• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
That entire list is wrong kuro lol

S
Metafag

A
Snake
Diddy
Falco
Wario
IC's
Marth

B

D3
Olimar
Game & watch
Lucario
Pikachu
Squirtle
ZSS

C

Fox
Toon Link
Kirby
Pit
Donkey Kong
Rob
Peach

D

Wolf
Luigi
Ike
Zelsheik
Sonic
Yoshi
Sheik
Charizard

E

Lucas
Mario
PT
Samus
Puff
Bowser

F

Falcon
Link
Zelda

G

Ivysaur
Ganondorf

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Oh wow.
I see what you did there.
:jigglypuff: is dissapoint.

How about that time we had seriouslies last weekend and my puff brought you to game 3, last hit.
Just saying. Puff is E tier.
I just don't see puff as>falcon
Still waiting on those vids...

But it's me. I'm bad at playing safe :(

@PTZR your entitled to your opinion. I still don't think oli should be that high cuz he loses to too many peeps up in A tier. D3 also loses to too many people below and some above. Especially mk.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Uhhh, D3 ***** in a lot of matchups lol, just because he gets ***** by mk doesn't mean he should be mid tier.
Metaknight wasn't the only one mentioned...he was the last one mentioned...
Yes but he loses against several B tiers and A tiers. He loses to IC, loses to mk, oli, fox, *gaw* (iirc), diddy(iirc), and tink(iirc). Highest advantage he has on A tiers is 55:45 against marth+wario

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Wario is my least use char cuz I dont know how to play him :(

I wana use marth but he hard

NO U

thatys what she said
mink teh sex
kuro for mod
alakazam
poop
poop
poop

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Are all of those matchups hard counters? Just because the other character has an advantage doesn't mean that he straight up loses. No one can deny that DDD is a sold high tier character, matchups don't determine everything. Not posting anymore tier list stuff because pretending to be like the BBR is stupid.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Is marth really that good like MK? I never actually played a OP marth before (then again he is my worst MU)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
It's not just about who beats who. It's who wins against who by how much and the degree of usage of said character. SMH i did this for fun cuz i find it interesting. Not acting like this shiz is ever gonna happen. And after thinking about it i still think fox is top of c tier but replaced with d3.

:pikachu:
:olimar:
:dedede:
:gw:
:pit:
:lucario:
:zerosuitsamus:

Like dat

Also, like i said. I think. I wasnt sure if d3 was even or slight disadvantage w/tink. So i went off the vids i watched so far and what i've seen in Fl.

SMH(so much hate)

Don't bash, discuss. (if you want to that is...i find it fun to.)

Abel1994

Smash Lord
1. Because you're bad at it

2. Because you aren't very credible when talking about technical stuff

3. You troll too much for anyone to take you seriously

I was actually thinking about playing this game again over the summer. Love FFX
Why dont you appreciate me!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
1. Because you're bad at it

2. Because you aren't very credible when talking about technical stuff

3. You troll too much for anyone to take you seriously

I was actually thinking about playing this game again over the summer. Love FFX
Lol me to. I have to finish all the ps3 games i didnt get to finsih cuz of school though.

e.g. ratchet and clank future series, ff13, god of war 3, all the mass effects/assassin creeds.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
ugh i want a ps3 but cant afford one now cuz of 3ds plus waiting on games for it. Oot and might buy DoA cuz it looks cool :p

WHO ELSE CANT WAIT FOR E3!!!!!!!!!!! MOST LIKELEY WILL REVEAL A NEW SMASH GAME FOR PROJECT CAFE AND THEN WERE GONNA HATE IT AND SAY BRAWL IS BETTER LIKE BRAWL<MELLE!

ALSO, FK U LUCKAY CUZ YOUR BETTER THEN ME DONT MEAN **** </3

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Lol me to. I have to finish all the ps3 games i didnt get to finsih cuz of school though.

e.g. ratchet and clank future series, ff13, god of war 3, all the mass effects/assassin creeds.
I wish I could still play R&C because I loved those games, but yeah no ps3. Tell you what I was a beast at Deadlocked online.

ALSO, FK U LUCKAY CUZ YOUR BETTER THEN ME DONT MEAN **** </3
Was just answering your question :(

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I wish I could still play R&C because I loved those games, but yeah no ps3. Tell you what I was a beast at Deadlocked online.

Was just answering your question :(
Ikr? R&C is too fun. I got a ps3 when it came out for that christmas lol. Then it broke...(and they like never break...) so i had to get it fixed :(

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Sorry but Imma have to say, FF4 and FF6 are the best FF in the world. FF10 was aight... Even though I didn't really like tidus emonish, though he got rid of that in dissidia, I don't like the main character brooding all the time **** got old after FFVIII

Abel1994

Smash Lord
YAY another good game that I never bought before will be on the 3DS called DoA

I really need to stop only buying mario zelda metriod games on nintendo and use mroe variety lol

Top Bottom