• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I can't stand Dokuro Chan......I just can't...but it does have funny references...but...man...it's a hit or miss.
Yeah you've mostly only named Shounen Jump or Mainstream Y.b.M.
I agree with One Piece....not the best but so amazing. I don't understand why majority people hate it.

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
Durarara is great, I haven't finished it but I love what I've seen. If you like it, check out "Baccano!' as well.

Y.B.M., you like a lot of Shonen. I'd check out more Shonen.

Off the top of my head, Yu Yu Hakusho, Buso Renkin, Gurren-Lagann...

Some of my personal favorite stuff includes Claymore, Record of the Lodoss War, Gurren-Lagann, Mushishi, Planetes etc.

I shouldn't like K-on. I hate all other MOE MOE SLICE OF LIFE anime. But ****it, it's so cute.

I only read the One Piece manga, but I love it.

----

From what I hear, Gaga is only using the money and fame from her career to set herself up as a music producer, so she can decide who becomes famous and all that. I think the phrase she used was "Godmother of pop" or something like that.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Yah I am going to start up Baccano as well, a friend told me that the 2 main chars from Baccano made guest apperances, (and I saw them i know what they look like, havnt started the anime tho). DRRR is awesome though, and so many references :p

Suyon

Smash Lord
I almost died watching Ga-Rei Zero. Well the Manga is finished so i don't have to think about it ever again.
Naruto will never be like DBZ. That is all.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD Ga-rei the manga was okay im glad its done tho xD ALSO bakemonogatari is amazing and just ended as well sooo yeah WATCH IT :D

Suyon

Smash Lord
Lol I feel like Angel Beats!, Baccano, Durarara, Bakemontegari, and Yokozura Quartet should be the animes I watch for my tournament rides lol.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol anime is tooo amazing to not talk about it xD buuuut on a side note guys today was Kolas bday :D soo Happy Bday to him ^_^ he turned 18 xD he told me yesterday soo i felt like putting it here xD time to watch anime BYE

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Happy bday to him.

Durarara is short enough to ride on trips, it good though lots of perspectives. They have main focus's but not a "true" main character. I mean they do but they dont treat them as such.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I don't think theres much to talk about lady gaga though, she is pretty self explained. I used to really think she was hot when she first started out but slowly she just isn't cutting it for me. A few "out there" things is cool, but not all the time and to the extent she does it. Though I did find Telephones outfits quite xD funny. Cig-o-wet glasses lol.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
There is plenty to talk about Lady Gaga. Like how she's the most popular person on Facebook (eat it Barack Obama) and was the first person to have 10 million Facebook fans.

Also she's starting her own fashion line! Thank you Gaga!!! Fashion has been nil lately, I'm definitely going to look into her fashion line.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
ew no way would i EVER wear anything she makes O_O her clothes are waaaaaaay too out there and not in a good way sorry lady gaga fans xD or just you dajayman :-p but nah her musics not bad and stuff and sure yay shes all cool and out there but....uhh no man i dont think many people can pull off her outfits xD its a little too much tho...why is she going to come out with a clothes line already O_O that should be once her music career starts to die meh i guess she knows people wont buy her clothes after her music is meh :D

Suyon

Smash Lord
Anime mode for 5 seconds:
What the heck. I take a look at Ookam-san To Shichinin No Nakama-tachi and I see a taller Taiga from Toradora but it's not her...just what is going on?!

Dajayman

Her music is NOT meh!!! She is a Goddess!!! Her fashion is ahead of it's time! EVERYONE will get into her awesome fashion when it comes out!

Nitrix

Smash Ace
TBH I really like Lady Gaga. She is so creative and intense and I like that....even if it means swallowing crosses and doing innapropriate gestures with religious symbols :O

I love how she does her own thing like signing in giant bathtubs or performing in a wheelchair. its epic because its absoloutely rediculous and in a way genius

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
I was interested at that anime I already glaced at xD. I'm still thinking of what that girl was doing to that guy in that other room during the introduction to characters.

Oh I was kidding about lady gaga. I know nothing about her except I like her music I heard so far.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Hi guys! Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but there's this tournament called "Which Character will Dominate?". In it, each character has their own team. Each team can have up to 4 people in it. At this rate, since sign ups end on July 9th, team Pit will only have 3 people. If any of you could find the time to join, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for anyone who does join ^__^!

Here's the link to the tournament! And you don't have to join if you don't want to. This is just an offer (and an attempt to have team Pit filled): http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=278480

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
My internet used to be good, but now that lately it's been acting bad (at least for NWFC) I can't join sorry.

btw does anyone here play brawl + or - ?

Dajayman

I have decided to unsubscribe to this thread. No point of me being here since I don't secondary Pit (I've decided I don't like Pit) and the discussions here are boring (I don't like anime).

Peace Pit mains.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Hi guys! Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but there's this tournament called "Which Character will Dominate?". In it, each character has their own team. Each team can have up to 4 people in it. At this rate, since sign ups end on July 9th, team Pit will only have 3 people. If any of you could find the time to join, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for anyone who does join ^__^!

Here's the link to the tournament! And you don't have to join if you don't want to. This is just an offer (and an attempt to have team Pit filled): http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=278480
I MIGHT do it, not sure. I'll know in a few days.

Top Bottom