• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Well Kyuubi you need to learn a lot of the basics of competitive play.

Rule 1: No items. They aren't used in competitive play. Also there needs to be an 8 minute timer with the 3 stock matches.

Rule 2: Only legal stages. Currently the legal ones are:
Battlefield Battleship Halberd
Final Destination Brinstar
Lylat Cruise Castle Siege
Smashville Delfino Plaza
Yoshi's Island (Brawl) Frigate Orpheon
Pokemon Stadium 1
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

Also, you don't shield like ever lol. Using the shield button blocks attacks obviously. Learn to not get hit before you learn to attack people. You also used fsmash (forward smash) about 90% of the time. Pit has other moves so learn all of them and learn what to use in certain situations. Learn to count your jumps as well so you know when to use up b. Pit won't get it back like other characters if he gets knocked out of his up b.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
watch some of our vids, we have a bunch in the video critique section against top level players and high level players. HEY KURO, DID YOU USE ANY OF MY TOURNEY MATCHES FOR THE YT/VIDEO THREAD?

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Why in hell would anyone would want to fight Luckay as their trying pit the first time... Even I cant beat him...

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Well Kyuubi you need to learn a lot of the basics of competitive play...
-Items were a mistake. D: 'Tried to avoid them, forgot I could just shut it off. Whoops. 8 minute timer I did not know.

-Okay, Mushroomy Kingdom was a result of accidentally pushing the Random button, but I have no excuse for the others. D'oh...

-Fsmash? Really? Ah... Whoa. That's a pretty huge thing not to notice you're doing. Thanks. I also noticed some other major things, like somehow using AR when I meant the R button. So...yeah. In short, not at competitive level yet. At all. .___. But I'm glad I know this now. :)

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
The goal was not to win, but rather to figure out specifically why I lose. And plus, watching a real Pit main in action is pretty good experience. :p Besides, what do I know about skill levels on SmashBoards? I have a post count of, what, three now? Hahah. :bee:

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
:p I'll fight somebody else vastly above my skill level if it means I'll improve at it. For now, though... Probably the best idea is to head to the guides...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Abel will just get beat by biglou.
Only Jamaal can get beaten by Lounis. Everyone else just loses. Get it right.

I wonder when Abel will figure out i live in the same areas as him
It took him months to come down to my place. His parents out-troll him.

Who is kyle?
But... We play on Facebook, like, all the time :c

You know, like, twice.

Edit: Oh... You guys are the worst kind of people :glare:

Abel1994

Smash Lord
o-o I troll real life too! Ask people who know me lol like go on Fsmash.org

THEY ALL NO ME LOL!

And i think the dude who made the site baned the creation of account cuz of me lol

But yea outside of the cpu I troll real life

Purple

Hi guys!
Was anyone else shocked that when you turned this on you magically knew the whole thing by heart and sang with it, then when it was over you're like WHAT THE **** HOW'D I REMEMBER ALL THAT??? Ahahaha >XD

JewelKodura 3 weeks ago 83
This is so ****ing true

Top Bottom