• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Are we aloud to ban neutral stages like FD?

Imagin if brawl had a Young Pit.... wow that would be awsome! His voice would be 2x more anoying :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lylat has been the neutral since unity v.1.0 luckay lmao. That's been a while o.o

On a side note: guys, im starting to love stages like lylat,frigate, yoshis. Those slants make bair so easy to land :love: And help us stay safe as well ;)

Abel1994

Smash Lord
▒▒m▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓░░▓░
▓░▓░░░▓░░░
▓░▓▓░░░▓░░░
▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░
▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓
▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
░░▓▒░▒▒▒░▒▓░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Pit vs zss matchup summary up. Lucario to be done by weekend.

Really sorry for the delay. Who should we do next? Toon link? Pika?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
really? what were our CP stages on him? brinstar, RC, and what else? im suprised that MU discussion is done already. we'll have to update it when we have more pit's with experiance in the MU

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Olimar has been discussed. It's just no1 has exp in that mu. And i'm NOT gonna do a summary on my opinions alone. That would be too biased and skewed. Yes imo lucario is done enough. I want to move on. I say tink cuz that has the most varied opinions while pika is mostly agreed as even.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I think we should do Pit vs Diddy
Hmmm. Good point. I forgot that we hadn't done that yet cuz i was more focused on b tier and non-agreed matchups. Ya i'll do diddy. Something everyone can contribute to.

So diddy discussion will be up for 2weeks. (Almost) NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
why are we doing diddy again? did everyone forget that we just did that like 2 months ago? look up the one admiral pit did 2 months ago and just copy the info from that one. seriously that MU hasn't changed since then. camp, use banana's to your advantage, plank, don't challenge fair. there you go, that is the diddy kong match up.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Hi there. :) Err... I don't mean to get too off topic, but is anybody willing to test my Pit and see what I need to work on? I just started working on my competitive game a week ago, so yes, I expect to be beaten, trampled and "The fight is on!"'d within seconds, but I'm gonna have to learn somehow, hm?

I'm doing my research, but I think having someone tell me what's wrong (and I'm doing things very, very wrong) is going to help me even more in the long run. I'm not expecting any miracles in such a short time frame, but there are two tournaments in these couple months that I'd like to put up a fight in.

Thanks for your time. Brawl FC: 5071-4655-1946

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Whats up guy, welcome to the Pit boards. Where we have upbeat attitudes, a personal troll, and a clump of a bajillion threads. I'll play ya for a bit. I won't completely destroy you since the object is to look at your gameplay. You can see my friend code under my avatar.

fUddO

Smash Ace
Fuddo we gotta play at ktar, you better find me. I'd ask for a money match, but I don't know if Canada has our currency :awesome:
Won't be at KTAR :(. I'll be at CoT5 though, we can MM then. I'll probably convert enough money to buy some stuff, so don't worry, lol. Besides CAD > USD right now.

Abel1994

Smash Lord