• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'm nowhere close to it, but I currently think Peach has more potential than Kirby's position on the tier list currently.

Fox is top of Mid Tier.
ROB and Pit are trash.Donkey Kong, Sonic, and Wolf are underrated.

ZSS and Toon Link should switch.
Everytime i see a post like this i just sigh...

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So with an LGL you don't think pit is that good? He's not trash and the LGL doesn't discourage planking at all...all it reduces is time-out potential. Pit can play super safe on stage as it is and can force approaches and then read them well if the player is good. (too bad i'm terrible).

I forever will think pit is B tier :( :urg:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
No.
Look.

If Pit has a ledge grab limit and is forced NOT to be on the ledge the whole game, alot of characters can beat her. If you were land based during the set with puff, i would have won. But puff can't beat planking. So with less ledge grabs, pit gets worse.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
No.
Look.

If Pit has a ledge grab limit and is forced NOT to be on the ledge the whole game, alot of characters can beat her. If you were land based during the set with puff, i would have won. But puff can't beat planking. So with less ledge grabs, pit gets worse.
1)I see what you did tharrr :troll::laugh:
2) I have to disagree seeing as i was onstage most of the game...
3)JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
4)True...but so do a bunch of characters. Why he isn't B tier material and still seen as "trash" is what i was referencing...

link2702

Smash Champion
admirLOL pits tarnishing of all pit players names is gonna live with us till the next smash.....no one will ever take a pit main seriously after all the crap he did.....tis just the truth

hell a pit main could win a national and someone would be liek "meh it was just a fluke, pit is still trash."

Snopy

Smash Apprentice
So... I placed 17.th again at a big European tourney this weekend. I really don't know what's up with that ***. I just can't place better it seems. I'm always getting so nervous in important Matches. >_<

Oh and the Pit/Wolf MU is so terrible. I really don't see how this is in our favour.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
It ISN'T in your favour. You guys just like to inflate your ratios. Almost as bad as the Sheik boards sometimes.

But it's by no means terrible. Slight advantage Wolf.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
wolf vs pit isn't in wolf's favor tbh. It's more 55-45. The only space animal we lose to is Falco. Fox is 50-50, Falco is 60-40 and Wolf is 55-45

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I don't think pit beats wolf...i think it's even. I also think falco beats pit softly. Not 60:40 falco. But they certainly **** you up if you don't know what you're doing against them.

fUddO

Smash Ace
Wolf is a lot harder for me than Falco. Then again, I have no idea how to play the Wolf MU.

Where exactly are our ratios inflated, SD? Who are you basing this off of? Me? I'm still a major scrub, and don't know half the COMMON matchups in this game, let alone obscure ones like Wolf.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
pit vs wolf is even. i have plenty of experiance in this MU as i play wolfs out here at like ever smash fest. plus there were plenty of wolf's in cali not to mention whobo3. it is even. if you want me to go into mass detail i will but ill just say i have yet to lose to wolf players at any tourney i go to so far. but definately am firm in my belief that pit wolf is literally dead even, it suuuuuch a fun MU for me too. one of my favorite to play (and i play it a lot).

and also, our MUs are not inflated like at all bro. if you use the old system, pit flacko is 55:45 flacko, wolf pit is 50:50, and pit fox 55:45 pit. that's it. saying our MUs are inflated is lulzy, but **** it im not debating this again after all the nonsense in the MU thread. seriously.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
pit vs wolf is even. i have plenty of experiance in this MU as i play wolfs out here at like ever smash fest. plus there were plenty of wolf's in cali not to mention whobo3. it is even. if you want me to go into mass detail i will but ill just say i have yet to lose to wolf players at any tourney i go to so far. but definately am firm in my belief that pit wolf is literally dead even, it suuuuuch a fun MU for me too. one of my favorite to play (and i play it a lot).

and also, our MUs are not inflated like at all bro. if you use the old system, pit flacko is 55:45 flacko, wolf pit is 50:50, and pit fox 55:45 pit. that's it. saying our MUs are inflated is lulzy, but **** it im not debating this again after all the nonsense in the MU thread. seriously.
Ya ik...that was just ridonkulous.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
i got two MM's and a few of friendlies from today recorded on my SD card. I'll try to have them posted soon.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
So... I placed 17.th again at a big European tourney this weekend. I really don't know what's up with that ***. I just can't place better it seems. I'm always getting so nervous in important Matches. >_<

Oh and the Pit/Wolf MU is so terrible. I really don't see how this is in our favour.
You can do it bro! You must have faced Semifer, but don't get discouraged...that Wolf is on another level...I think he's better than Kain @_@. Just study out the matchup and play CPU Wolfs to get the feeling. Look @ some of his vids and Wolf's frame data and you got this :bee:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
jab dtilt pivot arrow grab and gimp. that is how you play wolf. the only other variable that is relevant is who has more patience when playing the projectile reflecting approach game and how smart the patient one is.

Snopy

Smash Apprentice
You can do it bro! You must have faced Semifer, but don't get discouraged...that Wolf is on another level...I think he's better than Kain @_@. Just study out the matchup and play CPU Wolfs to get the feeling. Look @ some of his vids and Wolf's frame data and you got this :bee:
Yes, it was Semifer. I know he's amazing but still it bothers me. I had to play him in the second WB round. His wolf is so annoying. His spacing is extremly good, I cant really get in and punish him and camping doesn't really work either. And once he takes the stock lead it's over... But thank you anyway. I will try better next time (but actually I hope I don't have to play him again, rather some Snakes because that's the Matchup where I excel).

Maharba, the MU may sounds easy on paper but it really is not. And gimping Wolf is a lot harder then it seems. In fact it will rarely ever happen if the Wolf knows how to DI and use his recovery.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Down Grab.

That sounds so awesome.

Wolf reaches his arm downwards as Pit thinks he can glide beneath the stage and DRAGS PIT UPWARDS THROUGH THE STAGE WITH ALL THE POWER OF SPACE IRELAND!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
snopy, like i said, i have a lot of wolf experiance. i totally dig the match up and it's one of my favorite to play against. but remember, i just said how you should be working to beat him. wolf has plenty of tools as well to win which is why it's 50:50. you just gotta abuse what you can

Top Bottom