• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Admiral is totally fine in SWF, it's just that he gets his emotions taken over in the Pit chat room.

EDIT: I would just like to say that Admiral Pit HATES ME because I say "Go to tournaments" that is the REASON WHY he hates me.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Would someone mind uploading some vids for me? I got about 3 that have been sitting in replays forever. I also have an arrow layering tutorial to put up.

Solo seems to be away and Mania's rig isn't working, so I need someone else.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I feel like Admiral Pit was an asset to the Pit forums. The gavel to our maple wood. I feel that he will ever so be missed, and I shall carry on his legary in honor to him.

In the name of Paletuna, Victory is ours!
did admiral pit die?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What is this I don't even

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Alright, guys, my Wii is now officially gone for life; it's been returned to my friend who does not live nearby. I am pretty much done with brawl now.

I'm making one final contribution before I leave the community behind. You can still expect to see me in the chatroom until I finish the contribution. After I leave I'll make a few ppl owners.

btw: Facebook is going to allow Usernames as soon at midnight falls tomorrow. Call dibs on yours. If anyone takes Hayang I will RAGE.
http://www.facebook.com/username/

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
lol at take and kown gettin owned

but anyways i have important news for you guys

im leaving pit it wasnt an easy decision but ive been feeling like i need a break from him may it be temporary or permanent im not sure yet only time will tell but i will be using GnW (hes fun to play) so farewell for now pit boards ill swing by once in a while

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The community isnt progressing much, and all the Pits and their ATs are one of those reasons.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Well a good reason WHY the Pit community is failing so much is because we're STILL TALKING about ATs. We need to work on more matchup discussions. You can also say that most of the Pit players that don't contribute are from the Pit chat which is more than half.

Coffee™

I need it....
I gave Kown the OP.

Also at you guys complaining. You could actually do something to progress the boards instead of complaining.

Esca

Smash Champion
I'll tell you what the hell the problem is. The other day someone made a big post about how the Pit boards needs to advance, and IMMEDIATELY after, someone followed up with a post like this:

"I'm posting a new advanced arrow tricks video soon...etc."

This is pointless. This doesn't advance the metagame at all. It's getting ridiculous.

kown

Smash Lord
the original members of the Pit community, which includes Me, Rogue, Sagemoon, Kown, Esca, Afropony, and Lmnz
this is what the real list should look like:
corrupt fate, lmnz,undrdog,kupo,rhyfelwyr,kown,admp, and sagemoon...sirlucario.LOL
from what i remember.

I gave Kown the OP.

Also at you guys complaining. You could actually do something to progress the boards instead of complaining.
what did you give me OP for? blah what does OP mean? i thought it meant opening page.

we dont need anymore negativity...we know whats wrong. BUT no one knows what to do to fix it....

heres the solution:
THINK...THINK...THINK

ive always thought that the pit boards need this and this. and i was always wanted someone else to make the threads for me...but than i thought I needed to do it...
dont be scccarred...the worst that happens is no one responds BIG DEAL!

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
The pit boards don't need more matchup discussion or AT debate quite as much as they need you guys to go rep him at tourneys, and to just use what you already have. I don't think right now the problem is on the character end of things, but instead is with the players. AKA, win more. :) *said the little PT scrub*

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Im the one contributing a lot to those matchups, and that COUNTS for something, especially with me having to get ***** by a Wario JUST TO GET MORE DATA ON MATCHUPS TODAY for you!!!!
AND because Wario is now higher on that tier list, expect to see more Wario with Tier-dependant noobs using him.
And to add to that, u should know that Wario is one of Pit's Worst matchups.
And I'll be delivering some of that Data as soon as I get those replays back from the Wario that I played, and I will provide all 5 of those matches along with that data after I get the goods from him.

Coffee™

I need it....
I don't think Wario is a bad matchup for Pit anymore. I could be wrong but it seems evenish. Pit can punish all of his approaches fairly easily and a lot of Pit's moves outrange and outprioritize Warios. Wario can kill Pit earlyish and lives long but thats about the only advantages he really has and it isn't particularly hard to avoid his kill moves albeit uair which is only the really problematic one. I'd say this matchup is pretty stage dependant. You shouldn't really live by matchup ratios Admiral.

Oh and stop getting ***** by Oli...lol

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't think Wario is a bad matchup for Pit anymore. I could be wrong but it seems evenish. Pit can punish all of his approaches fairly easily and a lot of Pit's moves outrange and outprioritize Warios. Wario can kill Pit earlyish and lives long but thats about the only advantages he really has and it isn't particularly hard to avoid his kill moves albeit uair which is only the really problematic one. I'd say this matchup is pretty stage dependant. You shouldn't really live by matchup ratios Admiral.

Oh and stop getting ***** by Oli...lol
At least im pulling the weight around here to gather information. When's the last time u helped out with matchup discussions, besides the one up there which is mostly wrong.

And I found a way to kill a wario thats living at high percentages, which will be shown in those 5 vids.

And FYI, I still won one match against one of Pit's bad matchuos (Wario), and probably woulda won the last one too if i wasnt for that troll in the chat talking about "the blog" again.

Coffee™

I need it....
At least im pulling the weight around here to gather information. When's the last time u helped out with matchup discussions, besides the one up there which is mostly wrong.

And I found a way to kill a wario thats living at high percentages, which will be shown in those 5 vids.

And FYI, I still won one match against one of Pit's bad matchuos (Wario), and probably woulda won the last one too if i wasnt for that troll in the chat talking about "the blog" again.
I pull more weight than you simply by going to tournaments and placing top 5-10 so don't even bring that up. Also I don't exactly see you doing much aside from complaining about the chat (which noone cares about) or something on the boards. Man up and either go an enter tournies and rep Pit or post informative threads instead of relying on me or others. You won't make the board better by complaining to me or to people. :mad::p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
If you really think Pit doesn't lose soundly to Wario, you need to play better Warios.
And thats y we lost a lot in our community. They think they can simply beat a charm but Im not fooled.
Wario is one of Pit's bad matchups, and it shouldnt be overlooked even if Wario is a big target. I'll explain more in the proper location later.

kown

Smash Lord
r@vyn your ignorant to the wario matchup. I have played four different respectable warios: poptop, phantomx, dmg, and CY...

let me tell you...pit doesnt have the advantage.

Top Bottom