• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
haha thanks xD I was bored the othr day and took like sooo many pictures xD and....i...hope no one questioned my sexuality xD thatd be odd

Wingless

Smash Cadet
^ Awkward....
But I just have to say....that aside from MK and G&W, Pit dittos are like...the most horrible thing on the planet. I played a few pit mains at WHOBO 2 and ... gah.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Wow, your usage of up-smash is unbelievable! I didn't think it was this good vs MK. I'll copy that if you don't mind. I saw a couple of instances where you could have replaced a few moves that would hit, but these are friendlies so you were probably trying something different. After watching this and playing a lot more matches vs MK, I don't think the matchup is that bad anymore. The main issue is recovering w/ Pit and up-b shenanigans.

Coffee™

I need it....
Wow, your usage of up-smash is unbelievable! I didn't think it was this good vs MK. I'll copy that if you don't mind. I saw a couple of instances where you could have replaced a few moves that would hit, but these are friendlies so you were probably trying something different. After watching this and playing a lot more matches vs MK, I don't think the matchup is that bad anymore. The main issue is recovering w/ Pit and up-b shenanigans.
I actually haven't played Pit in about 3 months before this. Usmash is good vs Mk and no the matchup isn't horrible on stage. It just sucks trying to get back there after he hits you off.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hello Pit boards! My name is Junglefever and I help moderate the Smashboards Information Center. At the SIC, we are attempting to create a mentoring program for older and newer members to go to so that they can progress in their smash career on a more personal level than just SWF. Mentors communicate to their pupils through PMs and AIM, in addition to playing WIFI with each other. We believe that the Mentoring Program is a good addition along with the character boards to help members get better.

So what do i need from you guys? I need a couple volunteers from your character board that are willing to mentor pupils one on one and help them get better at their desired character.

For any interested, please PM me the character you are interested in mentoring in, and what exactly you can bring to the table. How long have you been a Pit main? Do you go to tourneys? Do you have access to wifi? What achievements have you earned in your time smashing?

Thanks guys! Hope to hear back from you soon!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
"Sorry to keep you waiting"

Reunite and be hyped Pit players, for "Kid Icarus: Uprising" for the 3DS has been announced on E3 stream!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I know, but hey, this place is better for random talk while other threads are for Brawl Pit.

Speaking of which, I want to main Uprising Pit, with his epic flying and new weapons.

Wingless

Smash Cadet
Oh my god I know!! I'm sooo excited for it (and zelda...)!
The wings last for five minutes. xD

Lalal~ Nintendo totally kicked ***.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Heh, I want to main Uprising Pit instead of Brawl Pit now, just too epic for words to describe <3

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Let's get lost you can take me home
Somewhere nice we can be alone
Bikini tops, coming o-o-off
Don't be sad when the sun goes down
You'll wake up and I'm not around
I've got to go, oh oh oh oh oh
We'll still have the summer after all.

Damien = God

Smash Cadet
Anyone play D&D? Dungeons & Dragons, or similar games.

Just made a Pit character. It worked out well. If anyone has any experience with gaming, I'll explain further.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Arg why is mr Lame-Aid so lame. Only boasts without and helpful things to the community. I'd say thanks for helping pit ranking and stuff if so. I just see no point in talking to the guy if he's going to leave vague posts and troll comments.

I had to get that bit off, not angry, just annoyed a bit, loli asking on matchup thread, and she gets something quite useless.

Had a guy character named icuruspit on S4 league. Skill can use flying as long as like 30 sec. till it regens. I tried mastering sniping.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Arg why is mr Lame-Aid so lame. Only boasts without and helpful things to the community. I'd say thanks for helping pit ranking and stuff if so. I just see no point in talking to the guy if he's going to leave vague posts and troll comments.

I had to get that bit off, not angry, just annoyed a bit, loli asking on matchup thread, and she gets something quite useless.

Had a guy character named icuruspit on S4 league. Skill can use flying as long as like 30 sec. till it regens. I tried mastering sniping.
Lol OHHH you're talking about Kool-Aid xD yeah "spam arrows" isn't very helpful but I don't actually care about what he does ^_^ I don't need help from him I have other people to help me who are a lot smarter :D ---Ive seen his vids and am not impressed :-p

Suyon

Smash Lord
Yay... Rank 156 in that player ranking. I second mk by hardly ever using him. This is just wrong but so funnny.
Pit sucks. We all suck. Ohs noes. Who cares someone just teach me (new) stuff so I can do better.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Sounds like loosing of motivation. Oh noes... You have any recent vids? I don't know what you already know.

I was going to make a thread but I need someone here to c4 a snake to record for the vid. Guys the snake matchup got alot easier. How often do you force snake to c4 to recover? Well if you WoI him right after he explodes, the wings catch him and he falls instead with the hitstun. Its quite easy and beast too. I knew this for a while but I wasn't sure if anyone knew?

Damien = God

Smash Cadet
Heh, I made a winged elf archer once.

Was female, though. And the campaign only lasted like, two meetings.
I made Paletuna's Bow. It's works as two short swords (1d6) capable of turning into a composite long bow (1d8) as a swift action. And it shoots magic arrows (infinite ammo, and a +1 magic, +4 strength bow). He *****. Going to prestige into Arcane Archer.

Top Bottom