• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Lol of course i watched it xD but im not done O_O I have been watching way too much anime and have a lot to catch up on xD Ive been super busy lately xD I finished reading Kimi ni Todoke tho and i liked it :)

Ryos4

Smash Lord
More people need to watch and like "Gurren Lagann." If you havent seen it yet i suggest atleast watching a few episodes.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol my friend snipa uses the tag aura when he plays lucario xD he mains ICs tho =/ and yeah im sure your friend can watch that combo vid but he should just look up actual matches of nick riddles or any othr zss who is notable like dazwa or snakeee (i dunno if there r any othr rlly amazing ones)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I know im a little late but oh well.

1. One Piece
2. Death Note
3. Code Geass/R2
4. Naruto Shippuden
5. Angel Beats!

Dont give me **** for naruto lol

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
its fine cuz u have Angel Beats in there :3 i still havent ordered my wig for my kanade cosplay xD im waiting for the money from nick for his otonashi wig and then ill order ours together xD

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Yes we should have that going. Have our own pics and everything and APEX will also provide much more pics.

its fine cuz u have Angel Beats in there :3 i still havent ordered my wig for my kanade cosplay xD im waiting for the money from nick for his otonashi wig and then ill order ours together xD
Id prob cosplay TK and just say random crap that doesnt make sense but sounds like im making an effort to say something meaningful lol.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
once we get pics of apex they are going up right away that night and day 2s will be up right away that night as well same with day 3.

link2702

Smash Champion
lol....pit mains have to be some of the most divers players in brawl appearance wise....

:psycho::chuckle:

always the pit mains...

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
uhh i dont think im going to pound either =/ Im going to whatever tourney Nick riddle takes me to xD

and uhh...most divers? i dont get it :O

link2702

Smash Champion
sry.....even though I still consider myself a pit main....i really don't take brawl too seriously anymore....i stopped going to offline tournaments after i got planked by a mk in my state <_<

that and after a wifi moment where a ******* ice climber main decided that he was gonna purposely wait till 300% everytime before KOing me with their brokne cg.

after those 2 things, i just threw in the towel with brawl competitively, i'd go for melee if the melee scene in my state wasn't so small adn far away(like 1-2 hour drive away from where i live) but as far as brawl goes....i'm pretty much done with it competitive wise.

I'm still a pit main though....and i'll still try ot give advice to any newer pit mains, and i'd still very much like to see him rise up in the list, and i support everyone else that mains him and reps him, but the honest truth is, is i won't be one of the ones playing him anymore to make that happen.

so what i'm pretty much saying is....ya i wouldn't make it to any large tournaments like apex for da pit picture(not that i could anyway, since even if all of the above hadn't happened.....my job is not about to let me off for a video game tournament, and i ain't about to use my vacation time for it.....)

Suyon

Smash Lord
I can't play MK. I'm not good with MK. Therefore I'm not good at this game at all. I'm not good with any characters except Pit. I'm not going to waste 1 year of my life to just get good with someone else. I'm getting frustrated now. Whenever I play Pit against the tougher characters. It's not just one character its many characters. My 40 seconds of work is 5-10 seconds of their work. Maybe I'm just a quitter but that's fine with me too because I believe I reached my limit and can't move any farther.

Regardless I'm not even recognized in my state so I could care less. Videos of my last tournament will be up.....Wario and Sonic....my music but I didn't record so I wonder how horrible this will go now =)

On the good side. I finished Angel Beats....it made me cry ;-; not the ending btw.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I can't play MK. I'm not good with MK. Therefore I'm not good at this game at all. I'm not good with any characters except Pit. I'm not going to waste 1 year of my life to just get good with someone else. I'm getting frustrated now. Whenever I play Pit against the tougher characters. It's not just one character its many characters. My 40 seconds of work is 5-10 seconds of their work. Maybe I'm just a quitter but that's fine with me too because I believe I reached my limit and can't move any farther.

Regardless I'm not even recognized in my state so I could care less. Videos of my last tournament will be up.....Wario and Sonic....my music but I didn't record so I wonder how horrible this will go now =)

On the good side. I finished Angel Beats....it made me cry ;-; not the ending btw.
Don't be so down on yourself Suyon! Be more positive about your game, but if you want to stop playing smash then fine, but don't think that you've reached your limit.

Ayoub

Smash Ace
I played against Ally and won a match, yay. He won all the others tho. xD With 2 2-stocks iirc.
Oh, and he once lived till 320% and I killed him with uthrow, god dat DI.

Apollo$

Smash Ace

I have told myself that I wanted to quit many times while trying to learn this game

Top Bottom