• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
O
M
F
G

I HATE U XCALLION :c

i'd give both my arms and legs just to live in italy for a year :c italian food greatest food on the planet. getting to see some of the greatest pieces of artwork and architecture ever created, I've always wanted to see Italy :c

:c not fair.
You should go. :) just save up for a while and visit. Perhaps not for a year though...

Italy sounds so amazing. Do they have a smash scene? :p
Italy is amazing, and Idk if they have a scene. I packed my GC controller just in case, but i never got a chance to use it.

any fine Italian ladies?
Yes.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I've been to italy before. I probably never told anyone this on smashboards, but I use to live in Europe. 10 years of my life. I wish I still lived there today

link2702

Smash Champion
i can't go and definatly won't be able to in a looong time even in a year.

long story short, the immigration process for my wife in vietnam is pretty mcuh draining my bank account.

yes, i said my wife in Vietnam.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Why is it. wifi related...

That I have an easier time with Metaknights (pro and noob) than with some pro player like Esam using Samus or Zamus. WHY?!

Samus on Rainbow Cruise... Scarred for life... (featle position)...

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Esam. He apparently knows Samus pretty well. It was hard to avoid what he was plotting on RC.

The Zamus I played I cant remember the name of atm.

EDIT: and i just played pavel's GW. Most annoying GW I've ever had the displeasure of ranking. UpB's over and over every time it looks like Im going to punish his smashes / aerials, and boom up in the air. Both games stalled to 7 minutes...god ....

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So luckay, i was disappoint when u choked in pools. You're better than that bro~! :(

Just realized i forgot to post pika mu thread. I'll go ahead and do it.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Genesis 2 is gunna be tough, but I hope I can lead my Pit to victory on most occasions. When I go Wario though I'm playing as patiently as I do with Pit.

It's going to be awesome.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
what pit players are going to genesis besides krys, earth and me?

Also ill be excited to meet ya krystedes. whats your real names btw.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
what pit players are going to genesis besides krys, earth and me?

Also ill be excited to meet ya krystedes. whats your real names btw.

Your pic and name finally make sence to me after watching a very good anime 2 weeks ago.

Death note.

nuff said

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Europe was great, thanks for asking :D
I had to cram all of my sightseeing of Rome into one day though, which made for a very tiring day.
Pantheon AND the Vatican in one day plus a bunch of other memorable spots that just had to be visited.

Shame on you Chibo... you should always be able to pay the winners before they go.
I'm sorry I was short about $50 from what I had on me to pay out some AMs and people who brought set ups. I paid them back on Paypal as soon as I got home. Some expenses were more than I thought which took up the money I had on me at the venue.

link2702

Smash Champion
:glare: found a decent/good pit player in a basic brawl, annoyed as hell at how the other two players kept getting in the way and also having all items on.

green pit....

was it any of you guys here?

i know, lolwifi and definatly lolbasic brawl but meh...thats all i ever do anymore, stopped even attempting to take lolbrawl seriously anymore....not that i could anyway with all the crud going on atm.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I know this sounds crazy, but I'm glad Pit is lower. I didn't think he deserved to be as high as he was especially with the lack of players that use him. But I like that he's lower because I enjoy beating high tiers with mid tiers. Just makes me feel good inside :p. Biggest shocker to me was snake moving down.

link2702

Smash Champion
wow...wtf really? pit dropped 3 places...

i don't(and honestly can't anymore) take brawl seriously in tournaments, but come on guys...you know pits not that bad, i know pits not that bad, the rest of the community knows pits not that bad...

kick it in gear and start camping and planking at tournaments more, start making matches for the oppenenents the most frustrating campfest to time they've ever been in...

learn to somehow handle that wtf one sided metaknight matchup.

and start going to more tournaments....this is just ridiculous, no way is he that freaking low.

Ps. being serious Luckay, was that your pit last night in BB or no?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
luckay i don't get the maharbagarbage thing :( why am i garbage? im not ever quitting pit, i just say i will when i get really pissed.

and actually, while i know he is better, im satisfied with the overall tier list, next one to come out will have pit in b tier though, watch as luckay and i rule the 2011-2012 tourney scenes!

but serious luckay, maharba is garbage y?

:):):):):)

Top Bottom