• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yes, that ugly thing. Sorry, he's overrated, just as bad as one of the other chars I mentioned for various reasons. It's nice to fantasize the char being in, but if it ain't gonna happen, like a little-to-no chance of it happening, then well, yea.

Idk what else to talk bout, I've been doing that AIB ladder trying to figure Peach out as an opponent rather than a partner. I just can't maintain momentum for long, even if I win one match of the set D:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Nope, but I seen vids. He just is overrated to me. Hit me if you want, but I still say Bowser Jr. had a better chance.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well I would have used Jr as a secondary if he was in, but I've always hated the Shadow Mario thing. It would have been Pit, Bowser, and his son as my true chars if he was in.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I realize the stickied stage thread should be spelled "Archangels" rather than what it says there already.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Woa what happened to kown's thread :o not that this is bad actually.

Ban MK poll results:
Yes - 75.9%
No - 24.1%

That's one more step toward Pit being broken.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It feels too quiet around here D:
We must be more active and think about something. I'm still on bout the Peach/Pit team thing, and me on AIB ladder. To my surprise, I'm doing a bit better after playing a few of the tougher opponents.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
just wondering, is prince ramen the last pit to win a tournament in the USA? or has kira/koolaid placed first since then
KiraFlax placed first a couple weeks ago.
that's a question for gadiel master of our archives and secret documents. good sir gadiel, care too enlighten?
Lol, ha I appreciate you Maharba!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
The bomb on Krys' Pit I kind of blame him for because he should have noticed it in time to mirror shield. It was also dumb of him to go wario first game anyway.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well I thought Pit had a better chance against Peach than Wario to start with. Sorry I didn't see the stream, was doing another one of those wifi dubs, and though I was with a MK/G&W (who used Peach once), I finally got 1st place. Ugh, Fighting that MK/MK MK/Oli team in GF was annoying, too.

Well at least I got 1st for once. I hope Krys went far, what happened besides the bob-omb? D:

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
happened like 30 stitch-faces and bob-ombs. I'm barely exagerating. add this to the fact that he didn't place his farts as wario all that well..
should've gone pit from the start >.<

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Well I thought Pit had a better chance against Peach than Wario to start with. Sorry I didn't see the stream, was doing another one of those wifi dubs, and though I was with a MK/G&W (who used Peach once), I finally got 1st place. Ugh, Fighting that MK/MK MK/Oli team in GF was annoying, too.

Well at least I got 1st for once. I hope Krys went far, what happened besides the bob-omb? D:
Awesome Admiral :p Any vids??

Also @ Krs--as long as you gave it your all, that's what matters. I'm sure you know what to do next time..

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I wish I could have gotten replays of me beating up lights (that Oli person who brags a lot) and all, but I can tell you what happened the last match.

Me/Randum as Pit + MK/G&W, though he used Peach a set prior to GF,) v Lights + miles (his name was Roy. M on the site though) as Oli/MK + MK.

I do remember the last match was Pit/MK vs Oli/MK on BF. I can mostly remember the last part with me against both of em (all 1 stock) with them at somewhat high %s, being able to land a B-air on lights to kill him, and busting my rear off trying to look for an opening to get back on stage against MK.
Eventually, I was able to get on, and the MK decided to do that Up-B to Gl-air from the ledge, and well, need I say, Mirror Shield Gimp on the Gl-air? Then I just did my U-taunt with "Please Forgive Me" on it.

So we won 3-1 since we were in winner's. To the secret surprise, prior to our set, I was told that lights was subbing Zak for Miles, that of which Subbing wasn't allowed, but yea, he did cheat, being desperate when losing, though always bragging bout getting 1st, but hey, he lost this time.

All in all, I may hate MK and G&W, but I admit they make good partners, and I got to get revenge on 2 ppl, one was against another Pit player who annoys me to the bone, but that's another story.

tl;dr, got 1st place in a dubs tourney with Randum, got my revenge on 2 different ppl, again, lights, and that other Pit user, but I don't wanna talk about it much. I want to enjoy the moment u.u

link2702

Smash Champion
lol...admirLOL trys to say geno is overrated.

then begs for the annoying overrated baby bowser to be in smash.....

