• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i can't even get a chick to look twice at me as far this subject goes. it's like women just label me as brother material the moment im within a 2 mile radius and will never think about going out anywhere with me. it pisses me off that i can get any chicks phone number i want, and from that point on she just wants to be a really good friend but not ever more than that. seriously reading all your guys' posts about getting women easily just makes me more pissed that ill never even come close to having a GF let alone get laid or my eventual goal of having a family. *loathes and rages towards self for sucking*
Lol maha, you just need to not care. It's the secret to life. Well, friendship and women at least.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kuro is your friend roster tag on wifi "Kuro~" with the triforce symbol? If so when the hell did I ever play you? o-o
Ya i was the snake that beat you on brinstar in the silly wifi tourney i believe

@Esca oh so that's ms.awesome? Haha it's always good to be in a relationship good times~

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I main Mario with Pit as a secondary though I like playing random characters most of the time for fun
Oh nvm you were the mario i beat. Ya i went snake and played you in it then went on to fight some toon link and beat him on brinstar and he was confused...:laugh: ya we'll play again sometime.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Everyone with thier anime char as avatars lol

Hello Im Abel the troll :D

I main Tip and Pit
sup
Oh nvm you were the mario i beat. Ya i went snake and played you in it then went on to fight some toon link and beat him on brinstar and he was confused...:laugh: ya we'll play again sometime.
cool looking forward to it:smash:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Your Gf's cute Esca.

Maha, don't worry about it man.
Everything works out in the end. If you don't have ******** confidence like me, you won't get women. Always be optomistic and believe in yourself. As dumb as that sounds. Girls like confidence.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Your Gf's cute Esca.

Maha, don't worry about it man.
Everything works out in the end. If you don't have ******** confidence like me, you won't get women. Always be optomistic and believe in yourself. As dumb as that sounds. Girls like confidence.
I read that as everything works out in bed

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well guys, i left cali right before my friends could have used my in person support for sure. remember how i told you guys my friend's baby died? well, now my other friend's baby died. wtf is up with this ****?! **** it im so going to bed. i can't deal with tonight awake. for real's i almost regret leaving home but my personal life is better here so idk how i should feel right now. **** everything and love everything at the same time, up and down, inside and outside. im a mess. is it wrong that i am glad to be away from all the pain in cali? i mean i still feel terrible that i can't be there in person for them but at the same time im glad that im not there having to live in what was my personal hell of a life. god you guys, what the hell is going on?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Indeed.

Also I really wish the cooldown on your Dash Attack was 1 frame longer so I could dash attack you guys OoS. 1 frame too short I'm afraid.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Um
I main Dedede.
Ganon can easily Dash Attack you, lol.
Pit FA Moves FA C Moves
Jab1
NONE NONE 13 Grab, JumpBAir, JumpNAir
Jab2
2 Spotdodge I guess 14 Grab, JumpBAir, JumpNAir, JumpDAir, DTilt, UTilt
Jab3
21 LOL Everything but DA and FSmash
Jab0
9 Grab
DTilt
19 Grab, JumpBAir, JumpNAir, JumpDAir, DTilt, UTilt, JumpUAir, Jab, FTilt
FTilt
23 LOL Everything but DA and FSmash
UTilt 16 Grab, JumpBAir, JumpNAir, JumpDAir, DTilt, UTilt, JumpUAir
Dash Attack 32 LOL Everything but DA and FSmash, if they don't shield DASH ATTACK
FSmash 27 LOL Everything but DA and FSmash
DSmash Front31 LOL Everything but DA and FSmash
DSmash Back 20 Grab, JumpBAir, JumpNAir, JumpDAir, DTilt, UTilt, JumpUAir, Jab, FTilt, USmash
USmash 28 LOL Everything but DA and FSmash

Part of what I'm working on, because I'm nice.

*EDIT* Tried to clean it up, but Smashboards deleted the spaces I used to seperate stuff, so **** that.

Top Bottom