• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
rtfntyrebbhyrnjhunjyr
I have got to admit. I laughed, so hard, at this. Too good.

My school year isn't over until Thursday of next week, half day. In August, I'll be 16 and Junior :O

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Oh, wow, I feel young. I still got a few years left of high school... :p

(On a random note, am I the only one that thinks Pit's taunts are absolutely hilarious when tiny/giant? Especially giant?)

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Oh, wow, I feel young. I still got a few years left of high school... :p

(On a random note, am I the only one that thinks Pit's taunts are absolutely hilarious when tiny/giant? Especially giant?)
Fairy pit and Manly pit are very funny indeeed.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
why do people always put down our charcter and say he doesn't do well in tourney when since the start of 2011 pit has been making a large upset compared to other years by having multiple placing's of top 10 and esca taking 17 at WHOBO3, a national of 145 entrants? it pisses me off how under rated our character is and even more so how under estimated we are as players.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
why do people always put down our charcter and say he doesn't do well in tourney when since the start of 2011 pit has been making a large upset compared to other years by having multiple placing's of top 10 and esca taking 17 at WHOBO3, a national of 145 entrants? it pisses me off how under rated our character is and even more so how under estimated we are as players.
Ah, it's bothersome, but it's not all bad.

:cool: That just means they won't see it coming when we win.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I was looking forward to killing a lot of zombies with a sexy Katana while saving a beutifull girl when the world was ending :(

link2702

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QTnRKF6QPM

Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy Hi I'm Daisy

most annoying mario character ever created, with the most annoying line in gaming history

even CDI link ain't got nothing on dat.

EDIT: at Kira

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeo0_3gN190 :3

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i saw a pit player (apparently one of the better ones) pulled 33rd place at a hundred person tourney.

i think the pit mains would see this as an accomplishment.

I see this as a detriment to their cause.

I think this is the disconnect between the pit mains that think pit is great, and the rest of us that think he is booty.

Lol :urg: :(o.o

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I think everyone just wants to take a !@#$ on you guys (including me). It's annoying but quite entertaining at the same time to see how little people give care to the words they use...

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Guys, I feel like I've advanced pretty far with Pit as far as his techs go, but I feel like my match up experience is that of a newbie that just entered brawl. :c... I know that I've lost matches that I can easily figure out how to win when I play not JUST the mu, but the PLAYER (or same level player) more (like how I know Olimar/Yoshi mu really good, but not Shiek/Kirby because I've only played them each once in bracket)... It's going to be an interesting year for me.

I hope I can succeed in my next tournament as Pit, but if I end up going 50-50 wario, don't hate me guys. Still repping this little bugger :pit: for as long as I can, because I love playing him.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I think everyone just wants to take a !@#$ on you guys (including me). It's annoying but quite entertaining at the same time to see how little people give care to the words they use...
Meh, i personally don't care. I just thought that post was funny.
Guys, I feel like I've advanced pretty far with Pit as far as his techs go, but I feel like my match up experience is that of a newbie that just entered brawl. :c... I know that I've lost matches that I can easily figure out how to win when I play not JUST the mu, but the PLAYER (or same level player) more (like how I know Olimar/Yoshi mu really good, but not Shiek/Kirby because I've only played them each once in bracket)... It's going to be an interesting year for me.

I hope I can succeed in my next tournament as Pit, but if I end up going 50-50 wario, don't hate me guys. Still repping this little bugger :pit: for as long as I can, because I love playing him.
Lol well, going 50/50 isn't gonna net you exp. So do what i do. Either choose some tourneys to go ALL one character to train them. Or do what you have to to win as much as possible in tourney BUT do money matches against those matchups you need to learn with :pit: or :wario:

Kuro and Krystadez, you have no idea how funny that is.
What's funny again?

Side note: Timing people out with pit/mk is fun :) especially warios lolol.

Top Bottom