• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
my internet is super crappy :D I may have to do it when im at ESAMs house since his internet isnt as bad...ill have to let that person know...oh soooo lazy :-p

Ryos4

Smash Lord
I signed up though i am worried about lag, being from Hawaii, if someone closer wants to take my spot let me know.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Whats comcast?
Cable Company on the East Coast....

Switch to Verizon Fios, it's much better... Fiber Optics is the way to go...

Oh yeah, I play Pit Now, I will be the best in the Midwest...So get use to me posting around here...God Kais!!!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
We got Comcast over here in Chicago too. It has pretty fast internet.

S*** upload speed though. :/

Also team Ness is going to wreck team Pit. Just saying. :colorful:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Certainly
xD I mean if I here it from Florida then it's certainly no joke.

Well we'll have to see how far R@vyn will go, and perhaps yourself.

<.< I should probably start using Pit again, at least as a secondary.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
yeah btw...nice avatar ;) im going to cosplay as her!!! i looove Kanade and cried like a baby at the last episode :) and yeah ravyn stopped using pit tho =/ soo w.e. xD

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I main Sonic now!
World Cup!

Oh so Y.b.M. playing Pit now... Yeah I ain't good with Pit.
Does Y.b.M. really play Pit now?

What are you talking about Suyon! Your really good w/ Pit, lol. You still have the second best tournament results atm.

Suyon

Smash Lord
According to his AiB profile and ladder matches. He is playing Pit. He's too beast. My Pit's just some meh oh w/e. Not outstanding or anything. Just average in my view.

GO GO SONIC!!!

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Be glad you are at least meh, and don't suck. I like using pit but I never place "too" high i havn't gotten past 17th place. I do main pit, but even tho i browse these boards I don't post anything cuz.. I have nothing to really offer ;/ I will press on tho I kinda got inspiration from X's sonic.

Not to play sonic, but ya know to try harder and get better with Pit.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
yeah btw...nice avatar ;) im going to cosplay as her!!! i looove Kanade and cried like a baby at the last episode :) and yeah ravyn stopped using pit tho =/ soo w.e. xD
Thanks, <3 Kanada too. Shiina is also loved.

really? He quit Pit? So there is only one Florida Pit left?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Thanks, <3 Kanada too. Shiina is also loved.

really? He quit Pit? So there is only one Florida Pit left?
yeah =/ i play pit still and ravyn said hed teach me things sooo its all good and OMG i looove Shiina as well xD I like how we love the same characters :) i likes Yurripe as well but...i dont wanna cosplay her as much as Kanade or shiina cuz ninjas who love cute things are amazing

Also....Suyon u rnt meh ur rlly good ^_^ I <3 uuuuuuuu.....xD

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I main Sonic now!
World Cup!

Oh so Y.b.M. playing Pit now... Yeah I ain't good with Pit.
What!? You stopped playing Pit? C'mon son... Your Pit is really good. You're a good player so I bet your Sonic will be just as amazing.

I'm taking a break from the tournament scene for a while...But I will be practicing. I'm hoping to get dropped from the Ohio PR and then Comeback on everybody with Pit...So I'll be studying all the Pit Mains and try to utilize everything I can....I expect you to do the same Suyon...

Suyon

Smash Lord
So a surprise attack then Y.b.M. Well too bad for me I won't ever be on that list from what I see. But I don't care.
I feel like i'll be learning from you.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Do any other pit mains live in Illinois? I'd like to practice or see first-hand some pit experience. I've seen in other char threads that they have a player directory I think we should too. (that and regional ones)

Top Bottom