive north to you :D

Tko! nothing is just that you were finished sooo fast like wtf!

Guys...i hardly know what im saying **** being tired ><

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
All right...look for the mu discussion that Kuro started xD I think they were talking about Olimar last time i checked xD you guys should look ohh btw sooo i played seibrik today and beat his mk with my pit annnd he was playing srsly and yeh xD i was happy :D im gonna upload it tomorrow tho. Right now I ish going to sleeps

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
LOL i wanna see dis ^^^^^^^ AND AS FOR ALL U PITS CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT MU DISCUSSION IM CONTROLLING THE MATCHUP DISCUSSIONS NOW SO LOOK FOR THE THREADS WITH ME AS CREATOR AND U WILL KNOW WHICH CHARACTER WE ARE DISCUSSING AT THAT POINT IN TIME

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol i TOLD them to look for the MU thread that you created :D Oh and yeah i am DEF. gonna put it on youtube :) and Nick said if it's as good as sbrk said it was then he is going to nominate it for best vids of each character :3 You guys will def. see tho :) it was last stock last hit basically

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Yeah xD thank uuu I had to focus on staying calm loool i get freaked out usually xD but yeah i tried to be a little more aggro like you since it seems to work for you xD i don't think i was that aggressive tho more like in control of the situation xD

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Lol, I mean it depends on how the person plays that changes my play style like If Im playing another Pit and they go aggro I go Aggro back then Camp and rinse repeat. Pivot Arrows, Nairs, FH Dairs to Bairs. Etc.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
lol i TOLD them to look for the MU thread that you created :D Oh and yeah i am DEF. gonna put it on youtube :) and Nick said if it's as good as sbrk said it was then he is going to nominate it for best vids of each character :3 You guys will def. see tho :) it was last stock last hit basically
yet 3 different pits who have resppnded after this quote havent gone into the mu discussion yet :mad: and loli give me the channel its gonna be uploaded 2 :awesome:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I can't pivot on wifi...

defintely got pivot arrows down know tho

oh and IKE's PIVOT ERUPTION
OMG THE DISTANCE HE GETS OFF THAT IS SO GOOD...LMAO

I put stuff in the olimar thread...I'm only going to put in MU's I know about

edit: meant eruption...lol

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I mean if you link me to the threads I'll be happy to put some Insight. Also HAVE YOU SEEN IKE'S PIVOT ERUPTION ITS SO GOOD, Oh and Pits Pivot Mirror Shield Is so lulz

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
im...a girl xD and i don't need critique tbh or i'd have posted it in that other thread we have lol i know what i could have done to better my playstyle but it's w.e. but yeh..im a girllll xD

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I dunno the Olimar matchup. I NEVER get to play them, so any info I would have would probably be inaccurate and I'd hate to misinform anyone.
Understandable

I posted something about the olimar matchup in the old discussuion thread; I'll look 4 it.
thank u gadiel just repost it in mine so i can include it in write-up
I mean if you link me to the threads I'll be happy to put some Insight. Also HAVE YOU SEEN IKE'S PIVOT ERUPTION ITS SO GOOD, Oh and Pits Pivot Mirror Shield Is so lulz
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288683

o3o there

D

Deleted member

im...a girl xD and i don't need critique tbh or i'd have posted it in that other thread we have lol i know what i could have done to better my playstyle but it's w.e. but yeh..im a girllll xD
There should be a group for girl smashers.

B*tches of Brawl!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
loooooooool i think there actually IS a group for girl smashers =/ it's w.e. tho xD i like meeting them at tournies cuz then i can really figure out who i like or not :D sometimes...girls annoy me :( i like most of them tho O_O well..the ones who try to play xD and like try to get better lol

Top Bottom