• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol, until i know i can prove i'm a good player with results, i'm taking a break from pit. Ik i'm a good player, i just don't have the results to back it up. Ideally, in the end, i'd like to be fox, pit, snake. But atm i'm pretty much snake/mk. And i train my fox in MM and friendlies till he's ready. So ya, that's why i'm not pit anymore. That and i was getting bored with him so a break was obviously needed.

SAX

Smash Ace
*watches vid* *see's IC's on a team* *Closes all tabs*
It's not a serious match. Me and mink were laughing through the entire match because of the saves and whatnot.
And dude, don't underestimate IC in teams. Especially jeff. If they're teaming with a good mk, IC gets grab, mk holds of other opponent till cg to death happens. Especially when it gets to 2v1. Then you're screwed.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Fixed Camera Mode.
Temple.
Messing around with arrow looping.
Start: 10 PM.

HOLY **** IT'S 1.

Sooooooooooooo much fun. Also gives circle camping a whole new meaning.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Luckay, at least you aren't the only Pit thanks to fUddO.

And I sort of play Pit sometimes because the arrows are fun.

So that's like 2.05 Pits.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Im praying that I make the right decision monday on whether to go to Genesis 2 or not. I think it's a big not right now. I just don't think I can afford 200+ dollars for the gas/food/admission/hotel, not to mention the 700 dollar plane ticket from waiting this long to figure it out ... (even if my grandmother were to pay for it, that's still a lot to expect from her...)

*sigh*... I was hoping I could go, but I feel like visiting with my family is more important than anything.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305930

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
So I got screwed over by chibo switching me to Ally's pool right before the tournament started. Had no practice against who I had to play and pretty much got bodied by Ally's Marth, Pelca's Falco, and Dapuffster's Diddy. Guarenteed 4th seed when top 3 got out. Though next day I play in amateur's bracket, lost to a mk by accidentally timing myself out because I flew up high past the boundary and forgot that doing that gave me percent. Then I ***** losers bracket of amateurs, beat that same mk legitly instead of trying to time him out and 6-0'd the Canadian Fox in grand finals. I won a tournament of about 40 people and still feel a little empty because the matches weren't even that hard except the mk and my friend aposl who plays me all the time. I clearly should have been in the pro bracket. TO's are so mean to Pit players.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so i was trying out all my ex mains with esca the other night. turns out i have a great wolf even though i haven't used him in like a whole year or more. it was tight. my wolf may actually = pit skill wise, maybe even a bit more according to esca. but ya im practicing my wolf for a while in friendlies, when i get some matches up yall should tell me if you think my pit or my wolf is better.

that's bull****. sorry luckay

Top Bottom