• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kuro, my best and favorite partner throughout my entire smash career was CY, the Wario player. We beat some gigantic teams back in 2010, and I think Pit/Wario is the best team comp. Wario can weave around arrows, and he can switch roles extremely easy. He can camp or go aggro. On top of him being super mobile and such a tank, not to mention kill power, I think they dominate together.
Hmm. I'll try out both teams this weekend and see which one i personally "feel". Cuz after all, personal preference matters alot. Thankfully i can use both wario and mk. Though my mk needs work compared to wario since i only know how to space well w/him lol...

@Esca, any vids of you and that wario player?

remixes ftw: Seymour battle remix AWESOME!

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
The second one is good. They just got rid of some of the combo's I use to do in the first one. Also, you need to find who has amazing synergy with the character you main.

For example I main Kain, and Jecht supports him so well. I can do an aerial attack aim it down, after they ground bounce call jecht, jecht does a jecht combo, then I push Square for his Hp attack Jump charge it then hit the other person with it.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
sooo tired, cant't fall asleep. wth? y? i need to get like prescription sleeping pils or soome **** unless they seel those over the counter. im gonna find ou t tomorrow. this is ridiculous. just look at my typing, i not even drunk is the worst thing, just tired

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
They sell it.
I used to work at CVS. We have alot of sleep aid stuff.

Put on "The Birthday Massacre"'s album "Walking With Strangers"
Don't judge based on the band name, they're amazing. Go listen to "To Die For"
You'll **** your pants on how amazing they are. They give me the best dreams.

Not trolling please to listen.

Also, Vanessa Carlton albums help me sleep.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mink is the worst jigglypuff i've ever seen.

I'm glad were back onthe topic of nothingness.
I was getting bored of srs business.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I give up on DDD I suck and Blow with him.

Ima stay with sheik as a secondary but also try out Tink again (FREAKIN HATE TINK I WUV YOUNG LINK)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
the bbr-rc just updated the ruleset. no more pictochat guys. im not that bothered by it but for those of you who are.... well i don't actually have a response to you atm

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Meh I found out that it wasnt ban (before it was ban) and didnt know they aloud stages that could kill you... I was like wtf why?

Should of been ban a long time ago

Anyone else get a 3DS? I wana add some buddys :D

Luckay! My Yink Be styln on you

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Wow, I love Pictochat too. Oh well, at least ps1 is a counterpick now and Lylat is neutral. That actually gives Pit an advantage since it's one more stage we can fly under. All we have to do is strike Yoshi's and whatever we're comfortable with now.

Top Bottom