• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
THx DaJayMan :3 and Ryos.

Yeah I didn't know either.. I am lazy at searching anything that usually is past "yesterday"

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
yeah =/ i play pit still and ravyn said hed teach me things sooo its all good and OMG i looove Shiina as well xD I like how we love the same characters :) i likes Yurripe as well but...i dont wanna cosplay her as much as Kanade or shiina cuz ninjas who love cute things are amazing

Also....Suyon u rnt meh ur rlly good ^_^ I <3 uuuuuuuu.....xD
Thats good news. Hope the training goes well. XD Are you going to love the edge as much as he did?

Yurippe is so much like Haruhi, but better imo. She doesn't get old :p

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
yeah xD she ish like haruhi A LOT especially in that one episode right before she destroyed the computers xD and nah i cant love the edge so much just cuz of the ledge grab rule xD i have a diff. playstyle from him but i just need to learn like stuff pit can do in certain situations i suppose xD

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
All of this Angel Beats! Talk makes me crave a second season more. T-T Though it's unlikely I would love to see more Shiina if it were to happen.

Oh Florida does that now? Guess they're preparing for MLG stuff

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
So a surprise attack then Y.b.M. Well too bad for me I won't ever be on that list from what I see. But I don't care.
I feel like i'll be learning from you.
this is what I suggest you to do. Play Snake or MK. Get decent with them, where you can at least take games off of people comfortably. And then play your Main character. It works for me. Your subconscious mind works in ways that's hard to comprehend but it makes you play better. It really does. Everyone knows how much I despise Metaknight...but he is the best character so I play around with him in pools matches.... or in friendlies I have with 64 and Infern.

And learning from me would be like learning from you cause I study things you do and adjust accordingly to my playstyle...

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
All of this Angel Beats! Talk makes me crave a second season more. T-T Though it's unlikely I would love to see more Shiina if it were to happen.

Oh Florida does that now? Guess they're preparing for MLG stuff
yeah xD i rlly want a second season i dont care its tooo good :3

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Do any other pit mains live in Illinois? I'd like to practice or see first-hand some pit experience. I've seen in other char threads that they have a player directory I think we should too. (that and regional ones)
There's one Pit player, Propit, and he's inactive. Then Blind only plays Pit in Brawl+. So you're out of luck.
No there's one other Pit...I forgot his name, but I'll find him.

Have you forgotten that I'm in the area!? Lol, but I've only been to 2 tournaments so you probably wouldn't have seen me. I went to the MAS in March when Judge, Mew2King, Shugo, and Hunger came.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I think we'll know if there is going to be a second season after someone uploads the off air episode that's coming out(May be a rumor but I'm hoping it's true).

Suyon

Smash Lord
I plan on watching angel beats when it's done. I usually want to watch I one go. I know it's amazing already.

Y.b.M. I am horrible with MK. I'm okay with snake.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Eww, animes...
I'm too busy listening to Lady Gaga to watch animes. I wish there were Lady Gaga conventions like how there are anime conventions, that would be too cool for school.

Suyon

Smash Lord
It is ;o? It isn't 26 episodes? Well then I'll be busy tonight/ morning. While I also watch three other series
Well I do watch anime during road trips to tourneys with others.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yea only 13 episodes
Try to make it last, I regret that I finish it as quickly as I did.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Well remember that having a second season isn't always a good thing....but normally I don't remember seasons having a second one being terrible...it could be I just don't watch it or i forget them because it was horrible.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
It could be like Code Geass, where the second season actually ended up being better than the first.
Or it could be like Haruhi, where the second season was way worse than the first.

:( I try to forget Haruhi season 2

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Good, keep it that way. xD i'm serious lol. Wait for the movie to be uploaded and subbed.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I find animes entertaining.. especially when they have a deep story. What lady gaga tho dayjayman.. Alejandro.. or however you spell it?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I have never watched an anime series besides the ones that came to the US(pokemon, digimon, etc.)

I'll check on that haruhi though :p

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
if you watch haruhi only watch first season cuz 2nd season was horrible uhh also Elfen Lied, Higurashi No Naku Koro ni, Clannad + clannad afterstory (its sad and cute and my bf loved it too so yeah) , Toradora , Shuffle! , K-on! (not the 2nd season) , Angel Beats!!!!!!!! its amazing :D, Gurren Lagann (i may be spelling that wrong whoops), Umineko no naku koro ni, Dokuro-chan(its funny) , Dancing in the vampire bund, Okay theres A LOT more id probably recommend but you can watch those :3 i think i gave u enough xD id recommend angel beats and elfen lied and higurashi no naku koro ni for the bloody animes :3 like rlly amazing and bloody tho elfen lied had psychological stuff too ^_^ and you can find it all on nwanime.com or animeseason.com or...i think it was animetake.com (not sure about this one ill look later and tell u)

---And yeah...Dajayman is really obsessed with lady gaga and gets rlly annoying at times but its k cuz its him

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
K-On!! Season 2 would have been amazing if they kept it as funny as the first few episodes were. Yui wanting to get slapped in the face with money was too funny.

I'd also like to recommend Rozen Maiden, Fate/Stay Night, Zero No Tsukaima, Air, and Kanon 06.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
xD
Gaga is cool. Have you been to a concert?

Also I've read a few things and I am starting to believe Pit can become a high tier character and possibly a top tier. Pits need to start representing more.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
You can't blame Dajayman. Lady Gaga is the 4th most powerful celebrity according to Forbes' 100 most powerful celebrites. She's mesmorizing, lol.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
xD Dajayman dont act like u dont know ur annoying :-p and kola pit is amazing ^_^ btw go on aim :-p
:[ I got on 2 hours too late. My Uncle should come home faster haha.

Oh and Starting Friday I'll have frequent access. So if I can't get on early enough tomorrow I'll make it up next week.

I don't know a lot of people that don't like Gaga. Her rise after being a nobody from American Idol just seems to impress everyone. She's unique, and an artist. xD whats not to love?

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Dajayman is just a troll, he knows he is. He's really not that bad a guy lol, patience and tolerance he's been doing it to all threads. So no biggie :p tho I admit Lady Gaga has some really nice music, some of the music videos are xD ridiculous though. I suppose thats what fascinates people though.

Hey Loli something I recommend is Durarara. It's a new anime and it just finished you can watch it on Crunchyroll for free, heck a lot of animes for free. Except Fairy Tale (tail I dont remember)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hmmm...I've been wanting to watch some Anime that I'm unfamiliar with. I'mma huge fan of Naruto (yes I have a Gaara Tattoo), Bleach, One Piece (probably the best anime ever), Hunter X Hunter, Cowboy Bebop, Saiyuki, Rurouni kenshin, Code Geass, Death Note...Etc. I'm just naming a few so someone can lead me in the right direction for suggestions... Anyone???

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Watch Outlaw Star if you haven't already, Y.b.M. It's an instant classic. Dokuro Chan is pretty hilarious so I suggest that too.

@ Gadiel- Gaga is just another phase. She's overplaying her hand too much too soon and she'll be burned out and relatively non-existent in about 5 years, if that. Just another Madonna. =P

Top Bottom