• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
^

If you want that vid to be critiqued, it should be posted in the Pit video Critique thread. But you did an excellent job ^__^! Well played!

And thanks guys for considering to join that tournament I mentioned! However, Zeldspazz has taken the last spot for team Pit. But thank you for considering! We'll do our best, and we have Admiral Pit to help us!

Ryos4

Smash Lord
If someone else wants my spot they can have it. I live rather far away and might cause lag.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I haven't been here in a wile... Guess that's the stuff that happens when tough things get closer to you. So anything new since my last visit?

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
^

Well, Ryos is revamping the Ultimate Pit Guide. And Nitrix is taking care of the Pit Match Up thread. Now it's on Fox McCloud, so feel free to say anything about the Match Up if you want. And we've been attempting to liven up the Pit boards with some activity. It has been working, even if it's not producing a lot of activity, there's still more than last time.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
yes. finally some talk on pits gameplay and not just what options are good or bad.
Yeah i always though that wasn't that great of a way to discuss. Good and bad are such relative terms that I think its best to just know your options and decide for yourself what is good and what is bad.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
^

Well, Ryos is revamping the Ultimate Pit Guide. And Nitrix is taking care of the Pit Match Up thread. Now it's on Fox McCloud, so feel free to say anything about the Match Up if you want. And we've been attempting to liven up the Pit boards with some activity. It has been working, even if it's not producing a lot of activity, there's still more than last time.
Link: Power of Flight: The Ultimate Pit Guide
As he has said i have been working on the Ultimate Pit Guide, now named Power of Flight. Anyway i was hoping to get some feedback on how it looks now. There have been a few additions, drop down tabs, recoloring, and editing.

Anyway I would appreciate people taking a few minuets looking through it and see if there are any changes, additions, or even subtractions you would like to see happen to it. Any overall comments on it will also be appreciated.

Help me to help you.

Esca

Smash Champion
So guys, today at P-4's fest I will be getting vids of me vs EVERYBODY.

San the Ike is going, and Gnes, as well as Razer and Ozz. I'm going to try and get recording with all of them, as well as some MK matches also for the books.

Top Bottom