• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Your fault for maining a bad character to begin with lol. Dat ain't melee. Oh snaps Marth went up one. I predicted Diddy would be 2nd on the tier list now to rub it in peoples faces.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Pit already got bumped down a lot from the last tier list X__X.

I really don't see why he had to be bumped down even more....

@Jimmy: Way to rub salt in the wound XD.
Agreed, bro. This dude right here is mad good! lol, watch ouuuutttt Florida. Dualseeker is here to get ya, haha.

I'm disappointed with Pit's placement, but there is nothing we can really say seeing as we have no really good results besides Luckay, Kira, and the Japanese Pits. I haven't been to a tournament yet over here in GA, and Pit's not getting younger. C'mon Pits we need to step it up. If you have watched Earth's recent vids, he is definitely stepping it up and improving hardcore. I really hope he coming to Genesis to teach America a lesson, lol(Pit's included).

From talking with my bro Katana--he is truly the mastermind behind Pit. He has crazy tech skill and knowledge about offense/defense/war tactics--and it's all natural to him! I'm trying my best to learn from him, and all he needs is matchup experience, and it's a shame because all I need is his mastermind! Lol, just combine both of us, and we could have a top Pit player, but man, I guess we just all need each other.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Tier list changes confuse me. It's as people act like the whole character has changed and they have to play them differently now that they're lower. Pit isn't any different today than he was last tier list or even 3 years ago.

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
I really like Diddy, Snake and Falco being in their own tier.

ROB and Pit are better than Peach, DK and Kirby.

Link should be behind Mario. Ike not moved but included in the tier above.

and D tier included in High tier.

All my opinion ofc.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
too bad nobody plays rob and pit regularly in tourney aside from like maybe 6 for each character. seriously it's just because of the lack of usage that these character's are viewed as worse anymore. i mean outside of chibo and this one guy here in texas, i can't think any rob mains (stingers dropped him a while ago). and for active tourney pit's we only have luckay, myself, kira, and when he feels like pit esca. i mean i honestly wish they would have waited until after genesis when all the big pit names (koolaid aside) could make a stand for the character's usage as a top player (not saying they won't, but it's too late to effect the tier list now).

although in the end idk where he is on the tier, pit main 4 life right here yo's

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I don't like where Rob/Pit are @ either. I also think Fox/Wolf should be higher than they are(top of high tier IMO). We can complain all we want about Pit, but there really is no reason too, at least in that thread because I tried a while back before, and it won't work especially without all the facts. We really just have to get better as players, and improve our tactics with Pit. I mean his arrows are the main thing that make him extremely viable, and I don't any one of us has great control over them and how we can manipulate and abuse our opponent's habits with them. I don't anyone of us has used arrows to find habits so we can get hard reads with our smashes/bair/setups.

I'm no mastermind, but I know when I play Pit--he always seems to have a way to control his opponents whether it be arrows, or mirror shielding their attacks, or forcing them to get around his side-b/infinite jab.

I don't think I'm personally good at following up, but since most of our attacks hit our opponents in the air--if we get really good @ reading ADs, attacks, jumps, and whatnot--Pit has potential to get really long strings in the air.

Our Fsmash(19%) is Snake ftilt esque
& our Upthrow(11%) is MK, Snake, Wolf dthrow esque

What other ideas/tactics are we not using Pits?

fUddO

Smash Ace
too bad nobody plays rob and pit regularly in tourney aside from like maybe 6 for each character. seriously it's just because of the lack of usage that these character's are viewed as worse anymore. i mean outside of chibo and this one guy here in texas, i can't think any rob mains (stingers dropped him a while ago). and for active tourney pit's we only have luckay, myself, kira, and when he feels like pit esca. i mean i honestly wish they would have waited until after genesis when all the big pit names (koolaid aside) could make a stand for the character's usage as a top player (not saying they won't, but it's too late to effect the tier list now).

although in the end idk where he is on the tier, pit main 4 life right here yo's
and meeeee. but I suck.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
One thing ive noticed that I need to start reacting faster to what happens. Im good at reacting to rolls and airdodging, but like rare situations. Dsmash at low percents makes people trip so we might be able to follow up with a grab like mk/pika/rob dtilt to grab. Just things like that that us pits need to be smarter to do.

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
One thing ive noticed that I need to start reacting faster to what happens. Im good at reacting to rolls and airdodging, but like rare situations. Dsmash at low percents makes people trip so we might be able to follow up with a grab like mk/pika/rob dtilt to grab. Just things like that that us pits need to be smarter to do.

:phone:
Buffering makes everything easier as well.

Brisinger581

Smash Cadet
Hey guys know I haven't posted in awhile, but real life took over for awhile. How is everyone? Oh also hoping to take Pit to Apex 2012 so I'll see what happens there. :p

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight everyone chill the f**k out....I got this

naw but seriously I'm probably going to use Pit for singles now and Kirby for doubles up until apex.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so i got some great footage of me vs trela and me vs p4. im gonna get an sd card so i can email hte clips to whoever wants to see that good old fashioned maharba arrow control + is learning how to get sexy reads (got like a 0-90 combo on trela, it was hype)

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Good afternoon angels I have yet to tell y'all something. I got my Wisdom teeth removed today so Im gonna be sore for a while. If I'm able to move I'll Be going to NC for a Brawl tourney all Pit in singles. Metaknight in Doubs.!

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
so i got some great footage of me vs trela and me vs p4. im gonna get an sd card so i can email hte clips to whoever wants to see that good old fashioned maharba arrow control + is learning how to get sexy reads (got like a 0-90 combo on trela, it was hype)
Upload it to the Pit Youtube Channel

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Sigh... Pit mains are few and far between. :c

But, at least I can bring one more into the fray! :p I wouldn't even care if he drops below Ganondorf, I'm sticking with him and learning the character. 'Sides, we can all look back at this and laugh when Pit jumps ten places in v7. XD (Hey, it COULD happen... Right?)

Heheh, he's so fun to annoy people with. :3

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
ill do my best to get them uploaded. maybe leaf can do it.

leaf leaf leaf leaf leaf leaf leaf

when you see this on namesearch answer this question,

will you use your dazzle and upload my matches vs trela onto the pit YT channel?

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Saying Puff is better than Link is saying Yoshi still deserves to be in Low tier. smh. Link can live longer. Has better match up's. Jigglypuff has no kill moves outside of rest and fair. (what if they get them off stage) Omg okay so she can somewhat wall of pain, it aint melee still where you dead if she hits you with one bair. Stop comparing link to jiggs like you would do link vs jiggs. Comparing is one thing but when you say Jiggs beats link and the match up and that's why she should be higher is dumb.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Hai, guys. Haven't been online in a wHile. My wii quit reading Brawl so now I can't even practice stuff. ;_; </3 :'(

I need to go to a Florida tourney or something. The abstinence from Brawl is driving me crazy! I'm kinda wondering how I'll place. And Kuro, I wanna meet another Pit main.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hai, guys. Haven't been online in a wHile. My wii quit reading Brawl so now I can't even practice stuff. ;_; </3 :'(

I need to go to a Florida tourney or something. The abstinence from Brawl is driving me crazy! I'm kinda wondering how I'll place. And Kuro, I wanna meet another Pit main.
I got you fyre, I'll be in florida pretty soon, so You, Mink, Kuro, and I can hang out ;)
lololol i'm down.

SAX

Smash Ace
Dude I'm down for rapin some new guys coming in :awesome:

EDIT: I hate you kuro~ -_-
Changing my comments. pshhhh
That was 09 and 10 SAX haha!

Top Bottom