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
The bomb on Krys' Pit I kind of blame him for because he should have noticed it in time to mirror shield. It was also dumb of him to go wario first game anyway.
I beat Nicole 2-0 with first match a 2-stocked on her peach last time I played her in bracket (MLG Dallas). Clearly I was mistaken to believe I could take her Peach so easily with Wario. She has gotten much better. I agree that Pit first game would have been way better.

I didn't notice the bomb at all because I was just ignoring turnips and going for damage and arrows and whatnot. I didn't even have ANY thought of her pulling a bomb and paid attention to my character's spacing more. That was my fault too.

All in all it was a fun match. I have regrets, because this would have been my ticket to Apex, but that's okay. I'm not good enough to deserve that.

Also, I posted said results to the thread for results. Enjoy or whatever lol. Hopefully I can get videos. I didn't face one Dedede, I'm so happy ^^ This is one step closer to me becoming a purist guys. I may go all Pit very soon.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Not that I'm complaining much or trying to start something, since I'm not starting anyways, but why is that link2702 person continuing to just randomly show up here and troll me out of the blue? And this definitely isn't the first time he's been doing this (and no, I won't bring up how many times he does this on AIB). We really need to do something about this, and he's definitely not the only one who does this.

As for the thing that really matters, Peach is quite tough for Pit (I still say it's 55:46 her favor), and I should know by playing various Peaches online, not that it really counts, but still, experience is experience. I'm looking forward to seeing some of those vids when (if) they get uploaded. Out of curiosity, did you try to catch any turnips and use them, or she wouldn't allow you to, and how does she play in terms of style?

EDIT: After looking at the results that you've posted (great work on the 3 MMs), Kain is one of them tough ones, and again, while it may not matter much, he has played against me in the AIB ladder before, so although comparing online and offline isn't the best idea, and that adapting can be part of what I'm trying to say when I mention it, he did have some online Pit experience (again, me) that he probably could have used against you if you did choose Pit somewhat, but my thoughts wouldn't matter much.
Jeez, I still remember he likes reading my teching on those D-throws. D:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
That's why I don't tech his D-throws, I just DI them so I live or DI them so I am just outta range of a potential dsmash follow up or read.

I tried to catch Nicole's turnips a few times, I only was able to concentrate enough to glide toss in order to get away from a move she used and that was it. I wasn't playing my game against her, she just surprised me so much and my moral had dropped incredibly after that bomb. My arrow looping skills also were non existant because I had just played her with wario a round before. I have to practice switching back and forth between wario and pit more.

For Kain I know I coulda tried going Pit game 2 because he's good at adapting to my wario. That's why I always hard counter him to Frigate or Brinstar when going Wario, it's just that easy. He never bans Frigate for some reason. Probably because he's better than average wolf mains there I dunno.

Anyways, don't let links get to you AP, or any other troll. I know it's hard but seriously, this is a social thread and it aint much to get a random comment or troll. Just reply with a "y u hatin" and be done with it, don't even feed them. ^^

link2702

Smash Champion
well too bad Kuro, its the truth, and i want admirlol to know, he brought ALL the hate upon himself.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
I've been in (well involved with from afar) this community for a little over a year, and haven't seen Admiral Pit start **** since then. I don't even know what he did in the past. I don't know you or him at all. All I've seen is him trying to ignore you as you come here and annoy us with your hating.
drop it, get lost

Flaming does not=flame bk and tell someone to get lost.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
well too bad Kuro, its the truth, and i want admirlol to know, he brought ALL the hate upon himself.
I'm sorry...how OLD are you come on link...drop the highschool drama and stop bringing this much flaming and hate on the pit boards.

You know i'm right.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Anyways, I wish to discuss more teams whenever ready. After teaming with Randum yesterday to win a dubs wifi tourney (no need to bash), MK, and G&W may not be bad to me as partners after all, but I still like Peachy a tad better because we got team combos if I teach the Peach.
I suppose I am fascinated with team tricks, and adoring couples, which makes me a tad blind when it comes to partnering. I could always use some testing and experiments to see what we can come up with.

Top Bottom