• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Hey guys, I'm back ^__^. Did you miss me? I'll be posting here more often now. I've been pretty busy as of late and I haven't been able to come on here as much as I would've liked to. But I hope I can start talking with you guys again ^__^. Hope to see you soon!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
oh shiiiit sooo i was gonna go to bed right ? so like nick and i r talking and he mentions sailor moon or i did xD and we started talking about it...oh yeah cuz i made a terrible inuyasha reference and mentioned sailor moon xD bad anime is awesome...but yeh soo now i keep thinking about bad anime O_O

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
I.... Couldn't go to sleep XD.

And Sailor Moon was a bad anime? I remember watching it when I was a kid XDDDD. Lol, I remember so many things about Sailor Moon. I had no idea what an anime was when I was watching it, though XD. I started watching Inuyasha on JustDubs. Is that also a bad anime?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'm actually planning to watch ALL of sailor moon...it's inevitable and i forgot everything :( I will watch all of sailor moon and finish it O_O xD i have a lot of anime to catch up on but thank gosh for my anime list :D

SuSa

Banned via Administration
loooooooool i think there actually IS a group for girl smashers =/ it's w.e. tho xD i like meeting them at tournies cuz then i can really figure out who i like or not :D sometimes...girls annoy me :( i like most of them tho O_O well..the ones who try to play xD and like try to get better lol
There is a group for girl smashers.

And I'm in it.... somewhere:
618 Social Groups
I'm a group *****. :urg:

:nifty::leek:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol oh wells...sooo i think i know what i'll be able to fill my time with :3 Sooo much anime heheheh i want durarara to be finished downloading already so i can watch all the episodes straight through >_< i do that a lot :D

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
.....now the sailor moon intro is in my head...so you shall ALL be a part of this :D

Fighting evil by moonlight winning love by daylight never running from a real fight she is the one named Sailor Moon. She will never turn her back on a friend,she is always there to defend she is the one on whom we can depend She is the one named Sailooooooooooor --- SAILOR VENUS SAILOR MERCURY SAILOR MARS SAILOR JUPITER!

With secret powers all so new to her she is the one named Sailor Moon. Fighting evil by moonlightwinning love by daylight with her Sailor Scouts to help fight
she is the one named Sailor Moon
she is the one named Sailor Moon
She is the one . ...SAILOR MOON!

i REALLY liked that intro tbh :) xD yehhh u guys i hope u realized i was singing it while i wrote...so yeh...u guys should all sing it while u read it...we can all sing together <3

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
stop lying ayoub!!!!!!!!!! bartolon says u is bad at the ness mu u MUST accept it <3 jk hiiii Ayoub i actually dont remember u at all =[ sowway

Wingless

Smash Cadet
o.o
-runs off to watch the Sailor Moon intro-

Ness is an alright MU at times. I actually have more trouble with Lucus for some reason.

Wingless

Smash Cadet
I know!! But THE STICK!! xD
Oh well.
Ah, Sailor Moon. Back when I had no knowledge of what they were actually saying

Ayoub

Smash Ace
o.o
-runs off to watch the Sailor Moon intro-

Ness is an alright MU at times. I actually have more trouble with Lucus for some reason.
Yes he's alright, but he's very annoying if you face a Ness who knows you so well. =P and who's a beast at the MU.

Loli - we like, never talk. XD thats why.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I returns from playing RO...not really. And why do I see so many people with the same Nu Avatar?
Alright guys teach me Pit since I haven't played for awhile. I'm going to a tournament for the first time since 3-4 months ago this Saturday.
Gonna start playing tonight.

Saw vid of Loli's vid now. Stop gliding you always get hit. I'll be on the Pit chat later today guys so be there! (6:00 pm EST)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Pit is "cute:

women like cute chars

Kirby, Pikachu, Lucario, Pit, Marth to an extent...all seem to be popular among female players

Top Bottom