• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Wow kids grow up. Why do you care so much about his opinion? If it means that much to you than prove him wrong. Actions speak louder than words/text. *Solo Tiempo Puede Contar* ← my new saying.
Also kown you said ravyn/them... I had no part of that, i was eating chicken.

kown

Smash Lord
rogue....you pretty much just said what i said<_<
of course you were eating chicken as id expect from you....you know whats good with chicken? KOOL AID no joke....

lol@ professor mgw...what brings you here?

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
teh pwns go to my profile page... and kown its because Im lightskinned. Also what do u mean my personality?

O snapz at 800 post count.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I can do a bit of the supporting, but just because my experiences are from online dont mean I cant contribute or it cant be helpful.
Besides, at least i DO contribute to many matchups i got experience with.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Phaigne, your pit was really impressive for not going to tournies and having no good experience. I hope to see you around more! I see a lot of potential.

Kown, if you really want TL help, send me an IM.

QUIVO

Smash Master
if youre trying to say hes bad, hes not. Ive played,way worst. I was also making a joke. Ive never even seen you play lol. Judging by videos is dumb anyway

kown

Smash Lord
woah woah!! you cant make fun of me in my own thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah jkjk
quivo help us in the Pit Matchup Tid Bits...i put everything you told me....unless i forgot something...just check if i missed anything.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Man I need to lurk here more.

At first I thought I was going to have to tell the mod to infract for flaming (or to do it myself)...Then I read it from the start (to see who started it) and found out it was a joke.

*goes back to power lurking the Pit boards like I used to*

SuSa

Banned via Administration
No one mentioned anything besides reflecting Ness/Lucas.

Which btw, the reason I didn't mention it is because you can mirror shield like... every recovery -_- but you can't gimp them with 1 arrow shot (normally)...

That's why I felt WoI stuff was important to add... I still think you guys are overlooking it.

Ps: Being bombstooled by Link during WoI sucks. :( It's like insta-death

kown

Smash Lord
Either your overestimating WoI or we are underestimating it...i remember thinking man i can WoI all propjectiles besides bombs....but thats sooo much easier said than done.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
So eh admiral apparently left. Its gonna change pit's metagame negatively and the pit community is gonna need him. True or False. Explain

Esca

Smash Champion
I feel like Admiral Pit was an asset to the Pit forums. The gavel to our maple wood. I feel that he will ever so be missed, and I shall carry on his legary in honor to him.

In the name of Paletuna, Victory is ours!

Top Bottom